Cult Massacre: 24 Hours in Jonestown

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
1719097898210.png

Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Jonestown Survivor: Trump Has “All the Trappings” of Being the Next Jim Jones

Featured in the new doc, 'Cult Massacre: 24 Hours in Jonestown,' the Democratic politician warns: "I was in the House gallery when January 6 took place. I thought, 'Oh my God, I survived the jungles of Guyana, and I'm going to die in this tabernacle of democracy.'"

Much more at the link below...

Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Jonestown Survivor: Trump Has “All the Trappings” of Being the Next Jim Jones

Jackie Speier should know! The above link has much food for thought. What do you think?

Last edited:
View attachment 966058

Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Jonestown Survivor: Trump Has “All the Trappings” of Being the Next Jim Jones​

Featured in the new doc, 'Cult Massacre: 24 Hours in Jonestown,' the Democratic politician warns: "I was in the House gallery when January 6 took place. I thought, 'Oh my God, I survived the jungles of Guyana, and I'm going to die in this tabernacle of democracy.'"

Jackie Speier should know! The above link has much food for thought. What do you think?

Four more years of this after the election. Why does it feel like one of you will attempt an assassination when you feel you have no more options

View attachment 966058

Congresswoman Jackie Speier, Jonestown Survivor: Trump Has “All the Trappings” of Being the Next Jim Jones​

Jackie Speier was one of the reasons that made Jonestown possible, LMAO. If she advises anything, I'd run the other way. You're right, after Jonestown, she should know, but she's a democrat and they aren't known for their smarts or common sense, something you prove daily.

View attachment 966058

This while Genocide Joe has supported mass murder in Ukraine and Israel. Too funny!

View attachment 966058

ya sure.
Nancy Pelosi, centre, read out of the names of people killed in police custody

View attachment 966058

Go fill hot air balloons. This has to be one of your dumber posts.

View attachment 966058

We can smell your desperation. It smells like VICTORY.
:cool:

Forum List

Back