🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CUNY professor claims having a white nuclear-family promotes white supremacy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Dear god, if there is a god, give me strength that I do not end up killing one of these lunatics.

College professor sparks fury by claiming that having a 'white nuclear family with children you want what's best for' is a form of white supremacy
  • City University of New York professor Jessie Daniels made claim on Wednesday
  • Blasted 'white families' for having children - a form of white supremacy, she says
  • Called on white people to disinherit children and give homes away when they die

Read more: CUNY professor says white families promote white supremacy | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It is disgusting that some of your tax dollars go to this cretin to teach your kids.

Each generation of leftist gets dumber & dumber. At some point in the near future they'll be back to grunting & rubbing two sticks together.

She means these people...

appalachia-poor.jpg

Her Twitter account is now private. She must have been getting a lot of shit from people.

Any whites here that own your home? Plan on giving it to your kids? This nut says that's inequality.

Dear god, if there is a god, give me strength that I do not end up killing one of these lunatics.

College professor sparks fury by claiming that having a 'white nuclear family with children you want what's best for' is a form of white supremacy
  • City University of New York professor Jessie Daniels made claim on Wednesday
  • Blasted 'white families' for having children - a form of white supremacy, she says
  • Called on white people to disinherit children and give homes away when they die

Read more: CUNY professor says white families promote white supremacy | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
We need to call for a constitutional convention and eliminate tenure.

It is disgusting that some of your tax dollars go to this cretin to teach your kids.
She cites Marxist theory openly and with approval. And she is white. I think the most despicable thing about whites is this thing about gaining virtue by attacking other whites.

One time, I was driving in Santa Fe, NM and saw a kid jump on a bike and start pedaling off. Right behind him, another kid ran out of a store yelling "That's my bike!" I told the yelling kid to jump in and tore off after the bike. Several impressive Starsky and Hutch moves later I slid to a stop in front of the bike thief, blocking his path. I jumped out and caught the kid (they were both about 13-14) and asked the kid whose bike it was what he wanted to do--take his bike and go, or call the police.

Before he could answer, our attention was caught by a voice yelling "Let him go! Let him go!" We looked over and here's this well-dressed, 50 or 60-something white lady, just frantic, waving her arms and running toward us. "Let him go", she said running up to me, panting and with wild-eyed earnestness. "We are trying to get along with these people!"

Now, the kid whose bike it was was white, and the kid who stole it was native. And this stupid white lady, having no idea of the circumstances, did a quick moral calculation from a distance based on our skin colors, and then went full spectacle, so great was the moral urgency of the moment. I hope the contempt I felt for her showed in my face as I turned back to the white kid. Well?

I'll just take my bike back, I guess, he said. I let the native kid go and off he ran. The white kid rode off, and I drove off, leaving the field to that white lady standing there in the street with her goodness and moral triumph.

She cites Marxist theory openly and with approval. And she is white. I think the most despicable thing about whites is this thing about gaining virtue by attacking other whites.

One time, I was driving in Santa Fe, NM and saw a kid jump on a bike and start pedaling off. Right behind him, another kid ran out of a store yelling "That's my bike!" I told the yelling kid to jump in and tore off after the bike. Several impressive Starsky and Hutch moves later I slid to a stop in front of the bike thief, blocking his path. I jumped out and caught the kid (they were both about 13-14) and asked the kid whose bike it was what he wanted to do--take his bike and go, or call the police.

Before he could answer, our attention was caught by a voice yelling "Let him go! Let him go!" We looked over and here's this well-dressed, 50 or 60-something white lady, just frantic, waving her arms and running toward us. "Let him go", she said running up to me, panting and with wild-eyed earnestness. "We are trying to get along with these people!"

Now, the kid whose bike it was was white, and the kid who stole it was native. And this stupid white lady, having no idea of the circumstances, did a quick moral calculation from a distance based on our skin colors, and then went full spectacle, so great was the moral urgency of the moment. I hope the contempt I felt for her showed in my face as I turned back to the white kid. Well?

I'll just take my bike back, I guess, he said. I let the native kid go and off he ran. The white kid rode off, and I drove off, leaving the field to that white lady standing there in the street with her goodness and moral triumph.

Agreed. Can't get much worse than what I call a white Uncle Tom.

And the mods once again move a story that is much more a news story, than anything else, to a board that is used very little.

Forum List

Back