🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Customers who wont listen

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I warned them twice that the product they picked was too slick for bathroom floors and they wouldn't listen.
Today we are tearing out a bathroom floor we just put in yesterday in one of the small bathrooms. Had them come up to see how slick it was.

20211001_083445.jpg

Slickest tile EVER. Even in shoes it's like walking on grease.

I warned them twice that the product they picked was too slick for bathroom floors and they wouldn't listen.
Today we are tearing out a bathroom floor we just put in yesterday in one of the small bathrooms. Had them come up to see how slick it was.

View attachment 546050

Duuuhhh! The intense shine coming off the tiles could have been an indicator.

• Banned
Duuuhhh! The intense shine coming off the tiles could have been an indicator.
I even warned them when I bid the job and saw their samples.
Same thing happened on the shower design. I suggested a much larger design and they opted for a 4X4 shower & bench. Built it only to come back in the next day and tear it all apart to rebuild the bigger shower.
Have made an extra grand so far tearing apart my work lol.

View attachment 546050

They do this shit all over Jamaica. You gotta watch your step everywhere you go in that country.

I even warned them when I bid the job and saw their samples.
Same thing happened on the shower design. I suggested a much larger design and they opted for a 4X4 shower & bench. Built it only to come back in the next day and tear it all apart to rebuild the bigger shower.
Have made an extra grand so far tearing apart my work lol.
Is this the lawyer couple?

Forum List

Back