D-Day, 75 Years Later

d-day-074.jpg

d-day-order-l.jpg

D Day Blog. The Major and the Minor. By Malcolm Clough

Stalin had been asking US and UK "allies" to open a second front in the west since 1939, yet D-Day didn't happen until after the Nazi defeat at Stalingrad.
2159c6a79bba0dceff9feaef8ee6978f--the-international-jew-bush-family.jpg

Henry Ford was happy to accept a Nazi medal.
Hitler had a portrait of Ford hanging above his desk,
Ford, IBM, and GM helped rebuild Germany's military during the 1930s in ways they were unwilling to do in the US.

D-Day: How the US Supported Hitler's Rise to Power

"And then during the war their subsidiaries in Europe continued to produce, continued to make profits, which they were able to accrue after the war ended.

"In fact, GM and Ford were able to sue the U.S. government for millions of dollars for reparations for their plants that the U.S. bombed and destroyed in Europe during the war that were producing for the Nazis.

"So American business had a shameful record."

American capitalists like Ford and Prescott Bush were happy to help Hitler rearm and fatten their fortunes in the process, and they were also part of the "greatest generation."

Two of my most favorite movies are Saving Private Ryan and The Longest Day.
Man, they don't make movies like these anymore.

The Longest Day and Battleground are on TCM today and late night. Both movies were made after WWII sparing audiences much of the propaganda so common in movies made during the war. Both were academy winners garnering high praise from critics and audiences, well worth watching.

Stalin had been asking US and UK "allies" to open a second front in the west since 1939, yet D-Day didn't happen until after the Nazi defeat at Stalingrad.

Ford, IBM, and GM helped rebuild Germany's military during the 1930s in ways they were unwilling to do in the US.

"And then during the war their subsidiaries in Europe continued to produce, continued to make profits, which they were able to accrue after the war ended.

"In fact, GM and Ford were able to sue the U.S. government for millions of dollars for reparations for their plants that the U.S. bombed and destroyed in Europe during the war that were producing for the Nazis.

American capitalists like Ford and Prescott Bush were happy to help Hitler rearm and fatten their fortunes in the process, and they were also part of the "greatest generation."
The Battle of Stalingrad was the largest and bloodiest battle of the war involving over 2.2 million combatants and 1.1 million military and civilian causalities. It was about 2 years before D-Day and it was the turning point on the Eastern Front as well as WWII. There's a subtitled movie, Stalingrad on Youtube that looks pretty good.

Had the non-aggression pack between Russia and Germany held, there would have been no D-Day because England would have fallen with the rest of Europe. Had there been no eastern front, Hitler would have been unstoppable.

Liberal peaceniks allowed the nazi war machine to grow.

Joe Kennedy, the father of those assholes, appointed Ambassador to England by FDR, convinced him that appeasing the nazis was the way to go.

Regardless of the shouts and plea of churchill.
It was the appeasement reputation of the senior Kennedy that prompted to USSR to test the younger Kennedy’s by putting missiles into Cuba.

The Battle of Stalingrad was the largest and bloodiest battle of the war involving over 2.2 million combatants and 1.1 million military and civilian causalities. It was about 2 years before D-Day and it was the turning point on the Eastern Front as well as WWII. There's a subtitled movie, Stalingrad on Youtube that looks pretty good.

Had the non-aggression pack between Russia and Germany held, there would have been no D-Day because England would have fallen with the rest of Europe. Had there been no eastern front, Hitler would have been unstoppable.
Was an invasion of England the original destination of Nazi forces which turned eastward into Russia? From the little information I've acquired, Hitler would have found it difficult (if not impossible) to move his armies across the English Channel. Had England fallen, perhaps Edward VIII would have divorced Wallis Simpson?:rolleyes:

And now, 75 years later, less than 40% of Germans have a "favorable" opinion of Americans. We might as well rewind to just a few years after this, really.

Beware, Americans. I mean that.

Americans like Angela Merkel, while Germans loathe Donald Trump | DW | 28.02.2018

They didn't like us too much in WW2, either. ;)
One thing I've noticed about Germans: They're too smart for their own good.

Oh yeah, and probably less than 50% of the people in Germany are actually German. They imported so many Muslims it's not funny, I was hearing about this 20 years ago.

Oh I understand that they didn't like us as we were helping them rebuild. But then we had a long period where we pretended to be allies. On their side, that's all over. America just needs to catch up.
They just don't like the orange con man liar scumbag clown, like all intelligent educated well-informed people... It's great the way you brainwashed fools only care about your stupid party and your Heroes the greedy idiot rich. Like the Japanese, they learned their lesson in World War II.

Timeline of the D-Day landings of 6th June 1944 hour by hour as events unfolded on the day
d-day-4-attack_2917204b.jpg

Canadian soldiers land on Courseulles beach in Normandy, on June 6, 1944 as Allied forces storm the Normandy beaches. Photo: STF/AFP/Getty Images

You can read the long and lengthy of what went on during D-Day here.

Thanks, but I don't need to, I've been told what happened, and seen what the results of someone seeing that are.

And now, 75 years later, less than 40% of Germans have a "favorable" opinion of Americans. We might as well rewind to just a few years after this, really.

Americans like Angela Merkel, while Germans loathe Donald Trump | DW | 28.02.2018

Oh yeah, and probably less than 50% of the people in Germany are actually German. They imported so many Muslims it's not funny, I was hearing about this 20 years ago.

Oh I understand that they didn't like us as we were helping them rebuild. But then we had a long period where we pretended to be allies. On their side, that's all over. America just needs to catch up.
They just don't like the orange con man liar scumbag clown, like all intelligent educated well-informed people...

What does Orange Man Bad have to do with D-Day, dumbass?

When I learned about D-Day, there was no Orange Man president. Gas was 78 cents a gallon.

Yeah..they were the ones with U-boats, amirite?

Germans, the reason depth charges were invented.

Now, there's great German-Americans..but most of the best in Germany were offed by the Nazis. Iowa is full of German immigrants. They came here in the 1800s, though.
They're just people like everyone else, except in their case they were brainwashed by champions, just like you. most Germans are now Muslims? You are out of your mind, it is like 6%, most refugees from Syria Iraq and Afghanistan. Thanks GOP great job... I saw how people overestimate the number of Muslims, the brainwashed idiots.it said people in the United States think we have 23% Muslims here, while it is less than 1%. Much like what you think our foreign aid is...And of course you idiots think Muslims have taken over Europe, much like the homeless immigrants on the West coast etc etc. Immigrants who don't exist. Brainwashed functional morons.

Last edited:

They just don't like the orange con man liar scumbag clown, like all intelligent educated well-informed people...

When I learned about D-Day, there was no Orange Man president. Gas was 78 cents a gallon.
You have the attention span of a pygmy shrew.... And their hearts beat 3600 times a minute LOL

Joe Kennedy, the father of those assholes, appointed Ambassador to England by FDR, convinced him that appeasing the nazis was the way to go.

It was the appeasement reputation of the senior Kennedy that prompted to USSR to test the younger Kennedy’s by putting missiles into Cuba.
t was the appeasement reputation of the senior Kennedy that prompted to USSR to test the younger Kennedy’s by putting missiles into Cuba.
It was US missiles in Italy and Turkey that prompted a Soviet response in Cuba:
us_missiles_europe.jpg

The Real Cuban Missile Crisis

You have the attention span of a pygmy shrew.... And their hearts beat 3600 times a minute LOL

"Franco" means French.

That's why we invaded their country to take it back for them.

"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hope and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you." - Gen. Dwight D. Eisenhower, June 6, 1944

Finally, there were the AMERICANS. They came from the farms of a vast heartland,the streets of glowing cities and the forges of mighty industrial towns. Before the war,many had never ventured beyond their communities. Now they had come to offer their lives half a world from home & to kiss Eisenhower's feet!

“My generation saved the world & I’ll never forget any of them” God bless him and all of them. He couldn’t have been more than 18-20ish when he landed. Really give you cause to pause when you compare these men to the wailing Antifa types of today.

I don't think so- they'd always have the Navy and the channel. Anyway the USSR and America were going to be drawn in one way or another. As a Francophile I wish they had attacked Germany in1939 when the Germans were busy in Poland. And there is a new report that the Russians wanted to be an ally at last moments at the same time. If if if. The French were totally snake bit, the English lucky every time once they were all home....

t was the appeasement reputation of the senior Kennedy that prompted to USSR to test the younger Kennedy’s by putting missiles into Cuba.
It was US missiles in Italy and Turkey that prompted a Soviet response in Cuba:
us_missiles_europe.jpg

The Real Cuban Missile Crisis
And as the soviets expected, JFK appeased and removed missiles in Turkey to diffuse the situation.
JFK did just as his father did and just as the soviets expected.

Forum List

Back