D-Tlaib: ""There’s always kind of a calming feeling, I tell folks, when I think of the Holocaust"

Tlaib's most recent remarks may not be explicitly anti-Semitic, but they come in an ugly context for the congresswoman. In January, Tlaib opposed a bill allowing states to punish those who boycott Israel in the Boycott Divestment Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish State. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and the American Jewish Committee condemned her attack on the bill as expressing the typical "dual loyalty" anti-Semitic smear.

Tlaib became infamous early this year for calling Trump a "mother**ker," and calling for his impeachment. Shortly after that, however, someone put a post-it note on a map in her office, attempting to rename Israel "Palestine." Tlaib has supported a one-state solution where Palestine essentially replaces Israel.

Tlaib is a close friend of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), whose anti-Semitic remarks and anti-Israel statements have drawn widespread ire, most recently inspiring Vice President Mike Pence to call for her removal from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Omar has compared Israel to Iran and met with Islamist Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Anti-Semitism is rife in the Middle East. Omar grew up in Somalia while Tlaib was raised by her Palestinian immigrant parents in Detroit. Americans should be able to debate about Israel without being demonized, but these women have arguably crossed the line into anti-Semitism.

Furthermore, Tlaib has shown a willingness to accuse others of racism for much less. In fact, she blasted Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) as racist for inviting Lynn Patton, a Trump administration staffer, to a congressional hearing.

"Just to make a note, Mr. Chairman, just because someone has a person of color, a black person working for them does not mean they aren’t racist," Tlaib said."It is insensitive — some would even say it’s the fact that someone would actually use a prop, a black woman, in this chamber, in this committee, is alone racist in itself."

Tlaib's recent remarks about the Holocaust and Israel were also utterly false, as Klein argued. The congresswoman claimed that her Arab ancestors provided a "safe haven" to Jews in Israel after the Holocaust, enabling them to find a new homeland.

The Jewish return to Israel dates back far before the Holocaust, however. While some Jews remained in Israel for thousands of years, the modern return began with Jews from Yemen in 1881. In 1917, the British government supported the establishment of a Jewish state in the Balfour Declaration, but Arabs rejected the idea. In 1937, the British government proposed a two-state solution for Jews and Arabs, but Arabs rejected that proposal because they could not accept Jewish presence in the region.

Trump: Rashida Tlaib's Holocaust Comments Show 'Tremendous Hatred of Israel and the Jewish People'
She said the truth, screw the Zionists and Israel.

Life is a bitch those who cry about the holocaust are doing the same to Palestinians since 1948. Killing them, torturing them, removing them, putting them in ghettos, expelling them.

can you EXPAND on that response, slade dear? Had I not
EXPERIENCED a Khutbah jumaat feces fling-----I would never
have made the absolutely correct comment that you have decided
to critique
I don’t care much about whatever cherry picked situations you’ve experienced, you don’t define the masses by the actions of a few. It’s a simple rule

wrong again----my experience with "MUSLIM EDUCATION" thruout the world is extensive-----based on candid conversation with
hundreds of its victims and lots of their very own writings over a bit more than 50 years. No 'cherry picking' All of science is based on STATS --------ask any physicist
Science is actually the art of PREDICTION------more than 50 years ago-----I PREDICTED ----after a visit to a mosque as a guest
-----a few of these kids are going to kill when they grow up
I can’t debate with this kind of stupid. Bad apples exist in every religion, culture and society. We don’t judge the masses by the actions of a few.

what are you talking about? I did not allude to "actions of a few"
or "bad apples" or ANY JUDGEMENT OF MASSES. I spoke
of CULTURE AND EDUCATION Do you know any muslims
well? Do you know any people who lived in MUSLIM COUNTRIES? -----did the events of 9-11-01 SURPRISE
YOU ?
Yes, my old roommate and business partner was from Pakistan. I know several other Muslims who are great people. I’ve spent time in Istanbul. I can easily separate normal Muslims from jihadists and terrorists who warp the religion to justify their violence. It’s a shame you can’t.

excellent example----I have had lots of close friends from both
Pakistan and India. In fact the two docs who hosted me at a mosque -50 years ago-----were --one from India and one from Pakistan.
As to Turkey----I have relatives thru marriage born in Turkey and also
a few colleagues---both Muslim and Christian from Turkey. Ever have a CANDID conversation as to actual BELIEFS or education
with ANYONE?. "warp the religion" ??? Ever know anyone
who lived in a REAL MUSLIM COUNTRY as a real muslim or non-muslim? -----under real shariah?---
not "warped shariah"-------real shariah? What are you calling
"warp the religion" ? Is the religion WARPED by the
Pakistani government? Did your Pakistani business partner
complain to you that his education in Pakistan was "warped"?

Tlaib's most recent remarks may not be explicitly anti-Semitic, but they come in an ugly context for the congresswoman. In January, Tlaib opposed a bill allowing states to punish those who boycott Israel in the Boycott Divestment Sanctions (BDS) movement against the Jewish State. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and the American Jewish Committee condemned her attack on the bill as expressing the typical "dual loyalty" anti-Semitic smear.

Tlaib became infamous early this year for calling Trump a "mother**ker," and calling for his impeachment. Shortly after that, however, someone put a post-it note on a map in her office, attempting to rename Israel "Palestine." Tlaib has supported a one-state solution where Palestine essentially replaces Israel.

Tlaib is a close friend of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), whose anti-Semitic remarks and anti-Israel statements have drawn widespread ire, most recently inspiring Vice President Mike Pence to call for her removal from the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Omar has compared Israel to Iran and met with Islamist Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Anti-Semitism is rife in the Middle East. Omar grew up in Somalia while Tlaib was raised by her Palestinian immigrant parents in Detroit. Americans should be able to debate about Israel without being demonized, but these women have arguably crossed the line into anti-Semitism.

Furthermore, Tlaib has shown a willingness to accuse others of racism for much less. In fact, she blasted Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) as racist for inviting Lynn Patton, a Trump administration staffer, to a congressional hearing.

"Just to make a note, Mr. Chairman, just because someone has a person of color, a black person working for them does not mean they aren’t racist," Tlaib said."It is insensitive — some would even say it’s the fact that someone would actually use a prop, a black woman, in this chamber, in this committee, is alone racist in itself."

Tlaib's recent remarks about the Holocaust and Israel were also utterly false, as Klein argued. The congresswoman claimed that her Arab ancestors provided a "safe haven" to Jews in Israel after the Holocaust, enabling them to find a new homeland.

The Jewish return to Israel dates back far before the Holocaust, however. While some Jews remained in Israel for thousands of years, the modern return began with Jews from Yemen in 1881. In 1917, the British government supported the establishment of a Jewish state in the Balfour Declaration, but Arabs rejected the idea. In 1937, the British government proposed a two-state solution for Jews and Arabs, but Arabs rejected that proposal because they could not accept Jewish presence in the region.

Trump: Rashida Tlaib's Holocaust Comments Show 'Tremendous Hatred of Israel and the Jewish People'

You want to screw me? Eeeesh. Weirdo.

Life is a bitch those who cry about the holocaust are doing the same to Palestinians since 1948. Killing them, torturing them, removing them, putting them in ghettos, expelling them.

Your facts are inaccurate. 50 Muslim nations and yet the safest place for a Muslim female is Israel. No one is killing or torturing sans Hamas. If Mexico treated the US the way Hamas and Fatah treat Israel, there would be no more Mexico.

just what "truth" did she say" As far as I know---she did not say
"screw the Zionists and screw Israel"----but the rapist dog of
mecca did.

[
What an imbecile you are. The very same Democrat leadership you claim is defending her comments, and Omar's, actually passed a resolution recently, condemning recent anti-Semitic comments made by Omar.

That's a lie.

dimocrap scum watered it down to condemn all 'hateful' comments, leaving the representative from D-Shutzstaffel out of it.

What a liar you are.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag

par for the course, lying scumbag

McCarthy: GOP frustrated that Dems 'watered down' anti-Semitism resolution - CNNPolitics

Draft text of the resolution was originally written to focus specifically on condemning anti-Semitism, but Democrats later changed the language to make the measure into a much broader condemnation of hate and intolerance of all kinds.

How horrible speaking out against all forms of hate and intolerance like that of Stephen King. His spewing of hateful rhetoric is okay.

you think that the term "DUALIE" represents "hateful rhetoric"?

King is a racist. He should be kicked out of Congress.

[
What an imbecile you are. The very same Democrat leadership you claim is defending her comments, and Omar's, actually passed a resolution recently, condemning recent anti-Semitic comments made by Omar.

That's a lie.

dimocrap scum watered it down to condemn all 'hateful' comments, leaving the representative from D-Shutzstaffel out of it.

What a liar you are.

But, you're a dimocrap scumbag

par for the course, lying scumbag

McCarthy: GOP frustrated that Dems 'watered down' anti-Semitism resolution - CNNPolitics

Draft text of the resolution was originally written to focus specifically on condemning anti-Semitism, but Democrats later changed the language to make the measure into a much broader condemnation of hate and intolerance of all kinds.

How horrible speaking out against all forms of hate and intolerance like that of Stephen King. His spewing of hateful rhetoric is okay.

you think that the term "DUALIE" represents "hateful rhetoric"?

King is a racist. He should be kicked out of Congress.

yes he is------as is rashida

Elected by the peoples of the USA to be the shill for Palestinian grandness and nobility
WE think not.

I take issue with many things Tlaib says. But my critique here is the lie of an OP trying to twist her statement into something that it wasn’t
No one has to twist her words into something they aren't. She does an extremely fine job of giving a revisionist history account where Palestinians welcomed the Jews and worked hard to carve out a safe haven for them ...

Sounds like a Norman Al-Hassan-Hussein Rockwell Painting...

Except the truth is the man she revered as a hero went to Hitler, sided with him, and contributed in the Halaucist against the Jews.
You’re right, nobody has to twist her words, theres enough to critique by taking an honest look at her statement... yet you still do twist and spin what she says. The title of your OP says it all. Do better

I read slut rashida's WHOLE STATEMENT------it stinks ---
unfortunately it is based on the shit muslims world over
lick off the mosque floors--------during the weekly
Khutbah Jumaat feces fling

I am fascinated with "SLADE" 's evaluation of my post as
"funny" slade, dear-----what is "funny" about it?
I find it amusing when people let emotion trump logic
It’s the liberal national platform

Her calm people tried to destroy Israel after they declared statehood and refer to the Nabka.
Neither sounds like a calm reaction to the Jew's safe haven.
She was talking about a personal calming feeling not her calm people. Same as saying “I was assured of...” “I felt good about...” etc. Are you really not understanding or are you just doing a piss poor spin job?

She was talking about a personal calming feeling not her calm people.

Fine. Why did she have her calm feeling? Because the Jews were finally safe?

Are you really not understanding

I'm really not understanding what she was trying to say.
Simply stated, she felt good about how her people helped the Jews during the holocaust. That was her intended message. Now take issue with the historical accuracy of what she said about that whole situation, that’s fine. But don’t try and say she felt calm about the holocaust. That’s a lie and we all know it.

She said the Holocaust was "horrific",
but "felt calming" about her own folk taking an active part and trying to finish what Nazis couldn't?

That's total moral degradation and corruption, and You're insulting everyone's intelligence by trying to excuse her open racism as virtue.
I’m insulting everybody’s intelligence who claims she said she felt calmed by the holocaust like many are. I’m fine with you taking issue about any false historical claims but that’s besides my point. I’m not making any excuses for her, just looking for honest conversation

That's the thing, You're still doing the act pretending it wasn't a Freudian slip..
What You're trying to portray as "beyond the point" is exactly what makes it even more shockingly vile exactly in that context You try to disconnect from what she said.

I don't see in the Arab attempt against the survivors, to finish what they didn't mange during the Holocaust in a joint effort as anything less than one and the same act, and nothing she ever utters in this relation has been anything but a cover and normalization of an attempted genocide against a minority.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck......

Omar: "I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country."

Omar: "I should not be expected to have allegiance/pledge support to a foreign country in order to serve my country in Congress or serve on committee."

To which, Democrat leadership responded with....

H.Res. 183

(1) rejects the perpetuation of anti-Semitic stereotypes in the United States and around the world, including the pernicious myth of dual loyalty and foreign allegiance, especially in the context of support for the United States-Israel alliance;

The resolution literally condemns and rejects her anti-Semitic comments, exactly as I said it did .... so where is the lie, ya raving conservative lunatic?

The very meaning of watered down bullshit......

dimocraps are scum

In the House of Representatives, U. S.,
March 7, 2019.

• Whereas the first amendment to the Constitution established the United States as a country committed to the principles of tolerance and religious freedom, and the 14th amendment to the Constitution established equal protection of the laws as the heart of justice in the United States;

• Whereas adherence to these principles is vital to the progress of the American people and the diverse communities and religious groups of the United States;

• Whereas whether from the political right, center, or left, bigotry, discrimination, oppression, racism, and imputations of dual loyalty threaten American democracy and have no place in American political discourse;

• Whereas white supremacists in the United States have exploited and continue to exploit bigotry and weaponize hate for political gain, targeting traditionally persecuted peoples, including African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans, Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders and other people of color, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Sikhs, the LGBTQ community, immigrants, and others with verbal attacks, incitement, and violence;

• Whereas the Reverend Martin Luther King, Jr., taught that persecution of any American is an assault on the rights and freedoms of all Americans;

• Whereas on August 11 and 12, 2017, self-identified neo-Confederates, white nationalists, neo-Nazis, and Ku Klux Klansmen held white supremacist events in Charlottesville, Virginia, where they marched on a synagogue under the Nazi swastika, engaged in racist and anti-Semitic demonstrations and committed brutal and deadly violence against peaceful Americans;

• Whereas a white nationalist murdered nine African American worshipers at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina, on the evening of June 17, 2015, in the hopes of igniting a nationwide race war;

• Whereas on October 27, 2018, the perpetrator of the deadliest attack on Jewish people in the history of the United States killed 11 worshippers at the Tree of Life Synagogue building in Pittsburgh and reportedly stated that he “wanted all Jews to die”;

• Whereas anti-Semitism is the centuries-old bigotry and form of racism faced by Jewish people simply because they are Jews;

• Whereas in 2017 the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported a 37 percent increase in hate crimes against Jews or Jewish institutions and found that attacks against Jews or Jewish institutions made up 58.1 percent of all religious-based hate crimes;

• Whereas there is an urgent need to ensure the safety and security of Jewish communities, including synagogues, schools, cemeteries, and other institutions;

• Whereas Jews are the targets of anti-Semitic violence at even higher rates in many other countries than they are in the United States;

• Whereas it is a foreign policy priority of the United States to monitor and combat anti-Semitism abroad;

• Whereas anti-Semitism includes blaming Jews as Jews when things go wrong; calling for, aiding, or justifying the killing or harming of Jews in the name of a radical ideology or extremist view of religion; or making mendacious, dehumanizing, demonizing, or stereotyped allegations about Jews;

• Whereas Jewish people are subject in the media and political campaigns to numerous other dangerous anti-Semitic myths as well, including that Jews control the United States Government or seek global, political, and financial domination and that Jews are obsessed with money;

• Whereas scapegoating and targeting of Jews in the United States have persisted for many years, including by the Ku Klux Klan, the America First Committee, and by modern neo-Nazis;

• Whereas accusing Jews of being more loyal to Israel or to the Jewish community than to the United States constitutes anti-Semitism because it suggests that Jewish citizens cannot be patriotic Americans and trusted neighbors, when Jews have loyally served our Nation every day since its founding, whether in public or community life or military service;

• Whereas accusations of dual loyalty generally have an insidious and pernicious history, including—

(1) the discriminatory incarceration of Americans of Japanese descent during World War II on their basis of race and alleged dual loyalty;

(2) the Dreyfus affair, when Alfred Dreyfus, a Jewish French artillery captain, was falsely convicted of passing secrets to Germany based on his Jewish background;

(3) when the loyalty of President John F. Kennedy was questioned because of his Catholic faith; and

(4) the post-9/11 conditions faced by Muslim-Americans in the United States, including Islamophobia and false and vicious attacks on and threats to Muslim-Americans for alleged association with terrorism;

• Whereas anti-Muslim bigotry entails prejudicial attitudes towards Muslims and people who are perceived to be Muslim, including the irrational belief that Muslims are inherently violent, disloyal, and foreign;

• Whereas Muslims and people perceived to be Muslim are subjected to false and dangerous stereotypes and myths including unfair allegations that they sympathize with individuals who engage in violence or terror or support the oppression of women, Jews, and other vulnerable communities;

• Whereas in 2017, mosques were bombed in Bloomington, Minnesota, and burned in Austin, Texas, Victoria, Texas, Bellevue, Washington, and Thonotosassa, Florida, and mass attacks on Muslim communities were planned against communities in Islamberg, New York, in 2019, Jacksonville, Florida, in 2017, and Garden City, Kansas, in 2016;

• Whereas the Federal Bureau of Investigation reported that hate crimes against Muslims or Muslim institutions in the United States increased by over 99 percent between 2014 and 2016;

• Whereas attacks motivated by bigotry against those who are Muslim or perceived to be Muslim have substantially increased since the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks;

• Whereas the violation of an individual’s civil rights based on his or her actual or perceived membership in a particular religious group clearly violates the Constitution and laws of the United States; and

• Whereas all Americans, including Jews, Muslims, and Christians and people of all faiths and no faith, have a stake in fighting anti-Semitism, as all Americans have a stake in fighting every form of bigotry and hatred against people based on religion, race, or place of birth and origin: Now, therefore, be it
Resolved, That the House of Representatives—

(1) rejects the perpetuation of anti-Semitic stereotypes in the United States and around the world, including the pernicious myth of dual loyalty and foreign allegiance, especially in the context of support for the United States-Israel alliance;

(2) condemns anti-Semitic acts and statements as hateful expressions of intolerance that are contradictory to the values that define the people of the United States;

(3) reaffirms its support for the mandate of the United States Special Envoy to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism as part of the broader policy priority of fostering international religious freedom and protecting human rights all over the world;

(4) rejects attempts to justify hatred or violent attacks as an acceptable expression of disapproval or frustration over political events in the Middle East or elsewhere;

(5) acknowledges the harm suffered by Muslims and others from the harassment, discrimination, and violence that result from anti-Muslim bigotry;

(6) condemns anti-Muslim discrimination and bigotry against all minorities as contrary to the values of the United States;

(7) condemns the death threats received by Jewish and Muslim Members of Congress, including in recent weeks;

(8) encourages law enforcement and government officials to avoid conduct that raises the specter of unconstitutional profiling against anyone because of their race, religion, nationality, political, or particular social group, including the assignment of blame or targeting members of an entire religious group for increased suspicion, based on the conduct of a single individual or small group of individuals; and

(9) encourages all public officials to confront the reality of anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, racism, and other forms of bigotry, as well as historical struggles against them, to ensure that the United States will live up to the transcendent principles of tolerance, religious freedom, and equal protection as embodied in the Declaration of Independence and the first and 14th amendments to the Constitution.
LOL

I can only chalk this rant up to... conservatives are crazed lunatics. :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck... again.... I quoted Omar's anti-Semitic words AND I posted the section in the Democrat resolution which condemned and rejected those very words.

So where did I lie?

And I don't need you to post the entire resolution-- I already posted the part condemning her anti-Semitic remarks.

you did not lie----the resolution does reject anti-Semitism ---
but does not SPECFICALLY CONDEMN her SPECIFIC
REMARK. For the record-----the DUALIE libel was invented
during my life-time-----I IS OLD------it is still used EXTENSIVELY
in the islamo-Nazi world-----if you see the word DUALIE----know that you are reading the output of an islamo-Nazi dog
^^^ another nut denying the resolution condemns Omar's specific remark.

Dumbass, I posted Omar's exact words and I posted the exact words from the resolution which condemned her words.

Your reading comprehension struggles are your problem, not mine.

I READ FINE------I read about the DUALIE libel more than
50 years ago. I do not see the name OMAR in the
resolution
I said nothing about her name appearing in that resolution. I said her words were condemned and rejected.

Especially good the condemnation of her trying to act as if she represents Palestine rather than the USA. Impeachable I would say.

I don’t care much about whatever cherry picked situations you’ve experienced, you don’t define the masses by the actions of a few. It’s a simple rule

wrong again----my experience with "MUSLIM EDUCATION" thruout the world is extensive-----based on candid conversation with
hundreds of its victims and lots of their very own writings over a bit more than 50 years. No 'cherry picking' All of science is based on STATS --------ask any physicist
Science is actually the art of PREDICTION------more than 50 years ago-----I PREDICTED ----after a visit to a mosque as a guest
-----a few of these kids are going to kill when they grow up
I can’t debate with this kind of stupid. Bad apples exist in every religion, culture and society. We don’t judge the masses by the actions of a few.

what are you talking about? I did not allude to "actions of a few"
or "bad apples" or ANY JUDGEMENT OF MASSES. I spoke
of CULTURE AND EDUCATION Do you know any muslims
well? Do you know any people who lived in MUSLIM COUNTRIES? -----did the events of 9-11-01 SURPRISE
YOU ?
Yes, my old roommate and business partner was from Pakistan. I know several other Muslims who are great people. I’ve spent time in Istanbul. I can easily separate normal Muslims from jihadists and terrorists who warp the religion to justify their violence. It’s a shame you can’t.

excellent example----I have had lots of close friends from both
Pakistan and India. In fact the two docs who hosted me at a mosque -50 years ago-----were --one from India and one from Pakistan.
As to Turkey----I have relatives thru marriage born in Turkey and also
a few colleagues---both Muslim and Christian from Turkey. Ever have a CANDID conversation as to actual BELIEFS or education
with ANYONE?. "warp the religion" ??? Ever know anyone
who lived in a REAL MUSLIM COUNTRY as a real muslim or non-muslim? -----under real shariah?---
not "warped shariah"-------real shariah? What are you calling
"warp the religion" ? Is the religion WARPED by the
Pakistani government? Did your Pakistani business partner
complain to you that his education in Pakistan was "warped"?

Actually yes! Just two weeks ago.

I got talking to a guy from Bangladesh, who had given up Islam. He told me aspects of the religion I had not realised before.

Another thread of fake indignation from people who really hate jews.

Caldron2-55-30.jpg

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

And that's the same thing those like you say about Muslims. Much less the globalist Jew claims made here at USMB. Just as there are Christian extremists there are Muslim ones. It's funny how white racists have whipped you into mental slavery. If one white person commits and act of racial hate, we cannot assume all whites are racists. But here you have one Muslim and all Muslims must be the same way.

Stop being a coolie.

1. The Republican Party is anti-Muslim, anti-Hispanic, anti anyone but white males. The party is sympathetic to white supremacists and neo-nazis. They will support men who sexually harass women and even men who sexually assault women.

2. You have right wing extremists who support heartbeat bills. There is no evidence that a fetal heartbeat is a sign of a life. You people want to criminalize abortion. Ultimately it is a woman's right to do as she fits with her body. You do not end abortion by making it illegal. You end it by reaching out to women and convincing them not to have a abortion. This is a good example of what happens when we fail to have a separation between church and state.

3. The Republican Party has been taken over by the far right or more specifically white supremacists and neo-nazis. Unfortunately the so-called conservatives have sold their soul to the devil aka Trump just to get power.

Everything in your post is false.

There is no Far Right in this country.

And, I can make you prove it.

Since you are a member of the far right, there probably is no far right to you. Being a Trump supporter makes you a natural born liar. Everything is true.

I can prove it, even using a dunce like you to do so.

Let me know when you're ready.

You are the only dunce I see. We got a good look at the far right in Charlottesville. The far right sent mail bombs. The far right has shot up 2 synagogues.

There is no Far Right in this country.....only a Far Left.

That is not what reality shows us.

Another thread of fake indignation from people who really hate jews.

Caldron2-55-30.jpg

“New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: ‘Muslims should hate non-Muslims’ “The general principle… is to love and to hate for the sake of Allah,” New York Mufti says, Muslims cannot integrate: 'Muslims should hate non-Muslims' · Caldron Pool

And that's the same thing those like you say about Muslims. Much less the globalist Jew claims made here at USMB. Just as there are Christian extremists there are Muslim ones. It's funny how white racists have whipped you into mental slavery. If one white person commits and act of racial hate, we cannot assume all whites are racists. But here you have one Muslim and all Muslims must be the same way.

Stop being a coolie.

Oooo.......I seem to have hit a nerve.

Excellent.

Couldn't be more deserving.

Everything in your post is false.

And, I can make you prove it.

Since you are a member of the far right, there probably is no far right to you. Being a Trump supporter makes you a natural born liar. Everything is true.

I can prove it, even using a dunce like you to do so.

Let me know when you're ready.

You are the only dunce I see. We got a good look at the far right in Charlottesville. The far right sent mail bombs. The far right has shot up 2 synagogues.

That is not what reality shows us.

That's the fact.

There's no Palestinian language or any Palestinian culture separate from Arabs. There was never a land called Palestine. Even the former head of Palestine Arafat was not a Palestinian he was born in Egypt. Rashida, like so many of her ilk, are living a fake history propped up by deep-seated hatred of Israel and the Jewish people.

Forum List

Back