Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

So let me get this right.... The day after Obama comes out campaigning for his health care plan (once again) his approval rating goes to the lowest it has ever been.... LOL

So let me get this right.... The day after Obama comes out campaigning for his health care plan (once again) his approval rating goes to the lowest it has ever been.... LOL

That is because the majority of Americans, while they do want health care reform, don't like the massive plan that has been proposed. Also many don't like the idea of a govt public option putting all the private options out of business leaving us with a one company(govt) monopoly on our health insurance.

There is a reason we passed laws making monopolies illegal, monopolies are bad for the consumer

That is because the majority of Americans, while they do want health care reform, don't like the massive plan that has been proposed. Also many don't like the idea of a govt public option putting all the private options out of business leaving us with a one company(govt) monopoly on our health insurance.

There is a reason we passed laws making monopolies illegal, monopolies are bad for the consumer

How about the government isn't into 'reform' but implementing a new health care program? The 'people' want reform...

How about the government isn't into 'reform' but implementing a new health care program? The 'people' want reform...

Yeah thats basically what i'm saying. I think we all know some stuff needs to be fixed but we dont all want a complete rebuild.

It seems that 1% of wage earners earn the percentage of available wages to pay 40% of total income taxes paid. Is this the reason that the government is getting ready to collect more taxes from this group to pay for Health Insurance Reform? Are the votes taking place in congress now on bonuses and other compensation meant to start restricting compensation to this group?

Are you sure that that Rasmussen is a reliable polling organization? I've read that they are bias toward the republicans and their data always favers them even though other polls show different results. Do they only poll republicans.

Are you sure that that Rasmussen is a reliable polling organization? I've read that they are bias toward the republicans and their data always favers them even though other polls show different results. Do they only poll republicans.
they were #1 for getting it right last fall

not really... the real clear politics average had it right last fall.

the one who REALLY had it right was nate silver at fivethirtyeight.com

rasmussen is the one that is renowned for phrasing their questions in such a way that they feel they can tell repubs what they want to hear.

not really... the real clear politics average had it right last fall.

the one who REALLY had it right was nate silver at fivethirtyeight.com

rasmussen is the one that is renowned for phrasing their questions in such a way that they feel they can tell repubs what they want to hear.
yes, really
how many times do you have to have it explained to you that RCP isnt a poll, its averaging all the other polls which includes rasmussen's

Rasmussen historically ranks among the most accurate of the national pollsters.

Top-notch...

Forum List

Back