Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

Who could even make this sh!t up????

obama_index_july_23_2009.jpg

If you're a conservative, you gotta admit...........who knew that by summer 2009 it'd be this much fun???!!!!!
i did
LOL

Yes despite massive Liberal MSM Boot-Licking propaganda,Hopey Changey's numbers are dropping dramatically. It just goes to show that you really can go around the corrupt Liberal Press and get real information.

It's looking like it will be soon time for Obama to go with one of the lib's favorite responses to plummeting polls.

It's time to launch some missiles.

So who will he launch on first? Iran? Canada? Crawford?

It's looking like it will be soon time for Obama to go with one of the lib's favorite responses to plummeting polls.

It's time to launch some missiles.

So who will he launch on first? Iran? Canada? Crawford?

Any Red State

I did too, these stupid politicians have yet to figure out that the great silent majority is center right. Bill Clinton was smart and knew this, Obama is not and will be a one term president.

I did too, these stupid politicians have yet to figure out that the great silent majority is center right. Bill Clinton was smart and knew this, Obama is not and will be a one term president.

Most of the country is CONSERVITIVE:clap2:

RASMUSSEN POLL: Obama Approval Rating Falls to New Low: 47 %... Developing...

Approve Disapprove Spread

Ipsos/McClatchy 7/30 - 8/3 Approve 58 disapprove 37 +21

I saw that. :lol: Left leaners can cherry pick at least as well as right leaners can.

His average at Real Clear remains the same. Rasmussen is the only one showing him lower consistently. Now we'll hear the Rasmussen apologists and their justification for it's unique polling analysis.

poar01_obama0803-6.jpg

w0w.........even my eyes needed a few extra rubs this AM when I saw this!!!:eek: This guy is falling like a stone in water s0ns!!!

OK........I'll admit it. Im fcukking giddy at this point!!!
:funnyface::funnyface::rofl:

Approve Disapprove Spread

Ipsos/McClatchy 7/30 - 8/3 Approve 58 disapprove 37 +21

I saw that. :lol: Left leaners can cherry pick at least as well as right leaners can.

His average at Real Clear remains the same. Rasmussen is the only one showing him lower consistently. Now we'll hear the Rasmussen apologists and their justification for it's unique polling analysis.

indeed.......the same dolts who were falling all over themselves trying to post up the Rasmussen polls last October when Obama wa putting distance between himself and McCain. Then..........it was gospel. Now? Its BS......................

yuk.............yuk..............:D

Who'd a thunk it?

That by mid-2009, NOPE bumper stickers would be more popular than HOPE bumper stickers!!

and to add insult to grevious injury, Limbaugh was asked yesterday his opinion on the epic poll slide for Obama.

His response??

rush.jpg

Forum List

Back