Daily trivia Tournament

wow. that's weird.

I figured once you hit submit the clock stopped. No idea if that's been a factor for me in the past. I figured mostly my issues were reading the questions almost aloud and dithering over my answers.

i think you are right in the sense that once it realizes you hit submit, the clock stops. but theo other day that took some time. you would notice if it happens to you -- you hit submit and nothing happens for , in my case the other day min. of 30-40 seconds and then the screen switches. but yes the timer counts that delay.

to be fair most days it is almost instantaneous so it is not an issue most of the time

That's what happened to me when I tried to play the other game.

I got my password reset and decided to stick with the main USMB game.

If you want to play both games without having to sign out and sign back in each time, you need to use the same username and password (and probably the same email address) for both of them...

i.e., when you sign up to register for the second game, use the same username, password and email address that you use for the first game...

Last edited:
Amelia, and now dde, have been giving me a run for my money this week... :clap2:

Daily Winners Over Past Week

Date Winner # Players Wins Winning Score
Mar 13 12 deaddogseye 5 2 846
Mar 12 12 Amelia 5 5 930
Mar 11 12 Amelia 5 5 940
Mar 10 12 bayoubill 5 5 909
Mar 09 12 Amelia 4 5 962
Mar 08 12 bayoubill 6 5 955
Mar 07 12 Amelia 5 5 957

lol... thanks for keeping me on my toes, y'all... :D

Amelia, and now dde, have been giving me a run for my money this week... :clap2:

Mar 12 12 Amelia 5 5 930
Mar 11 12 Amelia 5 5 940
Mar 09 12 Amelia 4 5 962
Mar 07 12 Amelia 5 5 957

7/10. Today.

Mar 12 12 Amelia 5 5 930
Mar 11 12 Amelia 5 5 940
Mar 09 12 Amelia 4 5 962
Mar 07 12 Amelia 5 5 957

7/10. Today.

the more you play, the better you get...

just ask Amelia... :D

Mar 12 12 Amelia 5 5 930
Mar 11 12 Amelia 5 5 940
Mar 09 12 Amelia 4 5 962
Mar 07 12 Amelia 5 5 957

7/10. Today.
7/10 USMB: 153 seconds; 10/10 Jokaroo, 80 seconds. I'm getting the hang of moving the screen faster, though I forget to check "points" .

If you want to play both games without having to sign out and sign back in each time, you need to use the same username and password (and probably the same email address) for both of them...

i.e., when you sign up to register for the second game, use the same username, password and email address that you use for the first game...

thats exactly what I did and it kicked me out every time.

hmmm... that's odd... I used the same username and password for the second game (and mebbe the same email address... not sure...), and I registered with no problem...

hmmm... that's odd... I used the same username and password for the second game (and mebbe the same email address... not sure...), and I registered with no problem...
I could not link to Jokaroo the first times I tried, today no problem.

Well, I got onto the 2nd game. Already forgotten how I did it. Logged out and rejoined. Or something like that.

I'll found out tomorrow if I can still play our main game! lol

Well, I got onto the 2nd game. Already forgotten how I did it. Logged out and rejoined. Or something like that.

I'll found out tomorrow if I can still play our main game! lol
USMB 8/10-____, Jokaroo-10/10-885

Dangit.

If I'd remembered to make my font smaller before I went in, I might've beaten Bill today.

I wasted a second going, "Dang, I forgot".

And another second paging down that last time!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back