Dallas GOP candidate will pay his kids to only marry white

He should have purchased suitable POCmarks for his children to marry. How DARE he dispose of his money the way he sees fit.

Teaching his kids to be bigots like he is .
So its bigoted and racist to marry someone of your own race eh? Sure is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of racist bigots then all over the world.
No one has said that, have they?

Why is it that the ONLY way trumpanzees can frame a "successful" argument is by creating strawmen?
Penelope said he was a bigot, teaching his kids to be bigots.

No strawman.

Bigotry is first, then racist , I imagine the father is both.https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-bigot-and-a-racist
More overused words that mean nothing, my bigoted racist.

He should have purchased suitable POCmarks for his children to marry. How DARE he dispose of his money the way he sees fit.

So its bigoted and racist to marry someone of your own race eh? Sure is MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of racist bigots then all over the world.

Why is it that the ONLY way trumpanzees can frame a "successful" argument is by creating strawmen?

No strawman.

Bigotry is first, then racist , I imagine the father is both.https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-a-bigot-and-a-racist

An old friend of mine, her jewish heritage is very important to her.

She limited her dating to jewish men, and eventually found a husband on a jewish dating site.

Was that bigoted and/or racist of her?

17005885_1281586601933135_1128653444_n.jpg

17028680_1281594081932387_1680931344_n.jpg

People are entitled to whatever stupid-ass, weak fucking loser ideas they may hold, but anyone who puts conditions on who their children may or may not fall in love with clearly cares more about their own ridiculous fears and pathetic fucking weakness than about the people they should love unconditionally and value above all else.

I'd rather my daughter date a member of MS 13 that you or your ilk, that is for damned sure

You would rather put her in serious danger of being murdered, and certainly beaten on a regular basis,

than someone who disagrees with you politically?

You are literally insane.
No that is why I would rather she date an MS 13 guy.

I'd rather my daughter date a member of MS 13 that you or your ilk, that is for damned sure

You would rather put her in serious danger of being murdered, and certainly beaten on a regular basis,

You don't know what you're saying.

You would put political partisan ship over the safety of your daughter.

You are insane.

A story like this coming out of a shit hole state like Texas does not surprise me at all. They have a lot of issues. Pick one

Texas

Go to Austin and apologize to your fellow far-leftists.

You pretend to be so proud of your extreme leftist partisanship, but in your bigoted ignorance you denounce and demean millions and millions of your fellow liberals. What a joke.

No strawman.

An old friend of mine, her jewish heritage is very important to her.

She limited her dating to jewish men, and eventually found a husband on a jewish dating site.

Was that bigoted and/or racist of her?
That is rather intelligent question coming from you . I'm surprised and impressed although I doubt that you appreciate the complexity of it . My first thought is- when comparing to the would be judge in the OP is that this is not coercion born of animosity towards those who are of a different belief. It does not indicate that she has any hatred for others but rather, may just want constancy and coherence in her life for herself and any children that she may have. I don't know that she is not a bigot but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.

The would be judge in the OP is an entirely different matter. I don't think that any reasonable person would believe that what he did was not motivated by bigotry. He has no business trying to control the blood line and lives of his offspring by dictating them who they can marry , and even if there is some legitimacy to a concern about racial and religious heritage, by insisting that it be someone of the opposite sex destroys that argument since it is clear that he would object to the marriage of his children to a white, Christian homosexual

..... of course it`s a former traitor slave state....

Oh, you mean a democrat state?
A southern democrat state. Learn history, Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

And by history, you mean your opinion. Which I demolished easily.
Horseshit. You demolished nothing except in the dark recesses of your twisted mind

Last edited:

Forum List

Back