Dallas GOP candidate will pay his kids to only marry white

If the Jewish mother I told you about, pushed her son to only marry jewish, in the same fashion as this Texan,

would you call her a bigot, or a tyrant?
Depends on what you mean by push. If coercion and a threat of financial reprisals were involved, you I would

It was not a yes no question.

It was which? Bigot or Tyrant?
Both

But that does not make sense, within YOUR stated framework, based on YOUR words.

You've admitted that it is valid to work to maintain a heritage/culture/ethnicity.

It is quite possible that this hypothetical Jewish Mother, would sincerely want HER children to marry and continue HER culture and heritage, based solely on her valuing that culture,

without that being a slur any any other culture.

There is nothing in the definition of the word "value" that requires that valuing one thing, means that you are hostile to other things of the same category.

She might very well be acting as "tyrant" in her methods, but what is your reason for calling her a "bigot"?
They are not mutually exclusive concepts, but I will concede that it would not necessarily be bigoted on the part of the Jewish mother . I would have to have more information so for now I will more likely tyrannical. And if she is holding something over the child's head and putting religion and heritage over his/her happiness, in does indeed border on bigotry if her feelings about other religions are that intense.

As for the shit stain depicted in the OP, I have all the information that I need to label him a bigot. His including of "opposite sex" more than confirms that as does his dog whistle about "traditional values" Gay has nothing to do with religion or heritage

He should have purchased suitable POCmarks for his children to marry. How DARE he dispose of his money the way he sees fit.

He can spend his money any way he wants. Just like we can cast our votes any way we want. And creating that trust tells us things about him that change who votes for him.

Depends on what you mean by push. If coercion and a threat of financial reprisals were involved, you I would

Both

But that does not make sense, within YOUR stated framework, based on YOUR words.

You've admitted that it is valid to work to maintain a heritage/culture/ethnicity.

It is quite possible that this hypothetical Jewish Mother, would sincerely want HER children to marry and continue HER culture and heritage, based solely on her valuing that culture,

There is nothing in the definition of the word "value" that requires that valuing one thing, means that you are hostile to other things of the same category.

She might very well be acting as "tyrant" in her methods, but what is your reason for calling her a "bigot"?
They are not mutually exclusive concepts, but I will concede that it would not necessarily be bigoted on the part of the Jewish mother . I would have to have more information so for now I will more likely tyrannical. And if she is holding something over the child's head and putting religion and heritage over his/her happiness, in does indeed border on bigotry if her feelings about other religions are that intense.

As for the shit stain depicted in the OP, I have all the information that I need to label him a bigot. His including of "opposite sex" more than confirms that as does his dog whistle about "traditional values" Gay has nothing to do with religion or heritage
I wouldn't want you touching my son or daughter, and I have every right to preclude it in any legal way I can.
Can I introduce you to Roy Moore? President Trump endorses him so its MAGA! Roy is short on work at the moment but he is experienced with babysitting.

If the Jewish mother I told you about, pushed her son to only marry jewish, in the same fashion as this Texan,

would you call her a bigot, or a tyrant?

Both

...e

I thought we established that liking one heritage/religion/ethnicity/ect, was not evidence of disliking or disrespecting others.

How do you know that she does not merely consider her son an imbecile incapable of making his owe choices?

Maybe her son has repeated stated that he was deeply religious (jewish), but moronically keeps having unsafe sex with slutty atheists, who would almost certainly choose to raise any children outside the Jewish faith?

Or ect ect ect.

. I did not tell you to. I specifically said I was "asking". That was a very telling mistake on your part.
It's the same thing. You were suggesting that I am not in touch with my feelings

I was suggesting that you might not be aware of all your reasons for your feelings on this specific issue.

Asking is not the same as telling. They are different words, because they have different meanings.

Are you really that offended by an question asking you for some introspection?

3. Asking you to consider a similar situation with an individual that YOU would not like your daughter to marry, in no way implies that the two groups are similar in any way.
Fuck! For the third time they are not the same or even similar

I've not claimed that they are.

The only similarity in this context, is that both are groups, that are presumably disliked by someone.

That really, was pretty clear from my question.

I'm OBVIOUSLY trying to turn this around and trying to get you to think about it, if it were YOU, with YOUR child, making a choice YOU did not like.

The ONLY information you should get out of that, about my opinion on gay people, is that I assume you do NOT, have a prejudice against them.

The ONLY information you should get out of that, about my opinion of White Nationalists, is that I assume that you DO, have a prejudice against them.

I'm really quite surprised that I have had to explain this.

I thought I was being very, very obvious.

Both

I wouldn't want you touching my son or daughter, and I have every right to preclude it in any legal way I can.

If you are not wanting your son or daughter to marry someone of another race, solely because of their race, that makes you a racist. And yes, you have every right to try to stop it any way you can. Just like voters have every right to cast their vote any way they choose, and for any reason they choose. Like wanting a candidate that is not a racist.

Both

If you are not wanting your son or daughter to marry someone of another race, solely because of their race, that makes you a racist. And yes, you have every right to try to stop it any way you can. Just like voters have every right to cast their vote any way they choose, and for any reason they choose. Like wanting a candidate that is not a racist.

You are assuming that Meathead and Progressive are different races?

What did Meathead say that implied that Progressive's race was the issue?

Did you just assume that?

if so, you made a real contribution to the debate.

The only similarity in this context, is that both are groups, that are presumably disliked by someone.
Thank you ! I agree that is the only similarity . Beyond that you have one group- gays - who are just want to be who they are and which harms no one and those who have made THE CHOICE to be bigots which harms all of us as a society. Thank you for admitting that I was right.

You are assuming that Meathead and Progressive are different races?

What did Meathead say that implied that Progressive's race was the issue?

Did you just assume that?

if so, you made a real contribution to the debate.

I made no assumption about either Meathead or Progressive.

I was not addressing the argument between Meathead and Progressive, but the OP. I quoted the post I did because it seemed relevant.

. I did not tell you to. I specifically said I was "asking". That was a very telling mistake on your part.
It's the same thing. You were suggesting that I am not in touch with my feelings

I was suggesting that you might not be aware of all your reasons for your feelings on this specific issue.

Asking is not the same as telling. They are different words, because they have different meanings.

Are you really that offended by an question asking you for some introspection?
I am offended by your obvious attempt to gaslight me. Not working though

My intent was/is the exact opposite of that.

But by being suspicious and defensive you have shut down the discussion.

Forum List

Back