Dallas GOP candidate will pay his kids to only marry white

So what, OP? Does that affect your life in any way?

Sharing information about candidates is a good thing. And if the only threads created were on topics that actually affected a specific person's life, there would be far fewer threads here.

The only similarity in this context, is that both are groups, that are presumably disliked by someone.
Thank you ! I agree that is the only similarity . Beyond that you have one group- gays - who are just want to be who they are and which harms no one and those who have made THE CHOICE to be bigots which harms all of us as a society. Thank you for admitting that I was right.

So, you will to answer the hypothetical now, or will you invent a new reason to avoid it?

The ONLY information you should get out of that, about my opinion on gay people, is that I assume you do NOT, have a prejudice against them.

The ONLY information you should get out of that, about my opinion of White Nationalists, is that I assume that you DO, have a prejudice against them.

I'm really quite surprised that I have had to explain this.
Believe me, there is absolutely NOTHING that I need you to explain to me. NOTHING!

The ONLY information you should get out of that, about my opinion on gay people, is that I assume you do NOT, have a prejudice against them.

The ONLY information you should get out of that, about my opinion of White Nationalists, is that I assume that you DO, have a prejudice against them.

I'm really quite surprised that I have had to explain this.
Believe me, there is absolutely NOTHING that I need you to explain to me. NOTHING!

Slick move. By being offended, you got to avoid even taking a STEP towards, maybe addressing my point someday.

AND, you got to make an implicit insult, directed at my intelligence.

I was surprised earlier in the day, how reasonable and open you were being. NOw you are back to normal, for a liberal.

The only similarity in this context, is that both are groups, that are presumably disliked by someone.
Thank you ! I agree that is the only similarity . Beyond that you have one group- gays - who are just want to be who they are and which harms no one and those who have made THE CHOICE to be bigots which harms all of us as a society. Thank you for admitting that I was right.

So, you will to answer the hypothetical now, or will you invent a new reason to avoid it?
What are you talking about? That is not a coherent sentence. Are you loosing your mind, or is it an early happy hour?

It is not credible that you have already forgotten my hypothetical question to you,

about if it were YOUR daughter, marrying a White Nationalist, and possibly inheriting YOUR house, and thus raising YOUR grandchildren up in a culture that you hate,

how you would feel about it, and what you would be prepared to do about it?

What are you talking about? That is not a coherent sentence. Are you loosing your mind, or is it an early happy hour?

It is not credible that you have already forgotten my hypothetical question to you,

about if it were YOUR daughter, marrying a White Nationalist, and possibly inheriting YOUR house, and thus raising YOUR grandchildren up in a culture that you hate,

I think there is a difference between not wanting my daughter to marry someone based on race, and not wanting my daughter to marry someone who actively promoted hate and violence.

I think there is a difference between not wanting my daughter to marry someone based on race, and not wanting my daughter to marry someone who actively promoted hate and violence.

What is your race or culture?

The father sounds like a pre revolution French aristo.

Racist shite. I hope that his kids tell him to shove his cash up his arse and he dies lonely and unloved.

Racist shite. I hope that his kids tell him to shove his cash up his arse and he dies lonely and unloved.

Remember when that father tried to pull his daughter out of the apartment where adult muslim males were raping her, a

and the UK cops showed up and arrested him?

Diversity and political correctness at it's best.

Remember when that father tried to pull his daughter out of the apartment where adult muslim males were raping her, a

No I dont actually. I know that you keep a file on these things but I am not sure it has any relevance to the OP.

No shock to see you turn up on a thread about racist trash though.

I don't think that is relevant to what I said. But I am a white guy from the deep south. Mostly Irish heritage.

No I dont actually. I know that you keep a file on these things but I am not sure it has any relevance to the OP.

It was fear of being called rapist that led the government, YOUR government to allow the massive rape ring to go on for YEARS after they knew about it.

The constant witch hunt that the left, ie YOU and yours, have up and running is the direct cause of that.

I've lost track of how many large scale rape rings there have been in your country.

Last time I counted it up, I got 8. Does that sound right? Have there been more?

THIS guy, in this thread is threatening to withhold his money from his kids. Wow. Soooo bad.

Meanwhile in the UK, the cops look the other way while muslims rape and enslave white children.

And you are here to NOT talk about the ongoing victimization of your nation's children.

It was fear of being called rapist that led the government, YOUR government to allow the massive rape ring to go on for YEARS after they knew about it.

The constant witch hunt that the left, ie YOU and yours, have up and running is the direct cause of that.

I've lost track of how many large scale rape rings there have been in your country.

Last time I counted it up, I got 8. Does that sound right? Have there been more?

THIS guy, in this thread is threatening to withhold his money from his kids. Wow. Soooo bad.

Meanwhile in the UK, the cops look the other way while muslims rape and enslave white children.

And you are here to NOT talk about the ongoing victimization of your nation's children.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
And this excuses a racist father ? You are just a standard racist deflecting from racist behaviour.

I don't think that is relevant to what I said. But I am a white guy from the deep south. Mostly Irish heritage.

Do you have liking of or pride in your ethnic/heritage/culture?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
And this excuses a racist father ? You are just a standard racist deflecting from racist behaviour.

IS it not racist of you and your government to treat white rapists harsher than muslim ones?

IS it not racist of you and your government to not provide the protection of the law to rape victims and the slaves of the muslims in your own country?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

IS it not racist of you and your government to treat white rapists harsher than muslim ones?

IS it not racist of you and your government to not provide the protection of the law to rape victims and the slaves of the muslims in your own country?
Your point is bollox and off topic. Start a different thread if you want to vent your racism.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Your point is bollox and off topic. Start a different thread if you want to vent your racism.

My utter inability to understand what is going on in your country is not racism.

My fear, because I see the same thinking in liberals in my country is not racism.

I truly fear that similar crimes on a similar scale, with thousands of white child victims are going on in our society, just not uncovered because of even stronger political correctness evilness.

Forum List

Back