Dark Days For Obama's White House...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Too bad arrests won't be made. His criminal lackeys like Loretta Lynch and Lois Lerner, are gonna skate. But oh well, the Anti-American Globalists are getting the boot. And that is cause for joyous celebration. They won't be allowed to hijack our Supreme Court. And for me, that was my only concern in this Election.

President Obama on Thursday will welcome Donald Trump to the White House, beginning a transition of power that is pure anguish for many in the Democratic Party.

The meeting, which seemed improbable just 72 hours ago, will likely stand as one of the most humbling moments of Obama’s presidency.

Trump rose to political stardom in Obama’s first term by questioning his birthplace, spurring Obama to label him a “carnival barker.” The feud carried over into this year’s campaign, where Obama repeatedly described Trump as unfit for the Oval Office.

But despite his efforts, and vigorous campaigning by first lady Michelle Obama, Trump vanquished Hillary Clinton with victories in swing states that Obama had carried in 2008 and 2012.

Now Obama must begin to hand the keys to the White House to a leader who has pledged to unravel much of his legacy,...

More:
Dark days for Obama’s White House
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Too bad arrests won't be made. His criminal lackeys like Loretta Lynch and Lois Lerner, are gonna skate. But oh well, the Anti-American Globalists are getting the boot. And that is cause for joyous celebration. They won't be allowed to hijack our Supreme Court. And for me, that was my only concern in this Election.

President Obama on Thursday will welcome Donald Trump to the White House, beginning a transition of power that is pure anguish for many in the Democratic Party.

The meeting, which seemed improbable just 72 hours ago, will likely stand as one of the most humbling moments of Obama’s presidency.

Trump rose to political stardom in Obama’s first term by questioning his birthplace, spurring Obama to label him a “carnival barker.” The feud carried over into this year’s campaign, where Obama repeatedly described Trump as unfit for the Oval Office.

But despite his efforts, and vigorous campaigning by first lady Michelle Obama, Trump vanquished Hillary Clinton with victories in swing states that Obama had carried in 2008 and 2012.

Now Obama must begin to hand the keys to the White House to a leader who has pledged to unravel much of his legacy,...

More:
Dark days for Obama’s White House
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Best part is, his legacy will be all but erased by this time next year.

Not to mention, the worst part for Obama will be the fact he is about to be even more irrelevant than he has been for the past 2 years.

Btw, I wish Merrick Garland all the best in his retirement.:wink:

upload_2016-11-10_10-35-20.png

Many rats are worried at the moment - as they should be. Trump will be a law and order president. They have much to fear.

The one thing I am worried about is if he truely intends to do everything he says he wants to do,he will suffer the same fate as JFK,our last real president because he was not a puppet for the establishment and did not do what they told him to do and paid the price for it.at least this time,if they do pull another JFK,it will be no secret this time,everyone will know this time the CIA did it.

Last edited:
Many rats are worried at the moment - as they should be. Trump will be a law and order president. They have much to fear.

The one thing I am worried about is if he truely intends to do everything he says he wants to do,he will suffer the same fate as JFK,our last real president because he was not a puppet for the establishment and did not do what they told him to do and paid the price for it.at least this time,if they do pull another JFK,it will be no secret this time,everyone will knwo this time the CIA did it.

This article was written last November:

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.
Interesting take on Trump.

The one thing I am worried about is if he truely intends to do everything he says he wants to do,he will suffer the same fate as JFK,our last real president because he was not a puppet for the establishment and did not do what they told him to do and paid the price for it.at least this time,if they do pull another JFK,it will be no secret this time,everyone will knwo this time the CIA did it.

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

A large "tell" will be who he appoints as AG.

Its funny that you mentioned that cause I was having a conversation with somebody about that at work today on everything i said to you just then and i had not thought of that until HE brought that up.

the clintons have deep connections to the CIA.Billy boy was a former asset of theirs,they got rid of vince foster and have gotten off scott free so what would stop them from getting rid of the donald as well before he gets sworn in?

The obama's won't go quietly. They will damage and tear that place apart.

I'm sure Soros (using his puppet Obama) will try to do his best to leave as much harm (in the country and in the world) as possible, so a lot of dummies will blame Trump for that. Just like those dummies are still blaming Bush after 8 years of Obama.

I have no problem with them blaming Bush for what Obama has done the last 8 years -bare with me now-as long as they say that Obama is equally to blame as well because of the fact he expanded on what Bush got started,its the idiots that like you are talking about who blame it entirely on Bush but say Obama is still cleaning up his mess which is pure bullshit that pisses me off.

Forum List

Back