Darlings of Merkel are Are One of the Most Dangerous and Criminal Groups of People in the World

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
For native Germans Merkel has only gerontocide, high taxes, criminality, tons of lies, demolishing of economy, but for her beloved darlings - IQ60 illiterate Muslim 'refugees' anything including free tickets to whore houses. But who are darlings of this lady, read below.

Since 2015 — the year of the Chancellor’s opening the border, facilitated by numerous illegalities — I have made a series of evaluations of police criminal statistics. In the process, it has repeatedly become obvious to me that the “refugees” who have poured unhindered, uncontrolled and in great numbers into the land are represented in crimes of violence and sexual violence to a far greater extent than Germans.

In 2016 for example, they were represented 1,000% more frequently in murders, 1,400% in violent crime and sexual violence, 4,000% in gang rapes, It is incontestable that these “refugees” are extremely violent and criminally inclined — even the “cooked” figures confirm that. But my research has uncovered something even more significant: the answer to the question, WHY. The answer will be quite unwelcome, because it is an uncompromising comment on the scope of our influence — more on that later. First, I will discuss the WHY. Only 0.7% of the “refugees” are legitimate asylum seekers under our constitution. So who are the “refugees” really?
Read here:

You are being redirected...

160728152533-merkel-selfie-exlarge-169.jpg

Forum List

Back