Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

Yabut, if you're black, assault is a capital crime.

This was a white wash. They wanted to get him off and did what was necessary to do that.

Yesterday you called his robbery at the convenience store "shoplifting" and then later claimed he paid for the cigarillos. You're making progress Didley! :laugh2:

BTW, you're a RACIST for using the term "white wash".

BullKurtzUSMC

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

It was a white wash.
Conspiracy theories get you a senior coffee at Burger King for half a buck.

Eye
Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

That wasn't a grand jury, that was a biased trial.

As you can see by the chart below, the witnesses are all over the map about what they saw and heard.

Since there was a very divided consensus, the DA should have asked for a real trial and gotten one.

table-finalfinalup4.png
Eye witness testimony is and proven to be the least reliable evidence .

The DA did ask for a real trial. The grand jury was a necessary step in getting a real trial. There is no trial possible without a determination that evidence exists to prove up the charges. There is really no such thing as going from arrest to trial without an evidentiary hearing.

The prosecutor could have gone to trial without a GJ, or he could have instructed the grand jury on how to indict.

He did neither.
Says who? You?.....Ok Mr Legal Scholar......We get ya.

The taser discussion is irrelevant.

Once a suspect goes for your gun...its a deadly force incident. And you dont taze people point blank. Because you could taze yourself...or have the taser taken from you. If he takes your taser and tazes you....then he can take your gun.

And then you're back to.....he aint getting my gun. Ever. Period. Even if he has to be put down like a rabid animal. Be isnt getting that gun.

Dont like it? Dont assualt cops.

Reading shit like this, I"m glad you're retired.
Well, you're wrong.....And hysterical things did not turn out how you wanted.

The DA did ask for a real trial. The grand jury was a necessary step in getting a real trial. There is no trial possible without a determination that evidence exists to prove up the charges. There is really no such thing as going from arrest to trial without an evidentiary hearing.

The prosecutor could have gone to trial without a GJ, or he could have instructed the grand jury on how to indict.

He did neither.

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury...”

Explain how prosecutor gets around the Fifth Amendment?
Because Joe said so...That's why

Unless it hits an eyesocket, a lot of guys will not NOTICE a .22 hit. (It will frequently deflect off the skull.) Again: .44 Magnum on the low end, and preferably, something with more steam than that! Think .454 Casull, .460 S&W, .50 DE, or .480 Ruger.
Actually .22's and .25's can be quite effective. The slugs tend to rattle around and tear stuff up.
Not good for stopping power though.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0
According to the site:
In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that when he pulled his gun out, Mr. Brown reached through the window and grabbed it. That was a major escalation from which there was probably no turning back, some experts said.
Why on Earth was he pulling out his gun. No wonder this ended in a death. Wilson escalated the situation because of he inserted a gun into the situation. A very poor choice. Very bad police work.
Shut up...Silly female. You know nothing,.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0

It should be mandatory to carry both a gun and a taser. Not to choose which one - as 99.99% are going to choose the weapon that kills, every time.
Right... The cop is going for the shooter. Bingo....You pass.

That wasn't a grand jury, that was a biased trial.

As you can see by the chart below, the witnesses are all over the map about what they saw and heard.

Since there was a very divided consensus, the DA should have asked for a real trial and gotten one.

table-finalfinalup4.png

True. The prosecutor presented evidence that you would expect Wilson's defense attorney to present, which is virtually unheard of.

156720_600.jpg

He did neither.

he did in fact instruct them how to indict you whiny liar

Yabut, if you're black, assault is a capital crime.

This was a white wash. They wanted to get him off and did what was necessary to do that.

Yesterday you called his robbery at the convenience store "shoplifting" and then later claimed he paid for the cigarillos. You're making progress Didley! :laugh2:

BTW, you're a RACIST for using the term "white wash".

BullKurtzUSMC

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

It was a white wash.
Post the secret video the prosecutor kept from the public, but you saw, Mr. Board Liar.

LOL

it was kept from the public, but luddly watched it on YOUTUBE, which of course is only available to luddly

:lol:

Yes, you sound very EDUCATED with your racist vulgar comments .

Why would the clerk stop to confront the gentle giant while leaving the store?

luddly is a racist piece of excrement

luddly is a racist piece of excrement
Why is it whenever anyone give the slightest criticism of Obama's policies and incompetence, they are smeared, slandered and branded as a "Racist"... but it's okay for zealots such as luddly to spew his hateful bigoted vulgar racist comments towards whites (or anyone) that believes Wilson, who has, a store security cam footage, forensic facts and credible witnesses to back his story.

In fact it seems that ALL of Brown supporters attacks, smears and make hateful racist comments towards Wilson supporters. It's people like luddly that are killing all the progress in race relation.

It's pathetic.

Forum List

Back