Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

Or why don't you just admit that if Brown didn't assault a cop, he would still be alive. He made a choice, it was a bad choice.

I don't think Cops should be shooting people just because they piss them off.

And neither do you. I hope.

At the point he was shot, he was not a danger. Period.
He was not a danger while fighting for the cops gun?

You are just nuts.

but it's okay for zealots such as luddly to spew his hateful bigoted vulgar racist comments towards whites (or anyone) that believes Wilson, who has, a store security cam footage, forensic facts and credible witnesses to back his story.

Okay, let's look at your evidence.

The Store Footage ONLY proves that Brown took cigars. They do not prove that Wilson was in immediate danger when he shot Brown.

Forensic facts involve a cop that was allowed to wash the blood off of himself before it could be documented as evidence, a coroner who took no pictures of the body despite allowing it to sit out in the street for four hours.

and most of the witnesses contradict Wilson's story.

You are just nuts.

He was sixty feet away from the cop, on his knees and with his hands up when he was shot.

That's like the total oppossite of 'fighting for the cop's gun".

So just how long do you think putting a hand on a gun gives a license to kill for. Would it been cool wiht you guys if Wilson tracked down Brown the next day and executed him? Of course not.

A minute later when the guy no longer presented a threat is wrong, too.

You are just nuts.

He was sixty feet away from the cop, on his knees and with his hands up when he was shot.

That's like the total oppossite of 'fighting for the cop's gun".

So just how long do you think putting a hand on a gun gives a license to kill for. Would it been cool wiht you guys if Wilson tracked down Brown the next day and executed him? Of course not.

A minute later when the guy no longer presented a threat is wrong, too.
Actually, brown was charging at wilson he the fatal shot was fired. True story.

16 witnesses said he had his hands up. Only 2 said he didn't. True Story.

table-finalfinalup.png

Unless it hits an eyesocket, a lot of guys will not NOTICE a .22 hit. (It will frequently deflect off the skull.) Again: .44 Magnum on the low end, and preferably, something with more steam than that! Think .454 Casull, .460 S&W, .50 DE, or .480 Ruger.

A .22 will punch a hole through a skull with no problem unless it's at an extreme angle.
What a sweeping statement.

A high velocity hollow point, like a CCI Stinger, will explode and likely not penetrate a skull.

Are you suggesting cops carry .22's?

A good ole .45 semi auto. Hard to beat. Especially with hollow points.
That is what I carry, and only ball ammo.

Good enough for the Marines for almost 100 years, good enough for me.

I don't trust any hollow point to cycle with 99.99999% reliability, like ball ammo.

That's why I like revolvers. Honestly...the only semi-auto I would trust my life to is the M1911A1 that John Browning designed!
I carry the Para Ordnance 1911 in stainless.

My only regret is I did not wait for the double stack mag version, but, I got a great deal.

I also like the Browning High Power, but, my Para is made in the GOUSA, not Japan.

In the .40, for the right price, I might buy one.

Not sure it comes in stainless, which to me is a must here in the humid Dirty South.

The DA did ask for a real trial. The grand jury was a necessary step in getting a real trial. There is no trial possible without a determination that evidence exists to prove up the charges. There is really no such thing as going from arrest to trial without an evidentiary hearing.

The prosecutor could have gone to trial without a GJ, or he could have instructed the grand jury on how to indict.

He did neither.

“No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury...”

Explain how prosecutor gets around the Fifth Amendment?
Because Joe said so...That's why
Notice the lying scumbag is still ranting the same disproven rants.

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

Yes, you sound very EDUCATED with your racist vulgar comments .

Why would the clerk stop to confront the gentle giant while leaving the store?

luddly is a racist piece of excrement
Why is it whenever anyone give the slightest criticism of Obama's policies and incompetence, they are smeared, slandered and branded as a "Racist"... but it's okay for zealots such as luddly to spew his hateful bigoted vulgar racist comments towards whites (or anyone) that believes Wilson, who has, a store security cam footage, forensic facts and credible witnesses to back his story.

In fact it seems that ALL of Brown supporters attacks, smears and make hateful racist comments towards Wilson supporters. It's people like luddly that are killing all the progress in race relation.

It's pathetic.

this

16 witnesses said he had his hands up. Only 2 said he didn't. True Story.

table-finalfinalup.png

liar

plus, you don't go by numbers retard, you go by veracity. i wouldn't expect a far left winger like you to know anything about the truth though....
I thought about telling him the truth, but then I said he is a liberal. He can't handle the truth.

plus, you don't go by numbers retard, you go by veracity. i wouldn't expect a far left winger like you to know anything about the truth though....

Okay, Let's go with Veracity. You had 16 eyewitnesses who really had nothing to gain or lose by testifying.

Vs.

Officer Fife, who just shot a kid 8 times in the heat of passion, and had a month to get his story straight.

Okay, Let's go with Veracity. You had 16 eyewitnesses who really had nothing to gain or lose by testifying.

Vs.

Officer Fife, who just shot a kid 8 times in the heat of passion, and had a month to get his story straight.
The people that stated that, their stories eventually changed and they were discredited. How did Brown drop dead 20 feet from a puddle of his blood? He tried to run, but turned around and charged Wilson. That was when the final shots were fired. Wilson feared for his life, so he did the right thing. I will tell you one more time, if Brown was just an innocent man. Why did he try to take Wilson's gun?

Vs.

Brown had a minute to make a decision, that could've saved his life. He chose to be stupid, and well no one will suffer from him being an idiot anymore. Thank you, officer Wilson.

I'll bet that little asian store clerk had an extra glass of rice wine after he heard he'd never have to stand by and watch the Tree Dweller steal from his store with impunity ever again. LOL!

I'll bet that little asian store clerk had an extra glass of rice wine after he heard he'd never have to stand by and watch the Tree Dweller steal from his store with impunity ever again. LOL!
I don't think he has a store anymore.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

Yabut, if you're black, assault is a capital crime.

This was a white wash. They wanted to get him off and did what was necessary to do that.

Yesterday you called his robbery at the convenience store "shoplifting" and then later claimed he paid for the cigarillos. You're making progress Didley! :laugh2:

BTW, you're a RACIST for using the term "white wash".

BullKurtzUSMC

I have since EDUCATED MYSELF and watched the full video (that the prosecutor kept from the public) I learned that Brown actually paid for the cigarillos.I posted the video and of course, if you want to EDUCATE YOURSELF, its available at You Tube.

Alternatively, you could keep telling the same lies over and over so you can pat yourself on the back for being an ignorant, inbred, trailer trash, cracker racist.

It was a white wash.
Produce the video!

Forum List

Back