Darren Wilson---Poster Boy for Wimpiness

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

What a lazy, ignorant phuck-wad.

Experts Weigh Officer’s Decisions Leading to Fatal Shooting of Michael Brown

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0
Notespartypleez a poster child for a poor loser who can't except that he is wrong.

Officer Wilson made the correct decision and the Grand Jury agreed. ...... :cool:

That wasn't a grand jury, that was a biased trial.

As you can see by the chart below, the witnesses are all over the map about what they saw and heard.

Since there was a very divided consensus, the DA should have asked for a real trial and gotten one.

table-finalfinalup4.png
Obviously you are too stupid to know the difference between a GJ and a trial. Explains a lot.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that he did not have a Taser weapon with him at the time, and that he preferred not to carry one because it is large and not “very comfortable.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/27/u...-to-fatal-shooting-of-michael-brown.html?_r=0
According to the site:
In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that when he pulled his gun out, Mr. Brown reached through the window and grabbed it. That was a major escalation from which there was probably no turning back, some experts said.
Why on Earth was he pulling out his gun. No wonder this ended in a death. Wilson escalated the situation because of he inserted a gun into the situation. A very poor choice. Very bad police work.

"In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that when he pulled his gun out, Mr. Brown reached through the window and grabbed it. That was a major escalation from which there was probably no turning back, some experts said."Why on Earth was he pulling out his gun. No wonder this ended in a death. Wilson escalated the situation because of he inserted a gun into the situation. A very poor choice. Very bad police work.
Police officers pull their guns many times during their career's but rarely fire them.

Pulling a gun is just another step in trying to de-escalate the situation when dealing with criminal suspects. ..... :cool:

Why on Earth was he pulling out his gun. No wonder this ended in a death. Wilson escalated the situation because of he inserted a gun into the situation. A very poor choice. Very bad police work.

Because he was being attacked. I would have done the same. So would you.

According to the site:
In his testimony, Officer Wilson said that when he pulled his gun out, Mr. Brown reached through the window and grabbed it. That was a major escalation from which there was probably no turning back, some experts said.

Because a 300 pound maniac was assaulting him through the open window...and Wilson was a sitting duck in that seat. You are NOT gonna win a fist fight in the seat vs a standing 300 pounder. So he got what would work.

According to the site:
Another truth hating idiot. Wilson deserves an award.

It should be mandatory to carry both a gun and a taser. Not to choose which one - as 99.99% are going to choose the weapon that kills, every time.

"Hands up, Dont shoot"?

"STORE CLOSED! DONT LOOT".

Fight back America.

He was 240lbs. The felon was 290lbs. OP ignorant as usual.

Tasers work on tall, large people too.

Not always. But a .40 through the dome is 100% effective.

This case is the best argument I have ever seen for carrying a large-caliber (as in: a .44 Magnum on the LOW end) pistol instead of a 9mm or .45ACP. Sometimes, you really need something with more steam on it!
Too hard for most to handle.

That is what the .41 Mag was supposed to be, more punch than the .357, more manageable than the .44 Mag.

If I were a cop, my preferred sidearm would be a S&W 629, 4" barrel, and manageable hollow point handloads, and my SIG .308 AR would never be out of reach.

A good ole .45 semi auto. Hard to beat. Especially with hollow points.
That is what I carry, and only ball ammo.

Good enough for the Marines for almost 100 years, good enough for me.

I don't trust any hollow point to cycle with 99.99999% reliability, like ball ammo.

It should be mandatory to carry both a gun and a taser. Not to choose which one - as 99.99% are going to choose the weapon that kills, every time.
Tasers aren't all that effective on big, hyped up kids.

No offense, but I doubt you understand the kind of people we have here.

There is no sense of duty, pride, citizenship, community or respect for others among millions of our entitled, dependent class.

If you have lived here, excuse me for assuming you do not know the score out on the streets.

Forum List

Back