Zone1 David Archuleta Believes That Being Gay Is The Way God Made Him

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
However, if that were true, why would God call it an abomination? God's love isn't an excuse to sin, it's just a blessing. Oh and this has absolutely nothing to do with the Mormon faith, it has to do with God in general.
Each one of us seem to be given certain handicaps to resolve in this life. Perhaps what is the abomination is the abomination of other sexual sins--giving genitalia more importance than other goals and ideals. It is certainly something our present generations is having to grapple with.

However, if that were true, why would God call it an abomination? God's love isn't an excuse to sin, it's just a blessing. Oh and this has absolutely nothing to do with the Mormon faith, it has to do with God in general.

I'd like to know about this guy's upbringing from those around his family and friends since there is no scientific proof people are born homosexual.

I'd like to know about this guy's upbringing from those around his family and friends since there is no scientific proof people are born homosexual.

I can accept that people are born gay. I don't think it's a choice at all. Did you choose to be heterosexual? I know I didn't, I just ended up that way.

I believe that being gay is a natural thing. It's not normal, but I do think it's natural...

There are many people born with conditions that are abnormalities of the mind. Murderers, Serial Killers, Thiefs, Perverts....... all those born with such conditions are guilty of nothing, until they act on those abnormal thoughts. Sin is based upon an act of lawlessness.

Reality: If there is really a biological difference between those who practice homosexuality and heterosexuality......there should be objective evidences of those differences. Example: take 2 deceased individuals......one who practiced homosexuality all their lives and one that practiced heterosexuality all their lives. Have an independent physicaian with no knowledge of which body is which and demonstrate to the world the genetic markers that make one a homosexual and the other a hetherosexual. Easy Peasy. If homosexuals are a different RACE of people with the same human rights of of all races.....that race should be easily determined by science.

Truth: Sex.........in any fashion is not a matter of being humane to anyone, its a choice or you have just been raped. Sex is not required to continue to live, its not required to gain shelter, food, medical care....etc., all such humane acts that produce CIVIL RIGHTS. If the choice of sex is a civil right.....what about those who choose to rape? Those who choose to engage in beastialities....etc., What's the difference....all are supposedly BORN DIFFERENT and march to the beat of different drumer?

Truth: Sex is determined by the HUMAN MIND.........you must make a free will choice to engage in any type of sex.......no one makes you have sex, its not required to sustain human life. The human mind is the greatest sexual organ that exists in humanity. Homosexuality is a "mental condition" and was confirmed as such until just recently in history, as recently as the 1970's. That's when the atheits of the world began spraying perfume on a steaming pile of manure and began calling that pile a ROSE. If homosexuality is not a deviation from the "norms" of nature.....why can't homosexual's reproduce........"naturally"? Why was mankind not created as "asexual" creatures of reproduction?

Last edited:

Where did "GOD" call it an "abomination?"

I can accept that people are born gay. I don't think it's a choice at all. Did you choose to be heterosexual? I know I didn't, I just ended up that way.

I believe that being gay is a natural thing. It's not normal, but I do think it's natural...

Perzactly... Why would anyone choose to make their life anymore difficult than it already is? Makes no sense...

This God character of yours allegedly sent His only son to earth to be brutally tortured and killed as some kind of punishment for the sinners of the day when He could have just snapped His fingers and eliminated all of them in one fell swoop.

What kind of sense does that make?

If one is born with natal male genitals, they are by natural definition a male.

Got nothing huh? 😆

What am I supposed to have? You answered my initial question, The Bible says being gay is bad. I pointed out that The Bible is a book written by men to influence and control people.

Then you said Democrats, blah blah blah. Why? I have no idea as it is apropos of nothing.

Where should I go from there? Did you want me to repeat myself?

The Bible. A book written by men to influence and control people. Got it.

I suppose I could say that you have nothing. Your claim that GOD said being gay is an abomination is inaccurate at best, some would say it's a flat out lie. But I'm sure you believe The Bible is the word of GOD, that GOD spoke to someone and they transcribed what HE said word for word. Whatever makes you feel good, but it is my experience that there is no having a decent discussion with that kind of delusion...

So what's the issue? He's gay. He should be armed in case of psycho terrorist/ gay haters, but that's life.

Forum List

Back