David Hogg's Handlers Have Trained Him Well

He was sold a gun because there were no red flags against him. He will not have been sold a gun at the legalese been 21.

No RED FLAGS! The laws in Florida made it very possible for RED FLAGS to have been placed on him. Gee golly Ms. Molly, guess laws ain't always followed.

And none of that stops a Monster from building pipe bombs or driving a 1 ton truck into a crowd.
Neither method he chose to use. He chose guns which would not have been easily accessible if the legal age was 21.

And none of that stops a Monster from building pipe bombs, driving a 1 ton truck into a crowd OR stealing a gun OR buying a gun from a gangsta.

You run with the idea that a new law will stop a Murderer from his goal of Murder, we will all sit back and laugh at the absurdity of it.

Gee Gosh Faun, looks like murderers will murder no matter what laws are in place:

Police data shows crime rising at increasing rate in England and Wales

From the link:

"The crime figures show an underlying 8% rise in the murder rate, an increase of 46 victims, with 629 homicides recorded in the 12 months to June, excluding the 35 people killed in the London and Manchester terrorist attacks, and the 96 Hillsborough deaths in 1989, which were included in the headline figures."

And This:

The rise in crime is accelerating, with the latest figures showing a 13% increase in all police-recorded offences across England and Wales, and even greater rises for violent offences including knife crime, sexual offences and violence against the person.

Well, they didn't have easy access to guns at all, and crime increased?

Hmmmmm, wonder if it did cuz the criminals didn't have to worry that their victims were armed?

Thanks for playing
Nothing but speculation on your part. We know what he did. We’ll never know what he would have done had he not been able to easily obtain a gun.

NICE, run with that. Didn't seem to do a damn bit of good in Great Briton, now did it.

I love laughing at the simple minded. And yes, that means you. SUCH A STRONG ARGUMENT.

But then again, maybe we will know, once you ban guns and the killers, like in Great Briton simply find other methods.

Chow for now, I here your buddy Derp is crying to the Mods cuz he got his wittle feering hurt.
Great, now you’re deflecting to Wales??

:lmao:

So’s your squawking like a parrot. I point out you’re deflecting, so now you squawk that back at me. I say to you, “thanks for playing,” then you squawk that back at me. Try using your own brain.
So’s your squawking like a parrot. I point out you’re deflecting, so now you squawk that back at me. I say to you, “thanks for playing,” then you squawk that back at me. Try using your own brain.

No, I've been quite good at backing up my statements with facts.

like this one in regards to methods Murderers use:

"The rise in crime is accelerating, with the latest figures showing a 13% increase in all police-recorded offences across England and Wales, and even greater rises for violent offences including knife crime, sexual offences and violence against the person.

The crime figures show an underlying 8% rise in the murder rate, an increase of 46 victims, with 629 homicides recorded in the 12 months to June, excluding the 35 people killed in the London and Manchester terrorist attacks, and the 96 Hillsborough deaths in 1989, which were included in the headline figures."

Source: Police data shows crime rising at increasing rate in England and Wales

You on the other hand are just an annoying little bitch.

OHHHHHHHH, here's your answer. But it would have been harder to get a gun.
“Fact??” Prove he would have used a pipe bomb or a truck had he not been able to so easily get a gun.....

You are an annoying twerp.

Prove he wouldn't
Again, there is no burden on me to prove you right because you can’t do that yourself.

And again, thanks for playin’.

It's your assertion, not mine.

You think that passing a law will stop a person, plotting to kill a mass of people (otherwise known as mass murderers), will stop mass murderers from killing a mass.... LOL

So prove it buckwheat.

A demented mind, hell bent on killing his bullies will simply give up on the idea because, golly gee, someone passed a gosh darned law.

You understand how nuts that sounds, and that by implying such, you yourself, sound nuts, right?

:bigboy::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
You’re fucking nuts, gramps. :cuckoo: I never once suggested he would have used a pipe bomb or a truck. What a pity you feel the need to lie about what I say. Reveals just how untenable your position is.

No RED FLAGS! The laws in Florida made it very possible for RED FLAGS to have been placed on him. Gee golly Ms. Molly, guess laws ain't always followed.

And none of that stops a Monster from building pipe bombs or driving a 1 ton truck into a crowd.
Neither method he chose to use. He chose guns which would not have been easily accessible if the legal age was 21.

And none of that stops a Monster from building pipe bombs, driving a 1 ton truck into a crowd OR stealing a gun OR buying a gun from a gangsta.

You run with the idea that a new law will stop a Murderer from his goal of Murder, we will all sit back and laugh at the absurdity of it.

Gee Gosh Faun, looks like murderers will murder no matter what laws are in place:

From the link:

"The crime figures show an underlying 8% rise in the murder rate, an increase of 46 victims, with 629 homicides recorded in the 12 months to June, excluding the 35 people killed in the London and Manchester terrorist attacks, and the 96 Hillsborough deaths in 1989, which were included in the headline figures."

And This:

The rise in crime is accelerating, with the latest figures showing a 13% increase in all police-recorded offences across England and Wales, and even greater rises for violent offences including knife crime, sexual offences and violence against the person.

Hmmmmm, wonder if it did cuz the criminals didn't have to worry that their victims were armed?

Thanks for playing
Nothing but speculation on your part. We know what he did. We’ll never know what he would have done had he not been able to easily obtain a gun.

NICE, run with that. Didn't seem to do a damn bit of good in Great Briton, now did it.

I love laughing at the simple minded. And yes, that means you. SUCH A STRONG ARGUMENT.

But then again, maybe we will know, once you ban guns and the killers, like in Great Briton simply find other methods.

Chow for now, I here your buddy Derp is crying to the Mods cuz he got his wittle feering hurt.

No, I've been quite good at backing up my statements with facts.

like this one in regards to methods Murderers use:

"The rise in crime is accelerating, with the latest figures showing a 13% increase in all police-recorded offences across England and Wales, and even greater rises for violent offences including knife crime, sexual offences and violence against the person.

The crime figures show an underlying 8% rise in the murder rate, an increase of 46 victims, with 629 homicides recorded in the 12 months to June, excluding the 35 people killed in the London and Manchester terrorist attacks, and the 96 Hillsborough deaths in 1989, which were included in the headline figures."

Source: Police data shows crime rising at increasing rate in England and Wales

You on the other hand are just an annoying little bitch.

OHHHHHHHH, here's your answer. But it would have been harder to get a gun.
“Fact??” Prove he would have used a pipe bomb or a truck had he not been able to so easily get a gun.....

Prove he wouldn't
Again, there is no burden on me to prove you right because you can’t do that yourself.

You think that passing a law will stop a person, plotting to kill a mass of people (otherwise known as mass murderers), will stop mass murderers from killing a mass.... LOL

So prove it buckwheat.

A demented mind, hell bent on killing his bullies will simply give up on the idea because, golly gee, someone passed a gosh darned law.

You understand how nuts that sounds, and that by implying such, you yourself, sound nuts, right?

You’re fucking nuts, gramps. :cuckoo: I never once suggested he would have used a pipe bomb or a truck. What a pity you feel the need to lie about what I say. Reveals just how untenable your position is.

Go take some of your meds lil fella, I never said you did, and you knew that, You are deflecting from your actual statement that a law is going to stop a mass murderer from murdering a mass of folks cuz they can't have easy access to a gun.

You may not have been spanked as a child, but you sure as hell are getting spanked now!

:abgg2q.jpg:

From the link:

And This:

Thanks for playing

Prove he wouldn't

So prove it buckwheat.

Go take some of your meds lil fella, I never said you did, and you knew that, You are deflecting from your actual statement that a law is going to stop a mass murderer from murdering a mass of folks cuz they can't have easy access to a gun.

You may not have been spanked as a child, but you sure as hell are getting spanked now!

LOL

Here you are, saying what you’re denying you said...
Yet, as pointed out already, a gun was not his only, nor probably his most deadly option.
And taking a 1 ton truck and mowing down 30, 40 or 50 would have made you FEEL SOOOOOO much better.

From the link:

And This:

Thanks for playing

Prove he wouldn't

So prove it buckwheat.

LOL

Yet, as pointed out already, a gun was not his only, nor probably his most deadly option.
And taking a 1 ton truck and mowing down 30, 40 or 50 would have made you FEEL SOOOOOO much better.

^^^^^^^ just a weasel doing what weasels do. Weaseling.

All of those quotes are what I said, yet nowhere where you find a claim that I said it was you that said them.

Now go on troll. Your wasting my time.

Your dementia is noted, but in reality, he was in the building next to building #12
He wasn't a survivor.

I wonder if he was one of those that bullied the shooter. I hear one or two of the leaders did, although I can't confirm that.
Where are you getting your news and information from?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So you have the information that they were not involved in the bullying of Cruz. Members of that School are quoted saying he was incredibly bullied.

Please, enlighten me, that was the point, right?

th

The false promise that young Hogg offers is that more gun legislation will stop another school shooting from happening... Just like making gun free zones stopped the shootings.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Your opinion has been duly noted and rejected by all but the most rabid gun nuts, like yourself.

Bullshit!

Most Americans are against gun-confiscation.....and that is the end game of gun-grabbers. Gun legislation does nothing to prevent gun violence.

Has anyone said a thing about gun confiscation other than the NRA? They scare you to keep the money coming.

Alot of people have mentioned gun-confiscation.
Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was pretty clear about it. And it's not a big secret.

More proof of my claim. Of the thousands of links to his recent remark, can you find a single one, other than a right wing gun nut source, that claims his statement was about wholesale gun confiscation?
He can't.

Your dementia is noted, but in reality, he was in the building next to building #12
He wasn't a survivor.

I wonder if he was one of those that bullied the shooter. I hear one or two of the leaders did, although I can't confirm that.

So you have the information that they were not involved in the bullying of Cruz. Members of that School are quoted saying he was incredibly bullied.

Are you still trolling others to do your research for you?

Your opinion has been duly noted and rejected by all but the most rabid gun nuts, like yourself.
Bullshit!

Most Americans are against gun-confiscation.....and that is the end game of gun-grabbers. Gun legislation does nothing to prevent gun violence.

Has anyone said a thing about gun confiscation other than the NRA? They scare you to keep the money coming.
Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens was pretty clear about it. And it's not a big secret.

More proof of my claim. Of the thousands of links to his recent remark, can you find a single one, other than a right wing gun nut source, that claims his statement was about wholesale gun confiscation?
He can't.

Well that added.......what exactly?

He wasn't a survivor.

You understand what a question mark is, right?

Or does that take a step by step lesson as well.

So prove it buckwheat.

LOL

All of those quotes are what I said, yet nowhere where you find a claim that I said it was you that said them.

Do you even realize how crazy you are...?

He wasn't a survivor.

Yeah... no question mark...
So you have the information that they were not involved in the bullying of Cruz.

which will likely save Zero life's. A common sense set of car regulations (see post 154) would save more life's in a few weeks, then that law will save in a hundred years.

but that would make sense and satisfy the lefts logic on the subject.
Nope. Had that law already been on the books, Nikolas Cruz would not have been able to so easily purchase the weapons he used to shoot dozens of people.

He was not supposed to have been able to purchase a gun in the first place.

Commentary: Background Checks Alone Can’t Stop a Mass Shooter—But This Process Could

In this instance, Nikolas Cruz—who the Broward County Sheriff’s Office says confessedto the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School—passed a background check when he purchased his weapon from a gun store. That check would have been a simple, two-minute process in which the dealer placed a call to the FBI, which would have looked at whether Cruz had criminal background or mental health issues on record. Since nothing showed up, the sale went through.

Cruz had a history of troubling behavior—including disputes with neighbors, picking fights with other kids, and animal abuse—that frequently led to the police being called. Yet none of this showed up on his criminal record; a rap sheet is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the crimes an individual has been involved with.

What makes you think that non reporting will stop with another law? What makes you think that a monster won't simply steal a gun, or buy one from a street thug?

Nope, when you give a bullied child medication that turns them into monsters, pass all the damn laws you want, the monster will win.
He would not have been able to easily obtain those weapons. What part of that don’t you understand?

God, trying to teach the dense is like, well, trying to teach the dense!

This young man had endured bullying for many years. A quote from one of his classmates:

"
Marolo Alvarez, an 11th grade student at Parkland, remembers students taunting Nikolas Cruz.

Speaking to reporters at a vigil last month for the shooting victims and reported in the TC Palm of the USA Today network, he said he wished he had said something earlier.

I could have said something to administrators, that ‘Hey this kid gets bullied a lot, please help him, please reach out to him.’ I kind of regret not doing that,” said Mr. Alvarez."

He was also likely on an anti-depressant or prescription for ADHD, that is linked to nearly every school shooting since these drugs became available (Interesting not is that it was nearly the same time that these shootings started)

From: Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

"Psychiatrists generally will tell you that these people were mentally ill and they weren’t treated in time or didn’t get enough help to prevent the tragedy. However, Dr. Peter Breggin, who is a psychiatrist, stated that depression rarely leads to violence and that it’s only since the SSRI’s came on the market that such mass shootings have taken place.

In a study of thirty-one drugs that are disproportionately linked to reports of violence toward others, five of the top ten are antidepressants. These are Prozac, Paxil, Luvox, Effexor and Pristiq. Two other drugs that are for treating ADHD are also in the top ten which means these are being given to children who could then become violent. One could conclude from this study alone that antidepressants cause both suicidal thoughts and violent behavior. This is a prescription for mass shootings.

No one can talk their way out of explaining how a person who is previously non-violent and given antidepressants suddenly becomes violent or suicidal. There are multiple cases of children who have committed suicide days after starting to take an antidepressant. In a YouTube video, various parents tell their story about what the antidepressants did to their kids
."

Do you, in all seriousness, think that a kid, that has been relentlessly bullied for years, who thinks that it will never end and he is destined to endure it forever, and one who has also had his developing brain dosed with the drugs outlined above, if he can't buy a gun, steal one? Or build a pressure cooker bomb, or simply find a 1 ton truck and likely kill even more?

Make some sense, OK?
And at 19, he still would not have been able to easily obtain the weapons he used to shoot dozens of people in 6 minutes had the legal age have been 21.
They can't face that fact, it destroys all their bogus arguments.

So prove it buckwheat.

LOL

Do you even really sell how crazy you are...?

Are you still here?. Having a debate with faun is like playing whack a troll, only with a very slowwwwww and dense trol.

Nope. Had that law already been on the books, Nikolas Cruz would not have been able to so easily purchase the weapons he used to shoot dozens of people.

He was not supposed to have been able to purchase a gun in the first place.

Commentary: Background Checks Alone Can’t Stop a Mass Shooter—But This Process Could

In this instance, Nikolas Cruz—who the Broward County Sheriff’s Office says confessedto the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School—passed a background check when he purchased his weapon from a gun store. That check would have been a simple, two-minute process in which the dealer placed a call to the FBI, which would have looked at whether Cruz had criminal background or mental health issues on record. Since nothing showed up, the sale went through.

Cruz had a history of troubling behavior—including disputes with neighbors, picking fights with other kids, and animal abuse—that frequently led to the police being called. Yet none of this showed up on his criminal record; a rap sheet is only the tip of the iceberg in terms of the crimes an individual has been involved with.

What makes you think that non reporting will stop with another law? What makes you think that a monster won't simply steal a gun, or buy one from a street thug?

Nope, when you give a bullied child medication that turns them into monsters, pass all the damn laws you want, the monster will win.
He would not have been able to easily obtain those weapons. What part of that don’t you understand?

This young man had endured bullying for many years. A quote from one of his classmates:

"
Marolo Alvarez, an 11th grade student at Parkland, remembers students taunting Nikolas Cruz.

Speaking to reporters at a vigil last month for the shooting victims and reported in the TC Palm of the USA Today network, he said he wished he had said something earlier.

I could have said something to administrators, that ‘Hey this kid gets bullied a lot, please help him, please reach out to him.’ I kind of regret not doing that,” said Mr. Alvarez."

He was also likely on an anti-depressant or prescription for ADHD, that is linked to nearly every school shooting since these drugs became available (Interesting not is that it was nearly the same time that these shootings started)

From: Antidepressants Are a Prescription for Mass Shootings – Citizens Commission on Human Rights, CCHR

"Psychiatrists generally will tell you that these people were mentally ill and they weren’t treated in time or didn’t get enough help to prevent the tragedy. However, Dr. Peter Breggin, who is a psychiatrist, stated that depression rarely leads to violence and that it’s only since the SSRI’s came on the market that such mass shootings have taken place.

In a study of thirty-one drugs that are disproportionately linked to reports of violence toward others, five of the top ten are antidepressants. These are Prozac, Paxil, Luvox, Effexor and Pristiq. Two other drugs that are for treating ADHD are also in the top ten which means these are being given to children who could then become violent. One could conclude from this study alone that antidepressants cause both suicidal thoughts and violent behavior. This is a prescription for mass shootings.

No one can talk their way out of explaining how a person who is previously non-violent and given antidepressants suddenly becomes violent or suicidal. There are multiple cases of children who have committed suicide days after starting to take an antidepressant. In a YouTube video, various parents tell their story about what the antidepressants did to their kids
."

Do you, in all seriousness, think that a kid, that has been relentlessly bullied for years, who thinks that it will never end and he is destined to endure it forever, and one who has also had his developing brain dosed with the drugs outlined above, if he can't buy a gun, steal one? Or build a pressure cooker bomb, or simply find a 1 ton truck and likely kill even more?

Make some sense, OK?
And at 19, he still would not have been able to easily obtain the weapons he used to shoot dozens of people in 6 minutes had the legal age have been 21.
They can't face that fact, it destroys all their bogus arguments.

You miss breast milk, don't ya lil fella?

"

."

Make some sense, OK?

It's what he chose and had easy access to.

Thanks for playing
Your deflection is noted and dismissed. You really want to compare the annual number of murders by vehicles versus the number of murders by guns?
That's a fool's logic. He's a FOOL!

Yeah... no question mark...
So you have the information that they were not involved in the bullying of Cruz.

"Where are you getting your news and information from?"

At the end of the sentence. That's where you normally find em.

Bullshit!

He can't.

California law allowing seizure of guns without notice begins Jan. 1

It's what he chose and had easy access to.

Thanks for playing
Your deflection is noted and dismissed. You really want to compare the annual number of murders by vehicles versus the number of murders by guns?
That's a fool's logic. He's a FOOL!

I've noticed you go into tizzy's quite often around these parts.

Forum List

Back