DC appeals court says Trump is not immune (as a former president) from prosecution

I guess, if he can identify them.

Doesn't take away from the fact he was the one riling them up, not the the undercover agents.

Trump organized, instigated, and ordered that riot. Period.

He knows that's what a jury will find, so he's hoping to delay this trial past the election and hopefully pardon himself.

It won't work.
Show us the Trump order to riot.

The Senate already acquitted Trump so boo hoo you lost.
Which makes for great politics I guess but impeachment is a political process, not a criminal one and not a substitute for a criminal one.
No way the SCOTUS overrules the Senate's previous decision.
Those are separate issues you dipshit. The Senate did rule and the impeachment wasn't about whether Trump has lifetime immunity.

Don't worry we stacked the SCOTUS for this very situation.
You certainly tried to

We’ll see how successful you were.

You really are hoping for a SCOTUS that has no respect for this country or democracy.

We shall see

Which makes for great politics I guess but impeachment is a political process, not a criminal one and not a substitute for a criminal one.

Those are separate issues you dipshit. The Senate did rule and the impeachment wasn't about whether Trump has lifetime immunity.
Not Guilty, so says the Senate. Good luck with overturning that in front of the SCOTUS. Remember Dems are already on the SCOTUS shit list. You think the SCOTUS has forgotten the shit Dems pulled on them? Dems your chickens have come home to roost. It's time for Dems to get what's coming to them.

Until they rule in a way you dislike and then you'll be back to bitch and cry.
Whatever you do we are going to vote for Trump. You guys went too far with agendas. I do not know the reaction if they do disqualify him. I remember living down here the day Joe was installed sporting goods stores and gun shop had people out the door in line purchasing weapons and ammo. And were not happy when the ammo ran out. not like anything will happen. However, it was noticeable.

The Senate already acquitted Trump so boo hoo you lost. No way the SCOTUS overrules the Senate's previous decision.
The senate did nothing of the sort. Impeachment ONLY applies to the ability to hold office, NOT criminal liability after you leave office.

SCOTUS is probably as anxious to get the toxin of Trump out of their party as anyone.

You just shot yourself in the ass. Did you read that?

Did you read what it said about Nixon not having immunity?
In its 1867 decision Mississippi v. Johnson, the Supreme Court established that the President is largely beyond the reach of the judiciary by holding that it could not direct President Andrew Johnson in how he exercised his purely executive and political powers.1 The Court stated, it had no jurisdiction . . . to enjoin the President in the performance of his official duties.2

I guess, if he can identify them.
Of course, it would be for the FBI to turn over the names. Unless you think the FBI has some sort of immunity?
Doesn't take away from the fact he was the one riling them up, not the the undercover agents.
By telling them to march peacefully to the capital? Or is it the word fight that you object to? Should I play the tape of Democrat after Democrat urging people to fight?
Trump organized, instigated, and ordered that riot. Period.
That’s absurd. He made a speech and told them to be peaceful. What we really need to know is how many of the people like Ray Epps, who were actually whipping up people to go into the capital or FBI plants. The FBI refused the subpoena from Congress to answer that question. Maybe subpoenas from the court will Get them to tell the American people what we have a right to know.
He knows that's what a jury will find, so he's hoping to delay this trial past the election and hopefully pardon himself.

It won't work.

Which he can easily do. One by one the prosecutions are crumbling. I guess that is one advantage of this whole
Let’s indict the former president because he was from the other party. It has been comedy gold watching your guys fail. Of course the millions and millions of dollars in taxpayer money they are spending is not so funny.

How is bowlegged fanny Willis doing these days?

Forum List

Back