DC appeals court says Trump is not immune (as a former president) from prosecution

Yes I remember how angry you Dems were at him.

Wasn't a Democrat at the time. I'm not now.

That story makes you sound incompetent.
No, it means that if you want to keep what you have, don't vote for Republicans. I voted for Bush twice. The Aughts were not particularly good for my economically, and I was in worse shape than I was going in. On the other hand, after 8 years of Obama, my situation improve markedly. (and I didn't vote for him the first time.)
We had race riots because of DNC backed BLM and ANTIFA. Are you saying that if the people elect a president and rioters riot, it’s the presidents fault?
No, we had race riots because black people got fed up with the police murdering them over petty offenses.

The riots were Trump's fault in that his incompetence with Covid and the REcession certainly raised the temperature, and his support of police brutality certainly didn't help. Obama would have talked those people down off the ledge.

He made a speech. That isn’t trying to overthrow the government.
He made a speech telling those people to march on the Capitol and fight like hell. He then refused to call them off for three hours, and only then after his own staff forced him to.

But he's perfectly free to argue in front of a jury that he "only gave a speech". I don't think the people who lived through that riot are going to buy that, though.

Wasn't a Democrat at the time. I'm not now.

No, it means that if you want to keep what you have, don't vote for Republicans. I voted for Bush twice. The Aughts were not particularly good for my economically, and I was in worse shape than I was going in. On the other hand, after 8 years of Obama, my situation improve markedly. (and I didn't vote for him the first time.)

No, we had race riots because black people got fed up with the police murdering them over petty offenses.

The riots were Trump's fault in that his incompetence with Covid and the REcession certainly raised the temperature, and his support of police brutality certainly didn't help. Obama would have talked those people down off the ledge.

He made a speech telling those people to march on the Capitol and fight like hell. He then refused to call them off for three hours, and only then after his own staff forced him to.

But he's perfectly free to argue in front of a jury that he "only gave a speech". I don't think the people who lived through that riot are going to buy that, though.
Will the FBI assets who were undercover as Trump supporters testify?

Awesome.

Charge Obama with murder immediately. The killing of 16-year-old American citizen Abdulrahman al-Awlaki.

No due process. Obama blew up a 16 year old US citizen,

THAT IS A FUCKING CRIME.

He has no immunity and should be arrested.

As if anyone is surprised by this decision

Just remember, you opened this door, it doesn’t close when it comes around to a democrat.

As if anyone is surprised by this decision

Just remember, you opened this door, it doesn’t close when it comes around to a democrat.
There has never been Presidential immunity. Why would it imperil future Presidents to acknowledge what has always been true?

Remember. Ford pardoned Nixon

If there were implied immunity that would never have happened

This decision should increase Trump's lead in the polls by a few more points.

Will the FBI assets who were undercover as Trump supporters testify?
I guess, if he can identify them.

Doesn't take away from the fact he was the one riling them up, not the the undercover agents.

Trump organized, instigated, and ordered that riot. Period.

He knows that's what a jury will find, so he's hoping to delay this trial past the election and hopefully pardon himself.

It won't work.

Forum List

Back