Dead Israeli babies pic was generated by AI

I don't believe anything we are told. We have been lied to so many times any reasonable person would question anything from whatever side is saying it.

Same here, exactly.

Did everyone forget the "babies in incubators" lie that started the first Gulf war?

And so many other lies. How many times does it have to be stated that no one should take anything from the MSM at face value, especially if it's something that sounds sensationalistic and pulls at people's emotions?

And before anyone jumps down my throat about this, I'm not saying that this particular babies story is a lie, or that it isn't a lie. I am just saying that people need to not take things at face value. Wars are always "sold" to the public, and stories that pull at people's heartstrings are the types of stories that get people onboard with a war.

The bottom line is that Hamas must be disbanded, and scattered…

Anyone ever ask themselves why it is that no other Arab countries will take the Pali’s?

Whoever created it needs to be destroyed. Shapiro should check his sources before posting such things; that is just irresponsible.
They are real. Anti Jew propaganda called it AI. Unbelievable how antisemitic both the left and the right are. But but but Azog why do you attack everyone on this board.

Gee let me see?

Whether the news is false doesnot matter at all, Israel goal is to divert the attention of the public from discussing their terrorist activities and they have succeeded very well. For days everyone has abandoned the main topic and is talking about this.

Bloodthirsty Jew haters want it to be fake.

It is as simple as that

I thought you were writing Bloodthirsty Jew, Haters. Both are harsh. Mirror images often are. Unless of course you believe Jews incapable of hatred?

The vile, hateful shit thrown around here is familiar. Happened in the past when topics related to Jews, Israel, Terrorism, Arabs, Muslims, Palestinians become international news. The emotions spill out all over and become cover for the regular haters here on usmb, who just happen to be Jewish. I mention the fact that they are Jewish because they usually use it as a victim shield against all criticism. For many of them here (the haters), the Day of Atonement last all of three seconds. Then it's back to hate.

I thought you were writing Bloodthirsty Jew, Haters. Both are harsh. Mirror images often are. Unless of course you believe Jews incapable of hatred?

The vile, hateful shit thrown around here is familiar. Happened in the past when topics related to Jews, Israel, Terrorism, Arabs, Muslims, Palestinians become international news. The emotions spill out all over and become cover for the regular haters here on usmb, who just happen to be Jewish. I mention the fact that they are Jewish because they usually use it as a victim shield against all criticism. For many of them here (the haters), the Day of Atonement last all of three seconds. Then it's back to hate.
You are one of them, yes.

Real or fake, it's just another reason for us not to get militarily or financially involved. Not our circus, not our monkeys.

We're financially involved.

I'm not sure why we just added tons more aid to Israel. Did HAMAS decimate the military supplies? Israel is quite capable of defending herself from a terrorist... oh wait! never mind.

HAMAS has won a goal. Break a few myths surrounding Israel's strength and security.

Now Israel will break another myth -- Israel having any moral high-ground. Atrocities will be perpetrated by Israeli military. It happens. It's historical truth.

I don't believe anything we are told. We have been lied to so many times any reasonable person would question anything from whatever side is saying it.
unless it about trump and russian collusion or insurrection,,, its all to be believed because why would anyone lie about trump,,

We're financially involved.
I'm not sure why we just added tons more aid to Israel. Did HAMAS decimate the military supplies? Israel is quite capable of defending herself from a terrorist... oh wait! never mind.
HAMAS has won a goal. Break a few myths surrounding Israel's strength and security.
Now Israel will break another myth -- Israel having any moral high-ground. Atrocities will be perpetrated by Israeli military. It happens. It's historical truth.
My opinion stands.

Forum List

Back