Dear "Conservatives"....

Yes, the liberals were touting Santorum when he was battling Romney, now they're touting Paul....all trying to fool Republicans into picking the biggest dope for them to crush in the national election.

]

Ummm, when were LIberals Touting Santorum?

Unless you think comparing someone to a mixture of feces and lube is a "touting". (If anyone ever called you that, it probably "taunting".)

Quite the contrary, what I saw was that liberals and the media attacked anyone who posed any kind of threat to Romney mercilessly. Perry, Cain, Gingrich, and finally Santorum.

Except now that he's going up against Obama, the gloves will be off...

Heh, heh, heh...

Blather. President Obama is going to lose -- handily.

Just in case,quoted..

Anytime you want to rebuttal my post feel free.

Plazmatic:

Fear not. Or is that phear not? Anyway, don't fret.

If the President does win re-election, I am off the Board. Why? Because I made a bet and it isn't some sig line bet or avie bet. It's a "quit the board" bet.

And it aint no thang, either. I figure that if the American people are so spectacularly stupid as to put that guy in for a second term, I won't care to post at USMB anymore anyway.

Funny thing is: the one who made the bet against me is already on a perma ban type vacation. So I can't "win" the bet by kicking his dopey ass off the board. I can only win in the sense that I will relish the salvation of our Republic. No small thing.

You won't honor it.

But I hope you do.

Stupid ass bet though.

And also stupid reasoning. You won't want to post on this forum if Obama wins again? Why do ANYTHING if you're going to be as petty as that? Maybe stop living life just because a president was reelected?

How pathetic.

Salvation of our republic? Oh dear god...

Last edited:
Typical smoke and mirrors.

When exposed, you liberals act like you didn't do something or say something. :eusa_whistle:

We see right through your bullshit. You want the weakest GOP nominee and right now the only one left like that is Ron Paul.

Romney is going to kick your ass no matter your tricks.

Oh look, a dumbfuck liberal telling us to choose Ron Paul.....because Obamination could sleep through the election and still win.

Oh, Romney is a moderate, but nice try dumbfuck....also, GO TO HELL.:eusa_whistle:

At no point did I tell anyone to vote for Ron Paul. At no point did I tell anyone not to vote for Romney. At no point did I tell anyone not to vote.

What I have done is point out inconsistencies in what people like you say and do.

Judging by all the hurt feelings and rashes of anger induced illiteracy, I'd say the truth hurts.

Except I didn't say it.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

In the meantime, how fucking stupid are you?

Oh look, a dumbfuck liberal telling us to choose Ron Paul.....because Obamination could sleep through the election and still win.

Oh, Romney is a moderate, but nice try dumbfuck....also, GO TO HELL.:eusa_whistle:

At no point did I tell anyone to vote for Ron Paul. At no point did I tell anyone not to vote for Romney. At no point did I tell anyone not to vote.

What I have done is point out inconsistencies in what people like you say and do.

Judging by all the hurt feelings and rashes of anger induced illiteracy, I'd say the truth hurts.

Actually, you told conservatives on this thread how they should have responded. It could have been played to the left also, but that's another thread for another day.

Just in case,quoted..

Anytime you want to rebuttal my post feel free.

Plazmatic:

If the President does win re-election, I am off the Board. Why? Because I made a bet and it isn't some sig line bet or avie bet. It's a "quit the board" bet.

And it aint no thang, either. I figure that if the American people are so spectacularly stupid as to put that guy in for a second term, I won't care to post at USMB anymore anyway.

Funny thing is: the one who made the bet against me is already on a perma ban type vacation. So I can't "win" the bet by kicking his dopey ass off the board. I can only win in the sense that I will relish the salvation of our Republic. No small thing.

You won't honor it.

But I hope you do.

Stupid ass bet though.

And also stupid reasoning. You won't want to post on this forum if Obama wins again? Why do ANYTHING if you're going to be as petty as that? Maybe stop living life just because a president was reelected?

How pathetic.

I will honor it, if The ONE does win. God forbid.

It was just a bet.

This is just a message board; it's not life. So, as is always the case, you are wrong again.

Your opinion is very valuable to me. :lol: :lmao: :lol:

Plazmatic:

You won't honor it.

But I hope you do.

Stupid ass bet though.

How pathetic.

It was just a bet.

This is just a message board; it's not life. So, as is always the case, you are wrong again.

You have more balls than him, Liability. He would never wager such a bet.

You won't honor it.

But I hope you do.

Stupid ass bet though.

How pathetic.

It was just a bet.

There's always a fine line between having more balls and having fewer brains.

It was just a bet.

There's always a fine line between having more balls and having fewer brains.

You say that like it's it can't be both.

By the way, my count is two and one.

...if you support the Massachusetts liberal known as Mitt Romney you are not a conservative, you are just a Republican that will support whatever bag of shit they send you.

At least the Paul people have the balls to support a losing candidate that truly endorses their beliefs.

Sign in below....
Ron Paul? Please stop the nonsense. Paul was never a viable candidate.
Paul has skills. Unfortunately he is a shrill and emotional individual with unusual ideas that make Paul as a whole, non-presidential.

...if you support the Massachusetts liberal known as Mitt Romney you are not a conservative, you are just a Republican that will support whatever bag of shit they send you.

At least the Paul people have the balls to support a losing candidate that truly endorses their beliefs.

Sign in below....
Ron Paul? Please stop the nonsense. Paul was never a viable candidate.
Paul has skills. Unfortunately he is a shrill and emotional individual with unusual ideas that make Paul as a whole, non-presidential.

I am unsure why his ideas about following the constitution are considered "unusual".
Oh wait, it is "unusual" for today's crop of politicians to follow the constitution.

You won't honor it.

But I hope you do.

Stupid ass bet though.

How pathetic.

It was just a bet.

His avie is a cow with no udders and it's clearly not a bull, either, if you catch the drift.

So, yeah. I think it's safe to say that neither he nor his avie have any.

You won't honor it.

But I hope you do.

Stupid ass bet though.

How pathetic.

It was just a bet.

You're right, I wouldn't wager such a pointless, stupid bet.

It was just a bet.

His avie is a cow with no udders and it's clearly not a bull, either, if you catch the drift.

So, yeah. I think it's safe to say that neither he nor his avie have any.

Wow, you're sharp.

Forum List

Back