Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poland doesn't have a rampant HIV / AIDS problem.

I think you're thinking of Russia, or Ukraine.

But, none the less Simon Mol a scummy Black, spread HIV / AIDS to many Polish girls, and even told them it was racist to use a condom.
O. Please. He (Simon Mol) probably told them that he was HIV.

They just wanted one taste of a real man in them, even if it costed them there life, because there are no real men in Poland. You white boys need to fix up.

But, none the less Simon Mol a scummy Black, spread HIV / AIDS to many Polish girls, and even told them it was racist to use a condom.

They just wanted one taste of a real man in them, even if it costed them there life, because there are not real men in Poland. You white boys need to fix up.

Lol. And that. Man I think white dudes are not skeert of the brothas having the sex with white girls anymore. It's odd though how you finger the AIDS epidemic following black folks around the globe. Like all wonderful things AIDS came from Africa, and to Africa it returned BIGLY. Yeah, those black dudes got it all figured out.

Not what you think. Thank you for asking. White criminals tend to be gray men. Those who are loud and proud get caught faster. It's the same with the black gangsters, or was as "bling" was the thing so these dudes got rolled up fast and easy. It was made cool for black kids to be Krips and bloods, soldiers, cannon fodder. It's in your music, TV, sports and so on. Thug life and all that. Was the same for whites and bikers. They made the bikers out to be antihero rebels in love with the open road when all they really are are meth dealing child rapers.
You did not answer my question.

I asked, When you say white people are a smarter class of criminal.

What exactly do you mean ?

But then you talked about black people. Is it possible for you to stay on topic and answer the question directly ?

Not what you think. Thank you for asking. White criminals tend to be gray men. Those who are loud and proud get caught faster. It's the same with the black gangsters, or was as "bling" was the thing so these dudes got rolled up fast and easy. It was made cool for black kids to be Krips and bloods, soldiers, cannon fodder. It's in your music, TV, sports and so on. Thug life and all that. Was the same for whites and bikers. They made the bikers out to be antihero rebels in love with the open road when all they really are are meth dealing child rapers.
You did not answer my question.

I asked, When you say white people are a smarter class of criminal.

What exactly do you mean ?

But then you talked about black people. Is it possible for you to stay on topic and answer the question directly ?

Oh. That a typical white thug won't get $2,400 bucks worth of gold rammed in his face and stand on a street corner in clothes 8 sizes to big with a gold rope chain around his neck with a platinum "arrest me" pendant on it.

Oh. That a typical white thug won't get $2,400 bucks worth of gold rammed in his face and stand on a street corner in clothes 8 sizes to big with a gold rope chain around his neck with a platinum "arrest me" pendant on it.
White people make sure you don't live anywhere near black people. So that's not gong to happen.

White people make sure you don't live anywhere near black people. So that's not gong to happen.

Lol, you sure about that ? Look dude, you are made out of the same stuff as me. As any other human on earth. You even got the same brain. Notmsaying y'all should be republicans or whatever, just stop being slaves is all.

They just wanted one taste of a real man in them, even if it costed them there life, because there are no real men in Poland. You white boys need to fix up.

You probably think a man has to resemble a Gorilla to be a real man.

Black men look better than white men and age better too.

Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App
I said "Black men look better than white men and age better too"

I did not say "Black men get more responses on some online dating site than white men"

I was pleased then I read this on that linke though "All women except black women are most drawn to white men"

Most women prefer men of there own race and most women on those apps are gonna be mainly white and the people who produce this survey are also white and white men need surveys like this raise there self esteem and we live in a global system of white supremacy so of course white men get the spoils from the fact

But still "Black men look better than white men and age better too"

ouch.

"All women except black women are most drawn to white men, "

Indeed.
Well, in college this girl from Africa only hung around me, no one else.
I think even a lot of Black women are drawn to the more masculine White guys.

ouch.

"All women except black women are most drawn to white men, "

Indeed.
Well, in college this girl from Africa only hung around me, no one else.
I think even a lot of Black women are drawn to the more masculine White guys.

Not really.

Her shortsightedness is only overshadowed by her stupidity.

She will make the claim that white people are not discriminated against so shut up. First of all that makes her a bigot. Secondly, if I as a white man, can't understand a black person then why and how can a black person understand me? I was in Scotland, years ago, and the people were either very nice or discriminated against Americans, depended mostly on age. So yeah white folks do get discriminated against as it was pointed out in a previous post.

But I will tell you one thing, folks like her and liberals make me want to discriminate everyday. If it were not for the fact that that vast majority of blacks, that I have met, are not like her I would loss all faith that things could ever change.

Sounds like you need to go find yourself a black man. Maybe then you’ll stop talking like a little bitch here all the time.
Yeah n u'll luv that.

You know what ? Ur probably one of them low-key homo white boys, who wants to be in celli with this guy

29kqs6c.jpg

and he'll fk u up the ass, till u love him....faggot

Sounds like you need to go find yourself a black man. Maybe then you’ll stop talking like a little bitch here all the time.
Yeah n u'll luv that.

You know what ? Ur probably one of them low-key homo white boys, who wants to be in celli with this guy

29kqs6c.jpg

and he'll fk u up the ass, till u love him....faggot

If you plan to continue going on and on about how attractive you find black men, maybe you’re looking for a different site. Good luck with that. Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back