Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have already proven you are too stupid to debate. If you were intelligent I could prove it to you. Sorry but you dont merit any serious debate white boy. You just take my word for it. If the Moors had not saved your savage asses you would still be eating each other for brunch.
laugh.gif

"take my word for it?"...and then the simpleton veers into a lecture on debate? I cannot contain my laughter...
Spare us all the diversionary static knuckle-dragger, and prove your thesis---or accept the obvious fact that you are a febrile, uneducated clown who is predisposed to invent a history that doesn't exist...
Says the inbred monkey.
laugh.gif

I don't know how you say you're not a racist?
You dont know a lot of things but thats not really my issue...its yours. If you want to think I am racist I'm good with it. I give you my permission.

You know everything, huh?
Of course not. I just know a lot more than you.

"take my word for it?"...and then the simpleton veers into a lecture on debate? I cannot contain my laughter...
Spare us all the diversionary static knuckle-dragger, and prove your thesis---or accept the obvious fact that you are a febrile, uneducated clown who is predisposed to invent a history that doesn't exist...
Says the inbred monkey.
laugh.gif

You dont know a lot of things but thats not really my issue...its yours. If you want to think I am racist I'm good with it. I give you my permission.

No, you really don't.

Says the inbred monkey.
laugh.gif

No, you really don't.
No use denying it. Of course I know more than you.

No, you really don't.

Haha, you didn't know about Mechta-Afalou, I did.
Enough said.

Says the inbred monkey.
laugh.gif

No, you really don't.
He knows more than you do. See proof in my signature.

No, you really don't.

Enough said.
Yeah I knew about them . You just misspelled it. :laugh:

[
Okay all of that febrile static negates the appalling stats on Black domination of violent crime how? Feel free to answer because I didn't really notice any other poster claiming that Whites don't commit crime Goober, but of course you energies are devoted to scapegoating...
"...and did you know that whites are roughly 72% of the domestic population? Blacks are 13%------and the problematic demographic---black males 14 to 30---are less than 3%, yet they account for 60% of violent offenses and homicides---mostly other black folk...when you can apply those stats to whites you might have a case...LOL
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
So your claim is that white people have been less violent and murderous than black people throughout history ?

Have I got that clear ?

Hes a white guy. His insecurity keeps him from admitting it but you can tell he is white by how he replies to things.
Ventura77 is white ? You think ? He could be. But he did say he was not white. He's very evasive and does not want to reveal his race. The irony is even though he tries masquerade.his internal chaos into a form of rationality he probably thinks like this, due to some petty shit, like a black dude fked a girl that he was really into. Or he got into a fight with a black dude and he came off worse. It's some personal shit like that.

But I would not be surprised in the least if he's Asian or Latino. My guess is that he's a hapa kid, that is the offspring of a white male-Asian female pairing.

Hes a white guy. His insecurity keeps him from admitting it but you can tell he is white by how he replies to things.
Ventura77 is white ? You think ? He could be. But he did say he was not white. He's very evasive and does not want to reveal his race. The irony is even though he tries masquerade.his internal chaos into a form of rationality he probably thinks like this, due to some petty shit, like a black dude fked a girl that he was really into. Or he got into a fight with a black dude and he came off worse. It's some personal shit like that.

But I would not be surprised in the least if he's Asian or Latino. My guess is that he's a hapa kid, that is the offspring of a white male-Asian female pairing.

The irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit. ^^^^^^

The irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit. ^^^^^^
This is a part of USMB dedicated to talking about issues about race and racism.

Second. It's white people who draw the color line between themselves everyone else. It was white people who had "whites only"

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

It's white people who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

It's white people who throughout history and til the present day who have had this "irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit"

Tell me when lying ?

Last edited:

No, you really don't.

Enough said.

Carleton Stevens Coon the Anthropologist apparently thought that the Borreby, and Alpine phenotypes were of the Afalou type.

The Borreby are common in Germany, and the Netherlands, while Alpines are common in Switzerland, and France.

If true, it would mean that a huge chunk of Western Europe evolved in Africa.

Perhaps that's why Western Europeans are so violent historically?

Second. It's white people who draw the color line between themselves everyone else. It was white people who had "whites only"

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

It's white people who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

It's white people who throughout history and til the present day who have had this "irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit"

Tell me when lying ?

Stop being a disingenuous douche. EVERY post you plagiarize here draws a bullshit “color line.”

No, you really don't.

Enough said.

Carleton Stevens Coon the Anthropologist apparently thought that the Borreby, and Alpine phenotypes were of the Afalou type.

The Borreby are common in Germany, and the Netherlands, while Alpines are common in Switzerland, and France.

Coon was an idiot and anyone that lends any credibility to his unscientific findings is an idiot as well.
laugh.gif

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?
Ask any mental health Dr and they will tell you this type of behavior is born out of deep seated insecurity. When you observe this in real life during your interactions with white males specifically you can see how easily they are intimidated in your presence as a Black man. White males feel we are superior and feel the need to take us down a peg or 20. No one wastes that much time coming up with half cocked, hair brained schemes to convince others someone else is inferior unless they are deeply insecure with their own recessive genes and lack of relevance.

No, you really don't.

Enough said.

Coon was an idiot and anyone that lends any credibility to his unscientific findings is an idiot as well.
laugh.gif

Coon did some good, and bad work.
He did correctly identify many sub-Races of Europe, and correctly wanted to place San Bushman as a separate race from Negroid's, or as he wanted to call them Congoid''s.
But, he did overemphasis on Neanderthal origins of Northern Europe, which he thought a lot of Northern Europe's DNA was Neanderthal, which of course we now know is not true.

However, I'm not sure, he might be right that the Borreby, and Alpine sub-races are of a Afalou origins.

There's evidence that Western Europe, and Southern Europe have more African DNA than Eastern Europe.

This link below supports these notions.

Eurogenes Blog: Low genomic diversity among ancient Swedish foragers (+ no East Asian admix for La Brana1 and MA1)

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?
Ask any mental health Dr and they will tell you this type of behavior is born out of deep seated insecurity. When you observe this in real life during your interactions with white males specifically you can see how easily they are intimidated in your presence as a Black man. White males feel we are superior and feel the need to take us down a peg or 20. No one wastes that much time coming up with half cocked, hair brained schemes to convince others someone else is inferior unless they are deeply insecure with their own recessive genes and lack of relevance.

Yeah we're so jealous of how advanced, and superior your African collective is that leads to an Africa.
Hahaha, good joke.

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Yeah we're so jealous of how advanced, and superior your African collective is that leads to an Africa.
Hahaha, good joke.
I agree you guys are jealous. If you werent you would just ignore Black people instead of trying to do your best to convince us we arent your superiors. :laugh:

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Hahaha, good joke.

You had to be in the first place which is why your punks asses decided you needed to colonize African nations. Seriously, you racists suffer from psychosis.

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Stop being a disingenuous douche. EVERY post you plagiarize here draws a bullshit “color line.”

This is the race and racism section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back