Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit. ^^^^^^
This is a part of USMB dedicated to talking about issues about race and racism.

Second. It's white people who draw the color line between themselves everyone else. It was white people who had "whites only"

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

It's white people who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

It's white people who throughout history and til the present day who have had this "irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit"

Tell me when lying ?

Stop being a disingenuous douche. EVERY post you plagiarize here draws a bullshit “color line.”

This is the race and racism section.

So everyone who passes by HAS to declare their ‘race’ so simpletons know how they are SUPPOSED to respond to anything they say?

Again, you are part of the problem.

So everyone who passes by HAS to declare their ‘race’ so simpletons know how they are SUPPOSED to respond to anything they say?
To tell my nieces and nephews that they can be anything they want to be if they try hard enough is nice, but unless I warn them about the obstacles in their path. I’m ill-suiting them for the real world.

They'll overestimate the amount that whites will recognize their hard work.

But by discussing those obstacles; black people who are the targets of systematic racism can be prepared.

If you're black, you're going to run into racism, when u try and getting job, a home, a loan, a school, deal with the police, deal nurses with doctors.

Genocides unfold in eight stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward. The first people killed in any genocide are not the pariahs themselves but those in the mainstream who speak up for them. That’s why Malcolm X was killed. Fred Hampton was killed. Mandela locked up. MLK shot down. Steve Biko was killed.

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone.

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first of nine black students to go School in the American South

1957-09-04.jpg

That school was a racist hell for her. Why ? Because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were.

And understand

I'm not into the business of selling sob stories to appeal to the pity whites.

As I've said many times

White people have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks

I talk about racism for my own understanding

Last edited:
The irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit. ^^^^^^

Second. It's white people who draw the color line between themselves everyone else. It was white people who had "whites only"

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

It's white people who are always running around trying to prove how stupid black people are

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

It's white people who throughout history and til the present day who have had this "irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit"

Tell me when lying ?
Ask any mental health Dr and they will tell you this type of behavior is born out of deep seated insecurity. When you observe this in real life during your interactions with white males specifically you can see how easily they are intimidated in your presence as a Black man. White males feel we are superior and feel the need to take us down a peg or 20. No one wastes that much time coming up with half cocked, hair brained schemes to convince others someone else is inferior unless they are deeply insecure with their own recessive genes and lack of relevance.

Yeah we're so jealous of how advanced, and superior your African collective is that leads to an Africa.
Hahaha, good joke.

You had to be in the first place which is why your punks asses decided you needed to colonize African nations. Seriously, you racists suffer from psychosis.

Haha, yeah my Polish people decided to colonize African nations.
You prove why a lot of us don't like you.
Blaming all Whites even ones which didn't do Colonial crimes?
You're the shits

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?
Ask any mental health Dr and they will tell you this type of behavior is born out of deep seated insecurity. When you observe this in real life during your interactions with white males specifically you can see how easily they are intimidated in your presence as a Black man. White males feel we are superior and feel the need to take us down a peg or 20. No one wastes that much time coming up with half cocked, hair brained schemes to convince others someone else is inferior unless they are deeply insecure with their own recessive genes and lack of relevance.

Yeah we're so jealous of how advanced, and superior your African collective is that leads to an Africa.
Hahaha, good joke.
I agree you guys are jealous. If you werent you would just ignore Black people instead of trying to do your best to convince us we arent your superiors. :laugh:

Why would we ignore a violent, stupid population who's growing in numbers?

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Hahaha, good joke.
I agree you guys are jealous. If you werent you would just ignore Black people instead of trying to do your best to convince us we arent your superiors. :laugh:

Why would we ignore a violent, stupid population who's growing in numbers?
If you werent inferior you wouldnt try to convince Blacks you are superior. Yet you do that all the time.
laugh.gif

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Hahaha, good joke.

' superiors?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...can you show me a shred of evidence that might prove this delusional assertion>??? Let's examine Black culture today, not just in America but on a global scale...mass poverty...illiteracy...criminality...academic and economic failure...inter-predatory violence and homicide...drug addition...fatherless children...ghetto stasis...cyclical distress...cumulative idiocy...lowest IQs of any racial or ethnic peoples....OH YEAH---WHO COULD FAIL TO SEE THIS 'SUPERIORITY'...I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING....

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Hahaha, good joke.

' superiors?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...can you show me a shred of evidence that might prove this delusional assertion>??? Let's examine Black culture today, not just in America but on a global scale...mass poverty...illiteracy...criminality...academic and economic failure...inter-predatory violence and homicide...drug addition...fatherless children...ghetto stasis...cyclical distress...cumulative idiocy...lowest IQs of any racial or ethnic peoples....OH YEAH---WHO COULD FAIL TO SEE THIS 'SUPERIORITY'...I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING....
A shred of evidence? Not really into proving myself to inferior creatures such as yourself. You dont really register on my respect meter.
laugh.gif

pvvkljoiny7hqvt2w9hx.jpg

Not black people

51iCoWIekpL.jpg

Not black people.

Tell me when lying ?

Hahaha, good joke.

A shred of evidence? Not really into proving myself to inferior creatures such as yourself. You dont really register on my respect meter.
laugh.gif

Thanks for basically proving my point knuckle-dragger...your 'superior' people are a rank embarrassment to the people of the civilized world...atavistic, unevolved savages posing as human beings!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hahaha, good joke.

laugh.gif

Thanks for basically proving my point knuckle-dragger...your 'superior' people are a rank embarrassment to the people of the civilized world...atavistic, unevolved savages posing as human beings!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Go to sleep monkey. Take a bath and wash that "wet dog" smell off.
laugh.gif

Hahaha, good joke.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Go out and shoot someone and take their cell-phone and wallet...then get some dope:asshole:

To tell my nieces and nephews that they can be anything they want to be if they try hard enough is nice, but unless I warn them about the obstacles in their path. I’m ill-suiting them for the real world.

They'll overestimate the amount that whites will recognize their hard work.

But by discussing those obstacles; black people who are the targets of systematic racism can be prepared.

If you're black, you're going to run into racism, when u try and getting job, a home, a loan, a school, deal with the police, deal nurses with doctors.

Genocides unfold in eight stages. Stopping it at any one stage, stops the genocide from going forward. The first people killed in any genocide are not the pariahs themselves but those in the mainstream who speak up for them. That’s why Malcolm X was killed. Fred Hampton was killed. Mandela locked up. MLK shot down. Steve Biko was killed.

Now the message of hate goes unchallenged.

Racism grows and feeds off a culture of silence. The point of calling out racism is to break down that silence.

It does not matter if you persuade anyone.

What matters is that you were heard and planted that seed in people’s minds of, “Hey, maybe this is not right.”

Elizabeth Eckford was one of the first of nine black students to go School in the American South

1957-09-04.jpg

That school was a racist hell for her. Why ? Because the 90% who were not giving her hell would not stand up to the 10% who were.

And understand

I'm not into the business of selling sob stories to appeal to the pity whites.

As I've said many times

White people have hearts of stone when it comes to blacks

I talk about racism for my own understanding

Paul:
"It's white people who throughout history and til the present day who have had this "irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit"

...AND WHAT A SCATHING IRONY THAT YOU VIRTUALLY EMBODY THIS TRAIT: YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH RACE TO THE POINT THAT IT HAS BECOME AN ARTIFICIAL COMPASS FOR SOCIAL NAVIGATION....how truly sad Pauly-parrot:9:

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Go out and shoot someone and take their cell-phone and wallet...then get some dope:asshole:
I dont want to get hooked on opioids like you.
laugh.gif

Paul:
"It's white people who throughout history and til the present day who have had this "irrational obsession with race that underlies so much of this bullshit"

AND WHAT A SCATHING IRONY THAT YOU VIRTUALLY EMBODY THIS TRAIT: YOU ARE OBSESSED WITH RACE TO THE POINT THAT IT HAS BECOME AN ARTIFICIAL COMPASS FOR SOCIAL NAVIGATION....how truly sad Pauly-parrot:9:
Say's the person who will not even say what race he is even though he has admitted he's not white.

You're racism is the race science that I have heard millions time. You try to act like you're really deep and you have some kind hidden gem of knowledge but the main difference is that your racism is not so much about hating black people but more about thinking black people are screwed up, not out of prejudice, oh no, but out of a duty to truth

Race scientist does not say that ALL Blacks have low intelligence, just that ON AVERAGE they do. You use that point to show that you are NOT racist. I do not buy it. It is a semantic dodge, playing with words. So you make a big deal out of crime statistics and IQ scores. Why? Because you believe that racism is wrong (after all your not white)

But you also believe that, “It is not racist if it is true.” To you racism is about prejudice, false beliefs. Therefore crime statistics and IQ scores gives you a moral cover for what you were going to believe anyway. You are more interested in covering prejudice rather than discovering the objective truth that becomes clear when you cherry pick facts and twist numbers this way and that to preserve your beliefs.

That's how you think. That's why it's pretty easy for me to counter you're arguments because I know how you think.

So are you saying white people are less criminal than black people ?

Is that what your saying ?

You're the shits
Poles are white people. I don't split white people up into small groups. By the way. It was other white ppl who screwed your people. No ? The Germans. Hitler ...? You need to look at your own people before anyone and also why don't you sort out the rampant Aids problem that seems to be going on over there in Poland

Dear white people, you're never discriminated against so shut up | Metro News

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

Trump Effect: Biracial 8-year-old boy lynched by teenagers in New Hampshire

8 year old boy lynched - Google Search

Yawn.

So are you saying white people are less criminal than black people ?

Is that what your saying ?

Na, just typically a smarter class of criminal. Even among thugs blacks and Mexicans are largely utilized only for wet work that will end with them in prison. Then there is the fact that being a thug among black kids is cool. This is why they run around with their pants hanging off their ass, speaking like slaves with a wad of one dollar bills wrapped in a twenty acting all gangster. Racist? Not really. It's popular for white kids to. Your thoughts are proof you drank the cool aid.

Na, just typically a smarter class of criminal. Even among thugs blacks and Mexicans are largely utilized only for wet work that will end with them in prison. Then there is the fact that being a thug among black kids is cool. This is why they run around with their pants hanging off their ass, speaking like slaves with a wad of one dollar bills wrapped in a twenty acting all gangster. Racist? Not really. It's popular for white kids to. Your thoughts are proof you drank the cool aid.
When you say 'white people are a smarter class of criminal'

What do you mean ?

You're the shits
Poles are white people. I don't split white people up into small groups. By the way. It was other white ppl who screwed your people. No ? The Germans. Hitler ...? You need to look at your own people before anyone and also why don't you sort out the rampant Aids problem that seems to be going on over there in Poland

Why should I like a people who think because British Protestants enslaved them, that I a Polish Catholic should owe them.

Yes, that's how most Blacks think from my experiences in person, and online.

Poland doesn't have a rampant HIV / AIDS problem.

I think you're thinking of Russia, or Ukraine.

But, none the less Simon Mol a scummy Black, spread HIV / AIDS to many Polish girls, and even told them it was racist to use a condom.

When you say white people are a smarter class of criminal.

What exactly do you mean ?

Not what you think. Thank you for asking. White criminals tend to be gray men. Those who are loud and proud get caught faster. It's the same with the black gangsters, or was as "bling" was the thing so these dudes got rolled up fast and easy. It was made cool for black kids to be Krips and bloods, soldiers, cannon fodder. It's in your music, TV, sports and so on. Thug life and all that. Was the same for whites and bikers. They made the bikers out to be antihero rebels in love with the open road when all they really are are meth dealing child rapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back