Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since whites have to hire more than just white people other white scream "no fair! I remember when we took ALL the jobs!"

I'm not white and I don't believe anybody should be hired based on their skin pigmentation. In fact, I would be insulted if I found out I was hired to fill a racial quota.

So if whites have hired each other for 241 years because of skin color how do you create a plan that is going to stop that from happening ? Do you just suddenly say that race will no longer be considered and you expect whites, who have used race to get ahead even to the point of having Asians such as yourself argue for them, to just stop the practice of hiring whites first and only? Do you lack the intelligence to see what a ruse this is and why it's being done like this?

This is 2017, not 1955. Stop living in the past and maybe you'll start advancing in the future.

What does stating what year this is have to do with what he said? Today is Friday and it's October. *shrug*

Since whites have to hire more than just white people other white scream "no fair! I remember when we took ALL the jobs!"

I'm not white and I don't believe anybody should be hired based on their skin pigmentation. In fact, I would be insulted if I found out I was hired to fill a racial quota.

So if whites have hired each other for 241 years because of skin color how do you create a plan that is going to stop that from happening ? Do you just suddenly say that race will no longer be considered and you expect whites, who have used race to get ahead even to the point of having Asians such as yourself argue for them, to just stop the practice of hiring whites first and only? Do you lack the intelligence to see what a ruse this is and why it's being done like this?

This is 2017, not 1955. Stop living in the past and maybe you'll start advancing in the future.

What does stating what year this is have to do with what he said? Today is Friday and it's October. *shrug*
I think its a term white people use when they want to claim racism is over. I mean thats the only thing that could possibly make sense.

I think its a term white people use when they want to claim racism is over. I mean thats the only thing that could possibly make sense.
You're not paying attention. Racism is not over. That's the whole point of the thread. Being intellectually inferior may excuse inability to do math, but not something as obvious as this. Now, do jungle bunny civilizations for us. No mathematics demanded, logic nor even facts for that matter.

Is he also suggesting that racism wouldn't exist if only blacks didn't "live in the past"? So racism is sorta like Freddy Kruger?

You're not paying attention. Racism is not over. That's the whole point of the thread. Being intellectually inferior may excuse inability to do math, but not something as obvious as this. Now, do jungle bunny civilizations for us. No mathematics demanded, logicn or even facts for that matter.

White people believe that only their civilization had to think and others just survived by accident.

Is he also suggesting that racism wouldn't exist if only blacks didn't "live in the past"? So racism is sorta like Freddy Kruger?
Well that cant be it. Wouldnt it be hypocritical to say that then get pissed off because they took down the loser confederate statues?

You're not paying attention. Racism is not over. That's the whole point of the thread. Being intellectually inferior may excuse inability to do math, but not something as obvious as this. Now, do jungle bunny civilizations for us. No mathematics demanded, logic nor even facts for that matter.
We know racism isnt over. However, when people feel the need to tell you what year it is they are obviously trying to tell you something.

You're not paying attention. Racism is not over. That's the whole point of the thread. Being intellectually inferior may excuse inability to do math, but not something as obvious as this. Now, do jungle bunny civilizations for us. No mathematics demanded, logicn or even facts for that matter.

White people believe that only their civilization had to think and others just survived by accident.
They teach them at a young age so its hard for them to learn the truth. I mean how would you feel if you belonged to a race that had virtually no positive impact on civilization and in fact flunked civilization and had to be reeducated?.

I dearly love it when some rube executes a sentence like this...as if White people conform to the descriptive idiocy of this statement...explore the ideological and political diversity of the terminology 'White people' you fertile imbecile: Poor whites loathe rich whites...Liberal whites hate conservative whites...east coast whites dislike west coast whites...rural whites mistrust urban whites...stupid whites don't care for smart whites...religious whites dislike atheist whites...etc...etc

I dearly love it when some rube executes a sentence like this...as if White people conform to the descriptive idiocy of this statement...explore the ideological and political diversity of the terminology 'White people' you fertile imbecile: Poor whites loathe rich whites...Liberal whites hate conservative whites...east coast whites dislike west coast whites...rural whites mistrust urban whites...stupid whites don't care for smart whites...religious whites dislike atheist whites...etc...etc
All of them collectively just wish Blacks would go away and not endanger their recessive genes.

All of them collectively just wish Blacks would go away and not endanger their recessive genes.

Talk about 'recessives'...gaze back at the grim spectacle of Black culture in America: the mutants shoot one another in an almost recreational sense...illiteracy rates are astounding...academic performance relegates them to the bottom of the chart... Black fathers abandon their children at appalling rates...our prison system is bubbling over with violent Black felons...these predators prey on all of us when it get dark...their gene-pool is self-negating...

Certainly not. Blacks survived because of economics. Blacks were useful in newly found agrarian economies and to a more limited extent in their native lands. Certainly, if they had been "discovered" in their native habitat, they would have surely become extinct much like neanderthals, with only traces of DNA remaining.

Talk about 'recessives'...gaze back at the grim spectacle of Black culture in America: the mutants shoot one another in an almost recreational sense...illiteracy rates are astounding...academic performance relegates them to the bottom of the chart... Black fathers abandon their children at appalling rates...our prison system is bubbling over with violent Black felons...these predators prey on all of us when it get dark...their gene-pool is self-negating...
Says the guy mother nature made prone to skin cancer. :cuckoo:

You have never seen me. I bronze in the sun to the point they call me cernose (******) or sometimes a gypsy with blue eyes here in CZ. Skin cancer is not nearly the problem the lack of intellect is with you.

Wow what a stupid reply...have you checked the mortality rates for Blacks lately low-brow???? ROTFLMAO

I’m not white

I’m not white

Yet you mimic them so well it's not hard to make that connection.

Sincere thanks for basically proving my point you angry, bitter moron...accept the fact that you cannot accept facts...LOL:badgrin:
You don’t even have a leg to stand on as long as you don’t deliver a clear definition of what you actually write about.

You have this childish "Look. Blacks have the lowest on average IQ. Now prove me wrong !! Go on try. I dare you try !!" way of debating.

If you’re saying that physical features determine “race” which exactly are those features ? Applying circular logic, the answer would be “the features group members share based on their region of origin”. And then again, what are those features ?

The racial designations that we currently use are principally based on three characteristics.

1) Facial structure
2) Skin color
3) Hair texture.

Those are things that are controlled by six genes out of thirty thousand genes in the human genome and those genes have never been shown by any geneticist on the planet, any biologist on the planet, to be connected, or what geneticists call “concordant,” with any other trait known as intelligence

And that's the reason you’ll find African Americans in the NBA but you won’t find many West Africans, who are certainly “blacker” and probably according to you athleticism and blackness somehow run together, you would expect West Africans to dominate the NBA and African teams to dominate international basketball competitions.

They don't

O and NO - It's not because everyone is the same.

Yes - There are persistent and real genetic differences that cluster within so-called racial groups (and more so than many have heretofore believed) Yet these differences still fall far short of indicating sub-speciation, which is the normal standard used by biologists to indicate different “races” or breeds of a larger species.

It has never been a case of there not being differences between the way human beings look. The trouble is in the imprecise taxonomy. How do you define a “race” and might there not be other equally valid ways of dividing humans into taxonomical groupings ?

We acknowledge that human beings adapt to their geography to some extent – but not enough to become different *kinds* of human beings.

Now, if you choose to call the differences in groups “races” it stretches the original meaning of the word.

But let’s accept that for a moment. You want races so badly, then guess what ?

I'll give them to you.

But you’re going to need more races (based on genetic variance) than they culled of in the past centuries. And the races won’t be arbitrarily colour-coordinated. There will be several European races, many Asian races, and a large number of African races.

There is no resistance to accept “race” as a biological concept

The point is, there is no scientific proof for it. Full stop. However, the fact that is truly remarkable in all of this is how keen certain people are on proving the biological validity. Or to see it proven. All that effort would be much better invested in research for genetically based disorders.

It’s also understandable when serious scientists (like me) are sick and tired of debunking guys like you over and over again. After all, I'm busy enough with proper research that might become truly beneficial for mankind

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those you choose to ignore.

Last edited:
And another thing Mr Asian Man (Ventura77 ) The Asian white supremacist

What do you with a race of people who are totally inferior ?

Let's take about the doing part. Because we never get to the doing part.

Last edited:
Blacks haven't invented anything in a long time. As a group, their intelligence is lower.
So white ppl are more intelligent than black people ? That's your claim. Right ?
As a group, white people have done more in the way of inventions, discoveries, medical advances... then blacks.

No they haven't.
Yes they have. By far. The last thing a black person invented was probably the 'fro comb, back in the 70s. :biggrin:

No so.
So who's the black Elon Musk, or the black Steve Jobs, or the black Bill Gates...? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back