Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have to be in science and technology to surpass someone. Ex: the Chinese started going in to Africa to show the locals how to grow food properly. You guys can't even farm properly.
No. What China brings is money.

But it's funny you mention the Chinese. Because you white people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions: gunpowder, the compass, paper and the printing press.

White people rise to power was built on these.

Don't have to be in science and technology to surpass someone. Ex: the Chinese started going in to Africa to show the locals how to grow food properly. You guys can't even farm properly.
It's funny you mention the Chinese. Because you white people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions: gunpowder, the compass, paper and the printing press.

Last edited:

But it's funny you mention the Chinese. Because you white people would be nowhere without four Chinese inventions: gunpowder, the compass, paper and the printing press.

Whites had help, sure, no problem, but we're the dominant race today in terms of discoveries and inventions.

Whites had help, sure, no problem, but we're the dominant race today in terms of discoveries and inventions.
Yes. We live in a total system of white supremacy and white supremacy affects, the laws and economics, everything.

But the question is, if white people are superior then why do they need a system to prop them up ?

Is that you think white people can't compete with black people on an even keel ?

Yes. We live in a total system of white supremacy and white supremacy affects, the laws and economics, everything.

But the question is, if white people are superior then why do they need a system to prop them up ?

Is that you think white people can't compete with black people on an even keel ?
Black people have their own continent called Africa, and it's a fucking total mess. The Western "White" world is far superior, that's why everyone wants to come here, and not move to Africa. We try to prop you folks up with AA and all the rest, but it's not really working, is it? As for your even keel, if we came down to your level, I guess that we'd all be starving and asking the Chinese to come and show us how to grow food.

Black people have their own continent called Africa, and it's a fucking total mess.
So if Africa is total mess that's then why did they have to fight White to get out of there ?
The Western "White" world is far superior, that's why everyone wants to come here, and not move to Africa.
People follow the money. No many people are wanting to come Ukraine. Serbia, Poland, Turkey. The same way whites are all over Africa because of the money. Thirdly. We would not have the problem we have now, if that was the case.
We try to prop you folks up with AA and all the rest, but it's not really working, is it?
AA was for white women. Not blacks and AA is no more. So you agree that white people need to system, that is head-start in order to compete with black people ?

Black people have their own continent called Africa, and it's a fucking total mess.
So if Africa is total mess that's then why did they have to fight White to get out of there ?
The Western "White" world is far superior, that's why everyone wants to come here, and not move to Africa.
People follow the money. No many people are wanting to come Ukraine. Serbia, Poland, Turkey. The same way whites are all over Africa because of the money. Thirdly. We would not have the problem we have now, if that was the case.
We try to prop you folks up with AA and all the rest, but it's not really working, is it?
AA was for white women. Not blacks and AA is no more. So you agree that white people need to system, that is head-start in order to compete with black people ?
You can stop tap dancing, not even YOU believes what you just said.

So who is the white Dr. Patricia Bath, Dr. Charles Drew, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, and there is no Steve Jobs or Bill Gates without Otis Boykin or Dr. Mark Dean. Where is the white Dr. Philip Egmeagwali?

You're ignorant.
Since I've never heard of any of these people, I'm deducing that they aren't of the same stature as the whites that I mentioned.

Just for fun I looked up one of the people you mention. Here goes:

"Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian computer scientist. He has been living in the United States for many years. An Igbo,[1] he won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize ($1,000) for price-performance in high-performance computing applications, in an oil reservoir modeling calculation using a novel mathematical formulation and implementation."

And he had to come here to study... And you compare him to Steve Jobs or Bill Gates? :cuckoo:

So?

Emeagwali is credited for making the fastest computer. Number 1 he entered college at 17 years of age. When did you? Did you even go?

As for me comparing hm to ates, I dont have to:

Dr. Philip Emeagwali, who has been called the "Bill Gates of Africa,"

The noted black inventor received acclaim based, at least in part, on his study of nature, specifically bees. Emeagwali saw an inherent efficiency in the way bees construct and work with honeycomb and determined computers that emulate this process could be the most efficient and powerful. In 1989, emulating the bees' honeycomb construction, Emeagwali used 65,000 processors to invent the world's fastest computer, which performs computations at 3.1 billion calculations per second.

Dr. Philip Emeagwali's resume is loaded with many other such feats, including ways of making oil fields more productive – which has resulted in the United States saving hundreds of millions of dollars each year. As one of the most famous African-American inventors of the 20th century, Dr. Emeagwali also has won the Gordon Bell Prize – the Nobel Prize for computation. His computers are currently being used to forecast the weather and to predict the likelihood and effects of future global warming.

Your Wikipedia entry just doesn't cut it.

Dr, Mark Dean-Dr. Mark Dean started working at IBM in 1980 and was instrumental in the invention of the Personal Computer (PC). He holds three of IBM's original nine PC patents and currently holds more than 20 total patents. The famous African-American inventor never thought the work he was doing would end up being so useful to the world, but he has helped IBM make instrumental changes in areas ranging from the research and application of systems technology circuits to operating environments. One of his most recent computer inventions occurred while leading the team that produced the 1-Gigahertz chip, which contains one million transistors and has nearly limitless potential.

Almost everybody knows who Charles Drew is and yes, I compare a man who invented the PC, a man who built the fasted computer, a woman who invented laser cataract surgery, a man who invented open heart surgery and a man who created blood plasma above Gates or Jobs. Just because you don't know doesn't mean they are held in less esteem than those whites who really did much less. So if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't ask dumb ass questions.

You are ignorant.
Plenty of whites doctors invented medical devices or procedures... I bet more so than blacks.

Tesla and Einstein were scientists as well. Ever heard of them?

And I never said that black people can't do shit on the invention side, just that you haven't done nearly as much shit as whites. Fact.

As group if we look at the advancements of mankind during our history, I don't really think you can say that.
I just did because it's true. When black folks put a black ass on the moon, come back and we'll talk.

Most idiotic post of the month.

So who is the white Dr. Patricia Bath, Dr. Charles Drew, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams, and there is no Steve Jobs or Bill Gates without Otis Boykin or Dr. Mark Dean. Where is the white Dr. Philip Egmeagwali?

You're ignorant.
Since I've never heard of any of these people, I'm deducing that they aren't of the same stature as the whites that I mentioned.

Just for fun I looked up one of the people you mention. Here goes:

"Philip Emeagwali is a Nigerian computer scientist. He has been living in the United States for many years. An Igbo,[1] he won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize ($1,000) for price-performance in high-performance computing applications, in an oil reservoir modeling calculation using a novel mathematical formulation and implementation."

And he had to come here to study... And you compare him to Steve Jobs or Bill Gates? :cuckoo:

So?

Emeagwali is credited for making the fastest computer. Number 1 he entered college at 17 years of age. When did you? Did you even go?

As for me comparing hm to ates, I dont have to:

Dr. Philip Emeagwali, who has been called the "Bill Gates of Africa,"

The noted black inventor received acclaim based, at least in part, on his study of nature, specifically bees. Emeagwali saw an inherent efficiency in the way bees construct and work with honeycomb and determined computers that emulate this process could be the most efficient and powerful. In 1989, emulating the bees' honeycomb construction, Emeagwali used 65,000 processors to invent the world's fastest computer, which performs computations at 3.1 billion calculations per second.

Dr. Philip Emeagwali's resume is loaded with many other such feats, including ways of making oil fields more productive – which has resulted in the United States saving hundreds of millions of dollars each year. As one of the most famous African-American inventors of the 20th century, Dr. Emeagwali also has won the Gordon Bell Prize – the Nobel Prize for computation. His computers are currently being used to forecast the weather and to predict the likelihood and effects of future global warming.

Your Wikipedia entry just doesn't cut it.

Dr, Mark Dean-Dr. Mark Dean started working at IBM in 1980 and was instrumental in the invention of the Personal Computer (PC). He holds three of IBM's original nine PC patents and currently holds more than 20 total patents. The famous African-American inventor never thought the work he was doing would end up being so useful to the world, but he has helped IBM make instrumental changes in areas ranging from the research and application of systems technology circuits to operating environments. One of his most recent computer inventions occurred while leading the team that produced the 1-Gigahertz chip, which contains one million transistors and has nearly limitless potential.

Almost everybody knows who Charles Drew is and yes, I compare a man who invented the PC, a man who built the fasted computer, a woman who invented laser cataract surgery, a man who invented open heart surgery and a man who created blood plasma above Gates or Jobs. Just because you don't know doesn't mean they are held in less esteem than those whites who really did much less. So if you don't know what you're talking about, then don't ask dumb ass questions.

You are ignorant.
Plenty of whites doctors invented medical devices or procedures... I bet more so than blacks.

And I never said that black people can't do shit on the invention side, just that you haven't done nearly as much shit as whites. Fact.

As group if we look at the advancements of mankind during our history, I don't really think you can say that.
I just did because it's true. When black folks put a black ass on the moon, come back and we'll talk.

No I'll talk now. Like I said when we examine the history of the world, you really cannot make the claim you make.

Actually, I'm world reknowned in my field. I know you won't believe me, but I don't care because it's true. Although plenty of successful blacks in my field. That's your only clue.
OK. Dude. The floor is yours.

Show everyone in USMB what you have done in the fields and science and technology that would point to you being a superior white man ?

I really don't think that's the case.

I do not deny white peoples inventions.

I find it funny that you cite a Jewish person as a white man (Einstein). Now because he's Jew who you think done well, now you want claim him as one of your own

White people really haven't been that inventitive

You focus on the last chapter in the book of history.

And even then that's dubious because it's not about who invents. It's about who gets the patent first. US and UK companies and business people have done it for ages. They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights. After that they become the inventors and OWNERS of the said product, no matter how many centuries it has been used by other people in their culture.

One such example would be the case of Jagadish Chandra Bose from India who hardly got the kind of attention his peers got for works on radio transmission.

Others include scientists like S N Bose. He had to take testimonials from famous physicists like Albert Einstein to convince the authorities of the worth of his work.”)

Many others like Benjamin Banneker, George Washington Carver, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams.

You have the idea that Greece was the 1st European/White civilization. You probably also claim that Egypt contributed absolutely nothing to the creation of the Greek Civilization. And if that isn’t enough, guys like you turn around and claim Egypt as their creation as well !

Now Egypt is thousands and thousands of years older than Greece. Therefore, if Greece was the 1st European/White Civilization, to claim Egypt as a European/White Civilization one would have to be stupid enough to believe that the child(Greece)gave birth to the parent(Egypt).

Also, by documenting ancient recorded dates of the Egyptian GREAT YR, which is just under 26,000 yrs in length, it has been established that the Egyptian Civilization is at least 50,000yrs old, which coinsides with Manetho’s claim. That would make Egypt older than the White race. Furthermore, no one has explained how Europeans/Whites could have created advanced civilizations like Greece and Egypt when they had no known

1-anticedents,
2-trail and error period,
3-evidence of a written language or culture,
4-recorded history,
5-architectural achievement,
6-mathmatical system, including the zero,
7-organized government or society
8-agricultural achievement
9-religious awareness or concept of God
10-awareness of anything associated with being civilized,
11-educational system
12-evidence of having knowledge or use on anything other than stone impliments,

At the time these civilizations were created. We’re supposed to accept the EUROCENTRIC BS that has them miraculously walking out of their caves in Europe and Asian and creating an advanced civilization like Greece.

Then we’re supposed to be even dumber by believing they then migrated into Africa and created an even more advanced Egyptian Civilization that’s older than they, or before their so called 1st civilization ever existed.

200.webp
And I never denied that blacks did some good things, just that whites have surpassed the other races by putting a man on the moon, for example.

Not really especially when you understand that whites alone didn't do this.

No you are not.

No you are not.
Then who is?

Actually, I'm world reknowned in my field. I know you won't believe me, but I don't care because it's true. Although plenty of successful blacks in my field. That's your only clue.
OK. Dude. The floor is yours.

Show everyone in USMB what you have done in the fields and science and technology that would point to you being a superior white man ?

I really don't think that's the case.
Look it up.

I do not deny white peoples inventions.

I find it funny that you cite a Jewish person as a white man (Einstein). Now because he's Jew who you think done well, now you want claim him as one of your own

White people really haven't been that inventitive

You focus on the last chapter in the book of history.

And even then that's dubious because it's not about who invents. It's about who gets the patent first. US and UK companies and business people have done it for ages. They see an idea, invention, something which is common somewhere else, go back home, patent it and claim the rights. After that they become the inventors and OWNERS of the said product, no matter how many centuries it has been used by other people in their culture.

One such example would be the case of Jagadish Chandra Bose from India who hardly got the kind of attention his peers got for works on radio transmission.

Others include scientists like S N Bose. He had to take testimonials from famous physicists like Albert Einstein to convince the authorities of the worth of his work.”)

Many others like Benjamin Banneker, George Washington Carver, Dr. Daniel Hale Williams.

You have the idea that Greece was the 1st European/White civilization. You probably also claim that Egypt contributed absolutely nothing to the creation of the Greek Civilization. And if that isn’t enough, guys like you turn around and claim Egypt as their creation as well !

Now Egypt is thousands and thousands of years older than Greece. Therefore, if Greece was the 1st European/White Civilization, to claim Egypt as a European/White Civilization one would have to be stupid enough to believe that the child(Greece)gave birth to the parent(Egypt).

Also, by documenting ancient recorded dates of the Egyptian GREAT YR, which is just under 26,000 yrs in length, it has been established that the Egyptian Civilization is at least 50,000yrs old, which coinsides with Manetho’s claim. That would make Egypt older than the White race. Furthermore, no one has explained how Europeans/Whites could have created advanced civilizations like Greece and Egypt when they had no known

1-anticedents,
2-trail and error period,
3-evidence of a written language or culture,
4-recorded history,
5-architectural achievement,
6-mathmatical system, including the zero,
7-organized government or society
8-agricultural achievement
9-religious awareness or concept of God
10-awareness of anything associated with being civilized,
11-educational system
12-evidence of having knowledge or use on anything other than stone impliments,

At the time these civilizations were created. We’re supposed to accept the EUROCENTRIC BS that has them miraculously walking out of their caves in Europe and Asian and creating an advanced civilization like Greece.

Then we’re supposed to be even dumber by believing they then migrated into Africa and created an even more advanced Egyptian Civilization that’s older than they, or before their so called 1st civilization ever existed.

200.webp
And I never denied that blacks did some good things, just that whites have surpassed the other races by putting a man on the moon, for example.

Not really especially when you understand that whites alone didn't do this.
Pretty much, yes.

I'm saying that AS A GROUP, whites are first, asians are second and blacks are third. It is what it is, brah.
I agree with you. We live under a global system of white supremacy.

But once again the question needs to be asked that if white people are so superior then why do you need a total system to prop you up ?

White supremacists r kinda like the average athlete whose juicing himself on steds to win races bragging about how superior they are.

The dis-connect we have is you that you assume "first" means "better" or "smarter"

I do not believe white men believe they are superior to black men. That is my point.

Indeed in a funny way, all this obsession whites and some others have with blacks is showing us a great deal of respect. .

I'm saying that AS A GROUP, whites are first, asians are second and blacks are third. It is what it is, brah.
I agree with you. We live under a global system of white supremacy.

But once again the question needs to be asked that if white people are so superior then why do you need a total system to prop you up ?

White supremacists r kinda like the average athlete whose juicing himself on steds to win races bragging about how superior they are.

The dis-connect we have is you that you assume "first" means "better" or "smarter"

I do not believe white men believe they are superior to black men. That is my point.

Indeed in a funny way, all this obsession whites and some others have with blacks is showing us a great deal of respect. .

Yeah sure, the disparity which favors widely Japan vs Ukraine represents White supremacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back