Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... Now go pick some fruit.

What are you talking about?
Stop bothering me. Don't you have some fruit to pick?...

No, I don’t. What do you mean?
Or a lawn to mow?...

Nope. Got any other ways of making a fool of yourself?
:biggrin: This is you:
whitebeans.jpg

Whites had help, sure, no problem, but we're the dominant race today in terms of discoveries and inventions.
Yes. We live in a total system of white supremacy and white supremacy affects, the laws and economics, everything.

But the question is, if white people are superior then why do they need a system to prop them up ?

Is that you think white people can't compete with black people on an even keel ?
The system is a white-made system. So the white man is propping himself up. So what are you really asking? Why doesn't the white man become lazy and stupid to "compete with black people on an even keel?"

Because we are a minority....

Because Europeans had to learn imperialism from more violent peoples like the Mongols, Turks and Moors who tried to conquer Europe.
But if white people are more intelligent then how come they have to learn from others ? Surely people come to the most intelligent people to get their knowledge. Right ? You basically admitting that whites had to come to black people to get their knowledge. Because you do know the Moors were black. Right ?

moor_painting4.jpg

and the Mongols were Asian. Right ?

mongol.jpeg

You really haven't thought this through have you ?
You are really stupid, aren't you?

Years ago whites had a problem entering rap battles until Eminem opened the doors and made it more acceptable and the hard times and days of being Juggalos were finally dimming

isn't Eminem essentially the reverse Tiger Woods of Hip-Hop?????:badgrin:
No. Eminem has never been the best rapper. He is just accepted as one of the top rappers.
He is the only rapper who even tried to make songs.
Is he the only rapper you ever heard of? The reason I ask is because so far your post wins the retarded post of the day award.

Years ago whites had a problem entering rap battles until Eminem opened the doors and made it more acceptable and the hard times and days of being Juggalos were finally dimming

No. Eminem has never been the best rapper. He is just accepted as one of the top rappers.
Is he the only rapper you ever heard of? The reason I ask is because so far your post wins the retarded post of the day award.
Apparently you don't understand the elements of music.

If Blacks had not taught whites music you would still think scraping sticks across the cave walls and floors was music. :laugh:

If Blacks had not taught whites music you would still think scraping sticks across the cave walls and floors was music. :laugh:

Yeah because Beethoven, Brahm, Wagner, Mozart, Vivaldi, etc...etc.. were surrounded by Black music tutors...what a racist idiot you are:asshole:

Mozart and Beethoven have been teaching black people what music is for centuries, idiot.

Mozart and Beethoven have been teaching black people what music is for centuries, idiot.
Both of them learned from Africans. You dont expect me to believe whites made up classical music prior to Blacks rescuing them from the dark ages do you?
laugh.gif

Yeah because Beethoven, Brahm, Wagner, Mozart, Vivaldi, etc...etc.. were surrounded by Black music tutors...what a racist idiot you are:asshole:
That never happened until after the Moors educated you regressed whites in music. Sorry buddy. Looks like the only thing you whites invented was raping sheep and even that hasnt caught on beyond the white race.
laugh.gif

Both of them learned from Africans. You dont expect me to believe whites made up classical music prior to Blacks rescuing them from the dark ages do you?
laugh.gif
Neither of them learned from Africans.

1700s Europe had barely any black people anywhere.

laugh.gif

The 1700's was after whites were educated by the Moors not before dummy.
laugh.gif

That never happened until after the Moors educated you regressed whites in music. Sorry buddy. Looks like the only thing you whites invented was raping sheep and even that hasnt caught on beyond the white race.
laugh.gif

Oh my God are you ignorant!!! Why don't you prove this radical thesis low-brow knuckle-dragger? I promise to wait right here while you fetch that info...because prior to the 'Moors' we all know that Whites had no concept of music...and yet a casual glance today reveals Whites at the pinnacle of success in every respect and their Black counterparts languishing in squalor and internecine savagery, shooting one another for recreation in every major American city---BEHOLD THE WONDERS OF BLACK CIVILIZATION...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

laugh.gif

The 1700's was after whites were educated by the Moors not before dummy.
laugh.gif

link low-brow?...please take pity on me and prove this theory that Moors taught music to white civilization...cannot wait to be enlightened...LOL

Clearly the knuckle-draggers need to imagine or invent a proud history...the reality doesn't offer much...LOL

laugh.gif

Oh my God are you ignorant!!! Why don't you prove this radical thesis low-brow knuckle-dragger? I promise to wait right here while you fetch that info...because prior to the 'Moors' we all know that Whites had no concept of music...and yet a casual glance today reveals Whites at the pinnacle of success in every respect and their Black counterparts languishing in squalor and internecine savagery, shooting one another for recreation in every major American city---BEHOLD THE WONDERS OF BLACK CIVILIZATION...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You have already proven you are too stupid to debate. If you were intelligent I could prove it to you. Sorry but you dont merit any serious debate white boy. You just take my word for it. If the Moors had not saved your savage asses you would still be eating each other for brunch.
laugh.gif

What facts? That no matter what you do, whitey will always be in your way? That's an opinion, not a fact. Do you know the difference?
You blame black people all the time for white racism

"Black people are inferior"
"Black people have a low IQ"
"Black people are violent"

Then you have the nerve to say I'm blame shifting ?

White racism is always presented, at worst, as a case of a few bad apples, even though television itself is racist. Yet blacks are frequently presented as being screwed up. Like it has absolutely nothing to do with the racism American society is built on. As if people want to be out of work and want to be poor and want to get in trouble with the police.

When coal mines shut down in West Virginia and crime and poverty among whites go through the roof, it is called “bad times”. Right ?

When steel mills shut down in Chicago and crime and poverty among blacks go through the roof, it is called “Well, that's what those black people do”.

Whites can blame the economy, the government, social trends, food additives, Mexicans, Muslims, blacks and even reverse racism.

But Blacks are only allowed to blame ourselves. Right ? Otherwise it is called “whining” and “not taking responsibility”.
Black people as a group DO have a lower average IQ. That's not racism, that's a fact.
Black people ARE more incarcerated as a group, another fact.
Black people haven't invented anything since the 'fro comb. Another fact. Not racism.

Whites blame the economy because we constructed it and run it, so ya, we should blame ourselves on that one. :biggrin:
Don't forget that they also invented ebonics, crack houses and $5.00 hookers.

laugh.gif

You have already proven you are too stupid to debate. If you were intelligent I could prove it to you. Sorry but you dont merit any serious debate white boy. You just take my word for it. If the Moors had not saved your savage asses you would still be eating each other for brunch.
laugh.gif

"take my word for it?"...and then the simpleton veers into a lecture on debate? I cannot contain my laughter...
Spare us all the diversionary static knuckle-dragger, and prove your thesis---or accept the obvious fact that you are a febrile, uneducated clown who is predisposed to invent a history that doesn't exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back