Dear white people, you don't get discriminated against, so shut up

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I never denied that blacks did some good things, just that whites have surpassed the other races by putting a man on the moon, for example.
Black people have been more inventive than whites when looking at history.

But you believe (falsely) that white people have.

You'll never convince me of your belief and I'll never convince you of my belief.

So I can agree to disagree.

Oh yeah?
What did Black people invent, exactly?

No, Egyptians weren't Black.
No, Moors weren't Black, either.

19390543_1416184351753179_5818834017824088350_o.jpg

I'm saying that AS A GROUP, whites are first, asians are second and blacks are third. It is what it is, brah.
I agree with you. We live under a global system of white supremacy.

But once again the question needs to be asked that if white people are so superior then why do you need a total system to prop you up ?

White supremacists r kinda like the average athlete whose juicing himself on steds to win races bragging about how superior they are.

The dis-connect we have is you that you assume "first" means "better" or "smarter"

I do not believe white men believe they are superior to black men. That is my point.

Indeed in a funny way, all this obsession whites and some others have with blacks is showing us a great deal of respect. .
What system is propping whites up? Whites win the majority of Nobel Prizes, which come from hard work... We also built up Western society, so if you want to live in it, sure, it's a system built by whites and run by whites, but that's only normal, whites built the system for themselves. Maybe you should go and live in a black society, that blacks built, you know, Africa, a social system built against whites.

Ok, just for the record, a ‘white’ person winning the Nobel Prize has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any ‘white’ person bitching about skin color on the Internet. ZERO. Nobel Prize glory is not transmitted by skin tone, you stupid mother fuckers.

Ok, just for the record, a ‘white’ person winning the Nobel Prize has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any ‘white’ person bitching about skin color on the Internet. ZERO. Nobel Prize glory is not transmitted by skin tone, you stupid mother fuckers.
We're talking about whites as a group. And yes, whites win most of the Nobel Prizes.

But I wouldn't expect a fucking beaner like you to understand what's going on in the conversation.

The idea isn't that Blacks aren't as intelligent necessarily because they are Black.
The idea is that Blacks are that color because they're more tropical people, who didn't have to struggle as much to survive as in the cold climates, thus didn't have natural selection push for as much intelligence, those would could sew better clothes, survived more often.
(After generations the intelligent became more prevalent in the North)
Furthermore, they were among the last to gain agriculture, which would also support natural selection for intelligent craftsman who would survive, and mate.
(After generations the intelligent became more prevalent in areas where Agriculture spread earliest)

Indeed, when you look at both factors, you can see how Europe, and East Asian became intellect powerhouses, considering they had both favorable factors for intelligence.

Dear white people, you're never discriminated against so shut up | Metro News

Laughably stupid given racist liberals like her demand racial discrimination in hiring and admissions and demand racial segregation on college campuses too.
Depends on how you define discrimination. I can't remember the last time a white person was "lynched". Can you?

Trump Effect: Biracial 8-year-old boy lynched by teenagers in New Hampshire

8 year old boy lynched - Google Search
I guess rape and murder are not considered lynched in your world .

We're talking about whites as a group. And yes, whites win most of the Nobel Prizes.

But I wouldn't expect a fucking beaner like you to understand what's going on in the conversation.

Idiot, I'm so white if I suddenly took my shirt off in public everyone in a half-mile radius would suffer snow-blindness, and the FACT is that a Nobel Prize winner has more in common with a particularly intelligent goat-herder in Nigeria than with the likes of you.

Idiot, I'm so white if I suddenly took my shirt off in public everyone in a half-mile radius would suffer snow-blindness, and the FACT is that a Nobel Prize winner has more in common with a particularly intelligent goat-herder in Nigeria than with the likes of you.
Once again you missed the point of the discussion. We're talking about races overall, not individuals. Of course, having white Nobel Prize winners has nothing to do with how smart or dumb any particular white person is. But that's not what we're talking about.

Your English is too rudimentary, so nice try, Taco Tony. :biggrin:

Once again you missed the point of the discussion. We're talking about races overall, not individuals......

And I've been informing your ignorant ass that people are NOT races, but rather individuals. It is only too obvious when some inferior individual is attempting to borrow unearned credit for things that have absolutely nothing to do him. It is illogical. YOU built no society, won no prize, invented nothing life-changing or did anything at all any more or less than anyone of any other 'race.'. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Your English is too rudimentary......

Your sad little attempt at insult has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but the fact is that you could live to 200 and you would never grasp the English language to the extent that I do, amateur.

Once again you missed the point of the discussion. We're talking about races overall, not individuals......

And I've been informing your ignorant ass that people are NOT races, but rather individuals. It is only too obvious when some inferior individual is attempting to borrow unearned credit for things that have absolutely nothing to do him. It is illogical. YOU built no society, won no prize, invented nothing life-changing or did anything at all any more or less than anyone of any other 'race.'. Skin color has nothing to do with it.
All I'm saying is that that's not what we're talking about. We're talking about races in general. Now go pick some fruit.

All I'm saying is that that's not what we're talking about.......

What I'm saying is that your insecurity is driving you to talk about something that is inherently illogical.

All I'm saying is that that's not what we're talking about.......

What I'm saying is that your insecurity is driving you to talk about something that is inherently illogical.
Your bias isn't letting you understand what we're talking about.

Since whites have to hire more than just white people other white scream "no fair! I remember when we took ALL the jobs!"

I'm not white and I don't believe anybody should be hired based on their skin pigmentation. In fact, I would be insulted if I found out I was hired to fill a racial quota.

So if whites have hired each other for 241 years because of skin color how do you create a plan that is going to stop that from happening ? Do you just suddenly say that race will no longer be considered and you expect whites, who have used race to get ahead even to the point of having Asians such as yourself argue for them, to just stop the practice of hiring whites first and only? Do you lack the intelligence to see what a ruse this is and why it's being done like this?
Times change. People Change. It hasn't been "suddenly".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back