Death panels are here!

I see none of the diaper/coma kids one have answered this question:

What policies would you enact so that this guy could have gotten health care?

*sigh* I'm trying not to take it personally but then I remember they don't really care about human life after conception.

You poor dependent slave.
The left love killing babies. At least talk factually

So, are you going to answer the question of should hospitals and healthcare professionals be compelled by law to provide services and care to those who cannot pay for it?

Or are you going to just hide behind stupid talking points all night.

Maybe if you email your party leader he will send you an email with the right talking points so you can answer the question

*sigh* I'm trying not to take it personally but then I remember they don't really care about human life after conception.

A zygote isn’t not a baby .

Well, actually it is. And also, a zygote is not what is being aborted. When the baby is still a zygote the woman does not even know she is pregnant, thus there would be no abortion yet.

So you draw this arbitrary line at fertilization .

Hey, why are cons against the morning after pill ?

Well, actually it is. And also, a zygote is not what is being aborted. When the baby is still a zygote the woman does not even know she is pregnant, thus there would be no abortion yet.

zy·gote
ˈzīˌɡōt/
noun
BIOLOGY
  1. a diploid cell resulting from the fusion of two haploid gametes; a fertilized ovum.

ba·by
ˈbābē/
noun
  1. 1.
    a very young child, especially one newly or recently born.
    "his wife's just had a baby"
    synonyms: infant, newborn, child, tot, little one; More
No, I'm thinking they are two different things.

zy·gote
ˈzīˌɡōt/
noun
BIOLOGY
  1. a diploid cell resulting from the fusion of two haploid gametes; a fertilized ovum.

ba·by
ˈbābē/
noun
  1. 1.

They are both merly stages of a human beings development.

So you draw this arbitrary line at fertilization .

Hey, why are cons against the morning after pill ?

I draw the arbitrary line at implantation, personally.

Cons are against everything that Libs are for, there is no more thought than that. That is why zealots from both sides suck so much

What policies would you enact so that this guy could have gotten health care?

So, are you going to answer the question of should hospitals and healthcare professionals be compelled by law to provide services and care to those who cannot pay for it?

Or are you going to just hide behind stupid talking points all night.

Maybe if you email your party leader he will send you an email with the right talking points so you can answer the question

Good luck Gator . They are all frauds .

They talk big about free market , then jump all over these sad stories like they sick kid in England . Total hypocrites.

zy·gote
ˈzīˌɡōt/
noun
BIOLOGY

ba·by
ˈbābē/
noun
  1. 1.

They are both merly stages of a human beings development.

Yes, they are. They are not the same thing. Otherwise we're all babies. You know, as opposed to just JC456.

Yes, they are. They are not the same thing. Otherwise we're all babies. You know, as opposed to just JC456.

A "baby" is a very subjective term. My wife still calls our children her babies and the youngest one is 16. There was never a single second from the day we found out my wife was pregnant with both our children that we did not consider them our babies.

A "baby" is a very subjective term. My wife still calls our children her babies and the youngest one is 16. There was never a single second from the day we found out my wife was pregnant with both our children that we did not consider them our babies.

Well, 'baby' can mean grown adults to include sons and daughters and boyfriends and girlfriends to include unborn fetuses, embryos and zygotes but that's just a term of endearment. Adults are not really (excluding JC456) babies nor are zygotes.

Well, 'baby' can mean grown adults to include sons and daughters and boyfriends and girlfriends to include unborn fetuses, embryos and zygotes but that's just a term of endearment. Adults are not really (excluding JC456) babies nor are zygotes.

you are correct, that adults are not zygotes...but zygotes formed by two humans are humans themselves.

you are correct, that adults are not zygotes...but zygotes formed by two humans are humans themselves.

If there was a fire in the human factory and in one room has a baby in a crib and in the other were 1000 fertilized zygotes alive and swimming around in test tubes or whatever it is they do...viable is what I'm saying, who do you save? You only have enough time to get to one room.

If there was a fire in the human factory and in one room has a baby in a crib and in the other were 1000 fertilized zygotes alive and swimming around in test tubes or whatever it is they do...viable is what I'm saying, who do you save? You only have enough time to get to one room.
Is there a fire somewhere?
You save the one most likely to survive.

But that's irrelevant in this conversation.

I would save the baby in the crib, but as I stated for me, the arbitrary line starts at implantation. Also, talking about zygotes in connection to abortion is silly as a zygote is not what is being aborted.

Is there a fire somewhere?
You save the one most likely to survive.

But that's irrelevant in this conversation.

It's cute they way you can't answer the question. Let me help you, it's equal, everything is equal the the exception of who is in each room. You're welcome and I look forward to the next dodge.

I would save the baby in the crib, but as I stated for me, the arbitrary line starts at implantation. Also, talking about zygotes in connection to abortion is silly as a zygote is not what is being aborted.

Ok, so they aren't equal. A baby is 1000 times more important, more human, whatever than a zygote, correct? If I said a million zygotes would it matter?

What If there’s a zygote abortion pill? You for or against ?

You don’t think women can figure out the probability of pregnancy ?

Ok, so they aren't equal. A baby is 1000 times more important, more human, whatever than a zygote, correct? If I said a million zygotes would it matter?

Nothing is ever equal. IF there was a baby in one room and an 65 year old in the other room I am going to save the baby, does that give me the right to kill 65 year olds if there is not a fire?

A zygote is a zygote for 4 days at most. Zygotes are not what is being aborted...ever.

You mean like...."oh I just had unprotected sex, there is a probability I might get pregnant"?

Forum List

Back