Death Watch

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
That is what Hillary Clinton has Americans watching instead of her theft, corruption and lying. Hillary Clinton will no doubt go down in history as one of the worlds greatest scam artists and biggest liar and most prolific killer. Aside from that we need to look at the options democrats have when she dies sometime in the next month.

These are a list of pre-planned options that can be invoked per law..

1. Congress could push back the Election Date

That is simply NOT going to happen, the riots the open gunfire on the street would be the start of an all out civil war. More democrats would die on the street in mass than did at Gettysburg.

2. Tim Kaine could run for President

The DNC would need to have a mini convention where delegates would have to decide this.

3. What about those other guys? Bernie or Joe?

Once again a mini convention would have to decide this. But BOTH Bernie and Biden have better standing then Kaine for taking the role.

4. A family member is an option.

I saw this happen when I was living in Missouri and the man running for a spot and died a few weeks before election. His wife took the spot. In this case Bill can't legally do it and the daughter is not old enough thank G-d.

Hillary now has a long history of blacking out and falling WITH injury.
1, Fell and broke her elbow.
2, Fell and got knocked out.
3, Fell just days ago.

If not for the SS she would have died on the streets of New York just days ago.
So … What Happens If Hillary Drops OUT Or Drops DEAD?

Fury

Last edited:
When will we learn not to overplayed our hand? Time and time again anything less becomes dismissed with disbelief that it isn't as bad as it's claimed.

• Banned
When will we learn not to overplayed our hand? Time and time again anything less becomes dismissed with disbelief that it isn't as bad as it's claimed.
She does have a history of blackouts and falls with injury. So much so many families would be putting her in a nursing home for her safety.

I would argue that its democrats who have played this hand to long.

She looked pretty fit when "she" left Chelsea's apartment. She was bouncing and smiling with no SS or aids needing to prop her up. Maybe that Hillary could then run. It would make the establishment happy, maybe Bill too.

She does have a history of blackouts and falls with injury. So much so many families would be putting her in a nursing home for her safety.

I would argue that its democrats who have played this hand to long.

If she shows no further signs of ill health for remainder of campaign the hand the Democrats will overplay is her holy resurrection that's come about because the presidency is her destiny.

Forum List

Back