Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary hopes the fact checkers will turn up the volume!

man-laughing.jpg
Yeah because she could not force Holt to do her bidding.
Wow...What an elitist....
He is doing her bidding. He attacks What Trump says, but never what Hillary says.

Wonderful.

Now, we'll hear about that dork for the next eight weeks.

I can't believe they keep saying Donald supported the war. He did NOT have a vote on the Iraq war. That is so bogus. HILLARY (the big red tomato) on the other hand actually DID vote yes to the Iraq war. WTF?

What we learned:
1. Lestor Holt sucks as a "moderator". EPIC FAIL.
2. Hillary can't run on her record. All she can do is attack Trump along with Lestor.
3. Trump is a businessman and offers unique viewpoints and solutions. Either you buy it or you don't.

They hire also on to direct all the building as it goes along for big project. Hell many artist sell their artworks through these firms. Get an education before you talk about shit you apparently know nothing about.

They have to get things approved at EVERY stage of the building... is that a lie?
Huh?

I'm making the point, how do you let a building get to being completely done to decide that the architect did a bad job? EVERY decision along the way has to get approved by the person having the building built. So how does Trump wait until the job is completely done to say the guy did a bad job and doesn't deserve to get paid? Trump approved all the decisions, including the plans, the amount, the materials, any changes...EVERYTHING until it was done. Then said, screw you I'm not paying you. If he wasn't happy, why didn't he get a different guy along the way?

Wrong. The contractor that is under contract to build the facility is in charge and is accountable to the owner, not the architect, for how the finished product turns out. The architect's job is to design it, not build it. Big difference. The contractor has a project manager/engineer on site that is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the build process. The contractor does not get the final payment if the building is not completed to the owner's satisfaction.

You are totally missing the point and contrasting someone else's post. How does a project get totally finished, and then the owner say, "Oh this isn't what I paid for?"
It happens all the time. It happened to me.

In 2002, Trump told Howard Stern we should invade Iraq and that we should have gone all the way to Baghdad the first time.

They have to get things approved at EVERY stage of the building... is that a lie?
Huh?

I'm making the point, how do you let a building get to being completely done to decide that the architect did a bad job? EVERY decision along the way has to get approved by the person having the building built. So how does Trump wait until the job is completely done to say the guy did a bad job and doesn't deserve to get paid? Trump approved all the decisions, including the plans, the amount, the materials, any changes...EVERYTHING until it was done. Then said, screw you I'm not paying you. If he wasn't happy, why didn't he get a different guy along the way?

Wrong. The contractor that is under contract to build the facility is in charge and is accountable to the owner, not the architect, for how the finished product turns out. The architect's job is to design it, not build it. Big difference. The contractor has a project manager/engineer on site that is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the build process. The contractor does not get the final payment if the building is not completed to the owner's satisfaction.

You are totally missing the point and contrasting someone else's post. How does a project get totally finished, and then the owner say, "Oh this isn't what I paid for?"
It happens all the time. It happened to me.

Then you should have won a case against them. There are fail-safes put in place to prevent stuff like that from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back