Debate #1 -- Clinton v Trump --- 2016 -- OFFICIAL THREAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut and run Donald says he has better judgment than Clinton! :rofl:

She just lied about the agreement with Iraq to end the war. As if we couldn't get them to agree to our conditions. They were so powerful and independent.in 2009.
They are a sovereign nation. Thought you should know.

In 2007, Trump was demanding we impeach Bush and opposed the surge. He was demanding we cut and run from Iraq.
They were a sovereign nation when Hussein was running the show....duh.

This moderator is a dick and showing it very well how biased he is.

"I have a much better temperament than she has...."

Right in the middle of Trump having a hissy fit.

They hire also on to direct all the building as it goes along for big project. Hell many artist sell their artworks through these firms. Get an education before you talk about shit you apparently know nothing about.

They have to get things approved at EVERY stage of the building... is that a lie?
Huh?

I'm making the point, how do you let a building get to being completely done to decide that the architect did a bad job? EVERY decision along the way has to get approved by the person having the building built. So how does Trump wait until the job is completely done to say the guy did a bad job and doesn't deserve to get paid? Trump approved all the decisions, including the plans, the amount, the materials, any changes...EVERYTHING until it was done. Then said, screw you I'm not paying you. If he wasn't happy, why didn't he get a different guy along the way?

Wrong. The contractor that is under contract to build the facility is in charge and is accountable to the owner, not the architect, for how the finished product turns out. The architect's job is to design it, not build it. Big difference. The contractor has a project manager/engineer on site that is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the build process. The contractor does not get the final payment if the building is not completed to the owner's satisfaction.

You are totally missing the point and contrasting someone else's post. How does a project get totally finished, and then the owner say, "Oh this isn't what I paid for?"

You are missing the answer. I already gave it. The contractor did NOT do his job. His job is to build the structure according to the plans and specifications he is given by the architect. It's common for contractors to cut corners in an attempt to keep more money in their pocket from the price they originally bid to construct the job. The owner goes through a final walk-through before taking possession of the property. The architect is there as well. A punchlist is used to check off every item specified.

This is a set up...

Did you see how she was grinning from ear to ear? Wow, she was just loving it. Like it was all planned. . . . Like a bratty spoiled girl getting getting what she was entitled to.

His handlers will facepalming right now ...."shut up shut up shut up..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back