Debt Limit…….Let’s put a Work Requirement on CONGRESS!

Which of course raises the question, Why do they so often enter office moderately well off and leave decades later obscenely wealthy? It's not like their salaries are THAT large. It's a rhetorical question, of course, but it's not working the way the FF's wanted it to work.
because folks like xiden steal top secret information and sell it to china

nope, there was a dem congress for the two years prior to his election and the two his first two years.

So a total of 4 years of a dem congress

which i agree was a great disadvantage to Obama and harmful to the public
But Obama did not have a dem Congress four years which is what the contention was.

But Obama did not have a dem Congress four years which is what the contention was.
no he didn’t, he had it two, and for he two years befor he took office, the one he was a member of

that’s what lead to his record deficits

no he didn’t, he had it two, and for he two years befor he took office, the one he was a member of

that’s what lead to his record deficits
Obama couldn't have a Congress for two years when he wasn't even president.

Did bush and Obama share the presidency?

That's what i thought about your post.

You are claiming Obama had a dem Congress before he was even president.
no i am claiming he has to deal with the fact there was one for two years prior to taking office, that plus two more years of a dem congress and of course he’s admin, is what lead to record deficits

349073486_907138363703121_6483555568079104649_n.jpg
What exactly did Republicans do to make it easier for the rich to cheat on their taxes? Do lemmings ever actually think for themselves?

Whis is not happening of course
how else do you explain the mountains of classified documents dating back to Xiden's time in the US Senate to VP hidden at his various properties, and then of course him allowing the CHinese to openly spy on our country?

how else do you explain the mountains of classified documents dating back to Xiden's time in the US Senate to VP hidden at his various properties, and then of course him allowing the CHinese to openly spy on our country?
None of that has any relationship to each other

So Tater was authorized to take top secret information while he was a Senator and store it in boxes in his garage?
My God!

What you must think of TRUMP and HIS document issues!

Forum List

Back