🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Debt Limit…….Let’s put a Work Requirement on CONGRESS!

huh? a budget needs to pass both chambers…for the last six years of rhe trump admin not one party has control of both chambers

try again
A. Republicans had everything for the first two years. And did NOT address debt. They increased it...a lot

B. Trump signed off on all those budgets

A. Republicans had everything for the first two years. And did NOT address debt. They increased it...a lot

A. The poster said last 6 years…but you are wrong in the first two they did. They passed the highly successful tax reform legislation that raised tax revenue....we are still enjoying that, with record revenue contining to pour in.

B. Not sure your point, never claimed he didn't It could have been much worse though, thankfully he fought the Dems when needed on their reckless spending, which lead to a Govt shutdown due to their tyrantically behavior

The House has done their duty to raise the debt limit. Why are the Senate and White House MIA?

And Quid Pro had a unified, friendly Congress for two years as well. They did NOTHING about the debt. In fact, the ONLY time Washington even TALKS about the debt is when Republicans control part of Congress and democrats occupy the White House, so they need to really work to get the job done while they can.

I thought it was two years?

So coming out of Bushe's recession had nothing to do with it?
nope, there was a dem congress for the two years prior to his election and the two his first two years.

So a total of 4 years of a dem congress

which i agree was a great disadvantage to Obama and harmful to the public

I don't like agreeing with you. I really don't like really, really agreeing with you.

I'm sure it won't last. ;)
Congress members don’t mind if you dock their pay. Most are wealthy enough to go without a paycheck.

But stop paying their staff who live paycheck to paycheck and they will be impacted

Congress members don’t mind if you dock their pay. Most are wealthy enough to go without a paycheck.

But stop paying their staff who live paycheck to paycheck and they will be impacted
ah not true. My Congressman isn’t wealthy..he’s not a dem that’s been getting rich off his office like xiden and nancy

Which of course raises the question, Why do they so often enter office moderately well off and leave decades later obscenely wealthy? It's not like their salaries are THAT large. It's a rhetorical question, of course, but it's not working the way the FF's wanted it to work.

Forum List

Back