Debt Limit…….Let’s put a Work Requirement on CONGRESS!

None of that has any relationship to each other
I don't know about that...seems like a clear line....not hard to connect the dots.

“Although it’s not as good as a face-to-face meeting, I’m very happy to see my old friend,” the Communist leader, 68, told Biden, 78.

I don't know about that...seems like a clear line....not hard to connect the dots.

“Although it’s not as good as a face-to-face meeting, I’m very happy to see my old friend,” the Communist leader, 68, told Biden, 78.

Whenever I see someone telling me to “connect the dots” all I hear is Q and Comet Pizza

Oh, I thought maybe coming out of Bushe's recession had at least something to do with it.

I guess not according to hyper partison Trump humpers, simp.
the recession was caused largely by two years of Dem control of Congress

Whenever I see someone telling me to “connect the dots” all I hear is Q and Comet Pizza
hahah....weird I think of playing on the dinner mat they used to put out for kids at Shoney's while waiting for our meal....

and of course the Xiden crime syndicate's spider web of corruption

What caused it?
the subprime mortage crisis was the largest driver. This was caused largely by the Dems refusal to put much needed forms that the Bush admin was pushing.

the subprime mortage crisis was the largest driver. This was caused largely by the Dems refusal to put much needed forms that the Bush admin was pushing.

Typically anyone that claims this was the fault of a single party can't be taken seriously.

348857007_191919816738853_7208170063600867993_n.jpg

Forum List

Back