Debt under Obama: money well spent (mostly)

So first you make a thread stating Obama's spending wasn't high. And failed miserably with it I might add. Then now you've been resolved to saying the spending he's done was good.

YOU are a top notch FOOL.

spending has been quite high under Obama (same as Bush's). However a lot of it was well spent.

Some of it wasn't or course.

Obama borrowed $7 Trillion from the Chinese

"Mr. OBAMA. Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America's debt problem.

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies.

Over the past 5 years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ``trillion'' with a ``T.'' That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers. And over the next 5 years, between now and 2011, the President's budget will increase the debt by almost another $3.5 trillion."

Read more at LiveLeak.com - What obama sounded like in 2006, topic: America's Debt.

Plus we owe the Federal Reserve another $3-4 Trillion

And ObamaCare is still a failure

Liberals consider all money they plunder from producers to give to the moocher class "well spent".
Legal theft is always easier than having to earn it.

Typical rightwing simple minded reasoning. Devoid of basic critical thinking skills.

You: "I am right 100% because I am conservative. You are wrong 100% because you are liberal. There is no inbetween."

Obama borrowed $7 Trillion from the Chinese

"Mr. OBAMA. Mr. President, I rise today to talk about America's debt problem.

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies.

Over the past 5 years, our federal debt has increased by $3.5 trillion to $8.6 trillion. That is ``trillion'' with a ``T.'' That is money that we have borrowed from the Social Security trust fund, borrowed from China and Japan, borrowed from American taxpayers. And over the next 5 years, between now and 2011, the President's budget will increase the debt by almost another $3.5 trillion."

Read more at LiveLeak.com - What obama sounded like in 2006, topic: America's Debt.

Plus we owe the Federal Reserve another $3-4 Trillion

And ObamaCare is still a failure

You are painfully wrong. We only owe the Chinese a little under 3 trillion out of the 17. The rest is the public's debt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kuTG19Cu_Q&oq=obama%20unpatriotic&gs_l=youtube..0.5j0l3.132.3860.0.5473.14.13.0.1.1.0.173.1444.5j8.13.0.eytns%2Cpt%3D-27%2Cn%3D2%2Cui%3Dt.1.0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.bsZ03YEKa1c]Obama says adding $4 trillion to debt is unpatriotic. - YouTube[/ame]

So first you make a thread stating Obama's spending wasn't high. And failed miserably with it I might add. Then now you've been resolved to saying the spending he's done was good.

YOU are a top notch FOOL.

spending has been quite high under Obama (same as Bush's). However a lot of it was well spent.

Some of it wasn't or course.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p4-vPrcDBo]Obama: Shovel Ready jobs not shovel ready - YouTube[/ame]

ObamaCare was not so shovel ready either

The main fact is that you are a slavish blind partisan devotee to Dear Leader.

Your skull is impervious to facts.

I have provided dozens of facts in the OP. You provided a YouTube video. Congratulations.
You couldn't care less about the debt, the real unemployment figures, the anemic economy, trillions more in unfunded liabilities., as long as you can light a candle and genuflect at your shrine to your Dear Leader everything is just peachy.

It's pretty pathetic.

Last edited:
You couldn't care less, as long as you can light a candle and genuflect at your shrine to your Dear Leader.

It's pretty pathetic.

I've noticed all you ever do is throw generic statements around and then call people names. You should try being more constructive sometime.

The main fact is that you are a slavish blind partisan devotee to Dear Leader.

Your skull is impervious to facts.

I have provided dozens of facts in the OP. You provided a YouTube video. Congratulations.
You couldn't care less about the debt, the real unemployment figures, the anemic economy, trillions more in unfunded liabilities., as long as you can light a candle and genuflect at your shrine to your Dear Leader everything is just peachy.

It's pretty pathetic.

Are you done yet?

When someone has a thread title like this one does, you cannot take anything in it seriously.

Why? Conflict of interests with your conservative information bubble? Afraid of crashing into reality?

It's pretty pathetic.

Are you done yet?
Nope.

You posted leftist hack spin in your OP, not facts.

Now, go light another candle.

You have to love how they crow unemployment benefits boost the economy.

why the hell wouldn't money stolen from Taxpayers to give out to someone living off them for Two frikken years boost the economy...

dear gawd save us we are in deep doo doo

Again, you aren't reading the OP.

Christ almighty.

Garbage in, garbage out! That describes your OP.

The only answer you left wingers have is: Well, maybe it could have been worse. China, India, and Indochina appreciated all those stimulus dollars.

Ten years ago, Democrats were horrified that a Republican had suggested letting workers invest some of their social security taxes for a better retirement. Four years ago, you same dumbasses cheered Obama for letting you spend some of that precious socal security tax. Do you people ever try thinking for yourself?

you mean flushing the money down the toilet a.k.a. solyndra and failed web for healthcare?

yeah, I can see how that money is "well spent" - into the pockets of obama supporters.

It's called corruption, dear, and is a criminal offense.

Solyndra cost a half a billion, dude. A waste yes, but a small waste.

Forum List

Back