Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

Not the answer.

It is the only answer. As long as people keep voting for them, the two parties have no reason to control spending. Every time you vote for them you are giving them your stamp of approval for their actions

It is the only answer. As long as people keep voting for them, the two parties have no reason to control spending. Every time you vote for them you are giving them your stamp of approval for their actions
In our system as it is now, the parties control the vote. Trump was an outsider and you saw how he was treated…but hey throw that vote away, free country. For now.

In our system as it is now, the parties control the vote. Trump was an outsider and you saw how he was treated…but hey throw that vote away, free country. For now.

Trump was part of the system his whole life. He was there for the purpose of further dividing the country, and he did his part to the extreme.

Trump was part of the system his whole life. He was there for the purpose of further dividing the country, and he did his part to the extreme.
Many people didn't like him much, hell, I didn't like him, and voted for Cruz in the 16 primary. But, when he became the nominee, there was no choice...What I found then by not focusing on his tweets, is that he was governing as a conservative. That I liked...

And, I think that Republican's at the moment are trying to see if there is anyone that can bring that conservatism, with more political experience. But in the end, if Trump is again the nominee of the Republican party, I will vote for him gladly....

If we survive Biden that long....

Yep. But if you can keep them frightened, voters will keep falling for it. It's the partisan's job to keep them frightened.

Yep. But if you can keep them frightened, voters will keep falling for it. It's the partisan's job to keep them frightened.
Ok, here would be a good point to ask you and Gator, if the elections were going to be held this year, in 4 weeks, Who would you and Gator like to see win, or vote for, and why?

Those in DC, Trump included, do not really hate each other as much as they pretend, it is all just part of the game to keep us divided.

Ok, here would be a good point to ask you and Gator, if the elections were going to be held this year, in 4 weeks, Who would you and Gator like to see win, or vote for, and why?
Probably the Libertarian candidate for me. Depends on who they nominate. I can't imagine Ds or Rs putting up anyone I could vote for.

Those in DC, Trump included, do not really hate each other as much as they pretend, it is all just part of the game to keep us divided.
They're part of the same tag team. As long as they get a turn every few years, they're fine with the two-party circle jerk.

The President doesn't control the purse strings...

But he does start the process with his budget request and he signs off on each and every dollar spent.

So, I will try it again...what conservative value is highlighted by submitting the largest budget request in the history of the country 4 years in a row?

I really like Jo, if she was the nominee I would vote for her again

Probably the Libertarian candidate for me. Depends on who they nominate. I can't imagine Ds or Rs putting up anyone I could vote for.
If it were today you'd have to believe that it would be Dr. Jo Jorgensen.....Not a bad candidate overall....But, the problem is that Libertarians can't break into the game...The two parties will stifle, and Libertarians will get around 5% no matter how good their candidate is...

But he does start the process with his budget request and he signs off on each and every dollar spent.

So, I will try it again...what conservative value is highlighted by submitting the largest budget request in the history of the country 4 years in a row?
His budgets never even came close to Bidens....Good grief.

If it were today you'd have to believe that it would be Dr. Jo Jorgensen.....Not a bad candidate overall....But, the problem is that Libertarians can't break into the game...The two parties will stifle, and Libertarians will get around 5% no matter how good their candidate is...

This is why the two parties work so hard to keep the country divided. Ross Perot scared the shit out of them in 92, and they have been working overtime since then to keep the populous fighting each other.

Forum List

Back