Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

There is ZERO credible evidence of that
dude, six states extended the election to inject hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots. You were exposed and you try and deflect from that fact. You can't say it wasn't extended. Can you? you wouldn't go down that road would you? really? Election day is a day. Not three days.

And I responded. That's not the issue. In order to meet current obligations 100% the Federal government needs to borrow. Yes that will "increase spending" by adding a very small amount of interest but there is no alternative other than default. Default is a very very bad things.
that doesn't pay for anything. that adds to the debt, and again, you've admitted you lied.

Zero dollars added to the debt if taxes and savings offset it.

Read that slowly.
But the effect of only exempting from debt ceiling fillibuster bills that one side or the other could claim were "debt neutral" would just make it more of a joke - and hide from Americans - whether the bills are good policy. And the gop claimed their tax cut would cause 4-5% growth, and they didn't break 3%. So how can you "score that."?

savings of what?
Gee...and I thought you were at least trying to pay attention. Half a trillion over ten years in savings by negotiating drug prices the way the VA does for instance

But the effect of only exempting from debt ceiling fillibuster bills that one side or the other could claim were "debt neutral" would just make it more of a joke - and hide from Americans - whether the bills are good policy. And the gop claimed their tax cut would cause 4-5% growth, and they didn't break 3%. So how can you "score that."?
yep, they're all wrong. Continuing to govern wrong is bad for americans.

Gee...and I thought you were at least trying to pay attention. Half a trillion over ten years in savings by negotiating drug prices the way the VA does for instance
nope, that isn't doing anything like that. but you keep telling yourself that. adding to the debt is adding to the debt.

nope, that isn't doing anything like that. but you keep telling yourself that. adding to the debt is adding to the debt.
That's part of the Bill stupid and it offsets costs. Jesus...

how bad to they SUCK? I don't like Biden's bill, but even I can see their arguments SUCK. LOL
yeah because you don't think 3.5 trillion adds to the debt. that's fking hilarious. Just remember, you just said that.

yeah because you don't think 3.5 trillion adds to the debt. that's fking hilarious. Just remember, you just said that.
you only add to the debt when what you are doing adds to that debt. If this bill is offset by taxing capital gains and the top tax bracket and by savings mentioned above...read this slowly

IT DOES NOT ADD TO THE DEBT

Do you actually not understand that very simple concept?

You seem to be stuck on stupid. You seem to think that only spending can add to the debt and only spending cuts can reduce it.

That doesn't even make sense in household finances.

If you change jobs and reduce your income...you increase your debt. No? You haven't bought anything new...but you now have less money...

Less revenue...more debt

If you buy a new car but work extra hours...you have OFFSET that spending increase...haven't you...dolt

More revenue...more spending...you have offset that added debt

you only add to the debt when what you are doing adds to that debt. If this bill is offset by taxing capital gains and the top tax bracket and by savings mentioned above...read this slowly
nope, never gonna happen. you won't get any more money. It's a fake assertion. You believe it.

People spending will increase revenues. You're shrinking individual spending. why is really odd.

Forum List

Back