Deficit Increased by $7B under Trump, But now the GOP tries to claim fiscal Responsibility????

83% went to the top 1%. The richest people now pay less than many in the middle class even before all the loopholes...
Your lies are easily exposed, liar.

1666553717827.jpeg

We should just be happy trump did not get eight years or he would have caused a corrupt deregulation bubble and bust like every other GOP president. Of course he managed the same thing with the worst pandemic response ever and leading the world in talking about silly dangers of the vaccine etcetera etcetera...and still do ARRGGHHHH. ASSHOLES!!!!!
Zzz defending a debunked thread by changing the subject.

If Frenchie were any more transparent, his username would be “glass.”

Sure. We’re all going to pretend to believe you’re fictional numbers.
Luckily fewer and fewer people believe your absolute and total idiocy, ignoramus. Thanks to you idiots, america has gone call total corporate idiocy the last 40 years- Ronald Reagan corporate spokesman... poor America....

Your lies are easily exposed, liar.

View attachment 714533
yes yes we know that you are brainwashed with BS about our only progressive tax, the federal income tax. Unfortunately every other tax hits regular folks the hardest. State and local are twice as much percentage wise as for the rich et cetera et cetera. The payroll tax is as much now as federal income tax and guess who pays that. Try reality stupid.

Luckily fewer and fewer people believe your absolute and total idiocy, ignoramus. Thanks to you idiots, america has gone call total corporate idiocy the last 40 years- Ronald Reagan corporate spokesman... poor America....
Your verbal farts stink even over the internet. You’re such a sluggard, you imagine that you just said something. 🙄

Hint: you didn’t.

You’re absolutely worthless.

1. Corporations are bragging about inflation price-gouging

May 6, 2022 · In a new report for the Economic Policy Institute, Josh Bivens analyzed pricing data to better understand what’s really driving inflation. What he found was stunning – over half …

EXPLORE FURTHER​

Global web icon
    The Dirty Secret of Inflation: Corporations Are Jacking Up Pric…

thenation.com
    Global web icon
    Economist Is Disgusted By These CEOs Who Brag About Thei…

boredpanda.com
    Global web icon
    Revealed: top US corporations raising prices on Americans ev…

theguardian.com
    Global web icon
    Economist Exposes Corporate CEOs Bragging About Price Hi…

god.dailydot.com
    Global web icon
    Corporations Use Inflation As Excuse to Boost Prices, Profits

businessinsider.com
    Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback

Your verbal farts stink even over the internet. You’re such a sluggard, you imagine that you just said something. 🙄

Hint: you didn’t.

You’re absolutely worthless.
Google inflation is caused by corporate gouging dingbat
  1. Corporations are bragging about inflation price-gouging

May 6, 2022 · In a new report for the Economic Policy Institute, Josh Bivens analyzed pricing data to better understand what’s really driving inflation. What he found was stunning – over half …

EXPLORE FURTHER​

Global web icon
    The Dirty Secret of Inflation: Corporations Are Jacking Up Pric…

thenation.com
    Global web icon
    Economist Is Disgusted By These CEOs Who Brag About Thei…

boredpanda.com
    Global web icon
    Revealed: top US corporations raising prices on Americans ev…

theguardian.com
    Global web icon
    Economist Exposes Corporate CEOs Bragging About Price Hi…

god.dailydot.com
    Global web icon
    Corporations Use Inflation As Excuse to Boost Prices, Profits

businessinsider.com
    Recommended to you based on what's popular • Feedback

yes yes we know that you are brainwashed with BS about our only progressive tax, the federal income tax. Unfortunately every other tax hits regular folks the hardest. State and local are twice as much percentage wise as for the rich et cetera et cetera. The payroll tax is as much now as federal income tax and guess who pays that. Try reality stupid.
Hmmmmm……you were whining and crying about Trump’s across the board income tax cut, Stupid.

I exposed your blatant lies, so now you are trying to change the subject to local taxes.

What a clown.

Google inflation is caused by corporate gouging dingbat
Inflation is caused by spending so much money (read “debt”) by our miscreant government that the actual value of money is decreased.

Nobody gives a shit about your alternative bullshit theories about inflation, you retard.

Zzz defending a debunked thread by changing the subject.

If Frenchie were any more transparent, his username would be “glass.”
so you think the fact that the Republicans have been a total catastrophe for 100 years of depressions has nothing to do with their fiscal responsibility? Snap out of it for God's sake lol

We should just be happy trump did not get eight years or he would have caused a corrupt deregulation bubble and bust like every other GOP president. Of course he managed the same thing with the worst pandemic response ever and leading the world in talking about silly dangers of the vaccine etcetera etcetera...and still do ARRGGHHHH. ASSHOLES!!!!!

As long as they were under my roof, they'll be what I say they'll be.
Which was
Honest
hard working
learning
respectable
Look and act decent
and portray what they really are. Not what they wish they were.

One of the biggest lies a parent can tell their kid is that they can be anything they want to be. 99% of us aren't cut out for 90% of things life has to offer. I would suck as a nurse or a rock singer. If I wanted to a woman, I'd be one butt ugly woman, that no decent man would want.
So if your kid ends up being gay he has to hide it from you.

That’s a ticket for good mental health huh?

so you think the fact that the Republicans have been a total catastrophe for 100 years of depressions has nothing to do with their fiscal responsibility?
Not even remotely what I said, you fucking dishonest twat. And “100 years of depressions,” eh skippy? :cuckoo:

You need to differentiate between what you mislabel as “fact” and your own absurd fantasies.

Inflation is caused by spending so much money (read “debt”) by our miscreant government that the actual value of money is decreased.

Nobody gives a shit about your alternative bullshit theories about inflation, you retard.
So you think the Manchester guardian is full of crap too when they do their own investigation, brainwashed functional moron incredible rube...

Not even remotely what I said, you fucking dishonest twat. And “100 years of depressions,” eh skippy? :cuckoo:

You need to differentiate between what you mislabel as “fact” and your own absurd fantasies.
At any rate, what I said was totally pertinent to the disastrous GOP and this thread. You seriously have no clue.1929 1987 2008 2020.... Way to keep the pandemic going with your BS about vaccinations kumquat

So you think the Manchester guardian is full of crap too when they do their own investigation, brainwashed functional moron incredible rube...
I don’t give a shit about the Manchester Guardian. I’ll tell you what I think. I know you’re full of shit.

Inflation has many factors causing it and price gouging is one of them.

Supply restrictions is another and supplies from China are being restricted by their 0 COVID policy.

High oil prices are another cause. Thank you MBS and Putin

And yes COVID emergency stimulus. Guess what? Trump pumped more of that onto the economy than Biden

So going forward what do we do?

The Chips Act will help manufacturing in the US easing some supply issue

Lowering gas prices by releasing oil from the SPR is another as will easing sanctions on Venezuela

And the Fed raising interest rates. That is the ultimate answer to too much money in the economy.

So what are Republicans gonna do differently?

Rant and rave about gays?
Try to pass more restrictions on abortion?

Useless investigations out of vengeance?

Government shut downs again?

Last edited:
What's the OP trying to prove, that BOTH PARTIES added to the Debt? Agreed.

What we need is a plan to reduce the Debt, not add to it. Got any ideas?
It is about the Deficit,
1666554913399.png

Obama inherited economic mess and brought it back under control.

Democrat Presidents are better fiscal responsibility than Republicans... Especially Trump, Trump was pumping the economy... His growth wasn't better than Obama while borrowing 2% of GDP more...

1666556214682.png

I don’t give a shit about the Manchester Guardian. I’ll tell you what I think. I know you’re full of shit.
Yes yes, only paid off cretins like Tucker and Sean and Internet conspiracy nuts know the truth lol... The BBC the Manchester guardian etc etc are all fronts for the Democratic conspiracy I suppose...

At any rate, what I said was totally pertinent to the disastrous GOP and this thread. You seriously have no clue.1929 1987 2008 2020.... Way to keep the pandemic going with your BS about vaccinations kumquat

No recession in 1987, moron.

Forum List

Back