Dem Debate: Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

Nearly 300 Questions, but None About the National Debt.
You are not allowed to talk about the debt since your Orange goD is running it up at a tremendous rate.
Spending is determined by the House.
Thanks for playing.
Yeah and deficit increased rapidly when repubs were in full control. Your orange guy keeps signing on the spending.
Sorry, I missed it when Trump gave his comrades billions who days later then declared bankruptcy.

You thought either party cared? That is funny. Vote them out. Your trump is even worse than Obama.

You might consider him "worse" but one thing you can bet the farm on, Trump will win the presidency again in 2020.
It will be a huge win for fiscal irresponsibility if he does. So much for tea party eh?

Someone who most likely voted for a certain half-black President in 2008 or 2012, shouldn't talk about "fiscal responsibility."

You do know that Obama doubled the entire national debt, which took all preceding Presidents 250 years to accumulate, right?
You do know that Trump greatly increased the deficits that Obama had right?

"Greatly"? Has he doubled them like Obama did?

Between you and me, I personally don't care how much President Trump spends. At least I'm getting my money's worth, as opposed to seeing billions of dollars stacked up on pallets, heading for shitholes like Iran.

Hell, the wailing and gnashing of teeth from you Marxists and leftists is worth every cent.
Yes Trillion dollar deficits are doubling deficits. There were more like 400 billion at the end of Obama.

Funny stuff, bringing up spending during this administration.

Trump is to the LEFT of Keynes himself on this.

But Trump could shoot a guy on 5th Avenue and all.

The Trumpsters are trained to brag about the economy but ignore the spending that goosed it. Arrogance and ignorance, quite the combination.

And to think, for the last 3 years the deficit has been the most important thing for the Left. It’s almost as if they really don’t care.....

You are not allowed to talk about the debt since your Orange goD is running it up at a tremendous rate.
Spending is determined by the House.
Thanks for playing.
Yeah and deficit increased rapidly when repubs were in full control. Your orange guy keeps signing on the spending.
Sorry, I missed it when Trump gave his comrades billions who days later then declared bankruptcy.
You seem lost.

Reagan tripled the debt, Bush ruined a balanced budget, and now Trump increased Obamas deficits during a strong economy. Sorry but people can only laugh when republicans talk about fiscal responsibility.
How has the deficit harmed you?
Oh and this is where you try to act like deficits aren't a big deal? And that after you started the damn OP acting like dems were bad for not caring about deficits. Gosh partisans are dishonest. Way to go.
Love watching you try to spin in both directions at the same time. If this was an Olympic event I’d give you a 9.7.

Reagan tripled the debt, Bush ruined a balanced budget, and now Trump increased Obamas deficits during a strong economy. Sorry but people can only laugh when republicans talk about fiscal responsibility.
Oh and this is where you try to act like deficits aren't a big deal? And that after you started the damn OP acting like dems were bad for not caring about deficits. Gosh partisans are dishonest. Way to go.
Love watching you try to spin in both directions at the same time. If this was an Olympic event I’d give you a 9.7.
That's exactly what you were doing there bro. You start an OP acting like deficits are bad. Then you realize trump is the worst spending and start going into deficits aren't bad mode. Pathetic.

You might consider him "worse" but one thing you can bet the farm on, Trump will win the presidency again in 2020.
It will be a huge win for fiscal irresponsibility if he does. So much for tea party eh?

Someone who most likely voted for a certain half-black President in 2008 or 2012, shouldn't talk about "fiscal responsibility."

You do know that Obama doubled the entire national debt, which took all preceding Presidents 250 years to accumulate, right?

Between you and me, I personally don't care how much President Trump spends. At least I'm getting my money's worth, as opposed to seeing billions of dollars stacked up on pallets, heading for shitholes like Iran.

Hell, the wailing and gnashing of teeth from you Marxists and leftists is worth every cent.
Yes Trillion dollar deficits are doubling deficits. There were more like 400 billion at the end of Obama.

Try again. How does $10 trillion dollars sound?

We have never had a $10 trillion dollar deficit you moron. God this board is getting stupider.

That's exactly what you were doing there bro. You start an OP acting like deficits are bad. Then you realize trump is the worst spending and start going into deficits aren't bad mode. Pathetic.
upload_2019-10-15_20-17-58.jpeg

View attachment 284653
Yep, got you.

We have never had a $10 trillion dollar deficit you moron. God this board is getting stupider.

Then let’s give free abortions to everyone!

They don’t care about the national debt and neither do the Republicans

"Public debt more than doubled in the eight years of Obama’s presidency, rising from $6.3 trillion to $14.4 trillion. Gross federal debt – which includes the amount owed to Social Security and other government accounts – nearly, but did not quite, double."

FACT CHECK: Did The National Debt Double Under Obama?

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg
But a new meme. Your pathetic sniveling for Democrats is pathetic.

you calling out the Dems for not talking about the deficit when you have been cheering Trump adding a trillion dollars a year to it is what is pathetic.

like you pieces of shit care about debt or the deficit.

Forum List

Back