Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

You people have ONE solution to EVERYTHING, take more money from those who earn it and give it to those who don''t. Sure you're HIGHLY intelligent.
In the liberal brain driven by emotions...successful people are responsible for poverty in our country. Because they have money, that somehow translates that they stole it from others.

Liberals have no understanding of wealth. They actually believe that the reason some people are poor, is because others have too much.

However if you take every dime from every millionaire and billionaire, it doesn't change the plight of one poor person. All it does is make government richer.

If wealth were actually finite in this country, then if I went to get a car loan, the bank would refuse it because they don't have the money to lend; the rich have it all. Or if I asked for a raise at work. My employer would tell me he'd love to give me one, but the rich people have all the money.

Their failed understanding of economics and wealth is frightening.

There is a finite amount of money made in any given year.

If the wealthy grab more, there is less for everyone else.

The divide between CEO & worker has grown.
On the 50's, a person working as a clerk in a hardware could own a home & raise a family.

Today, they would probably quality for food stamps.

The stupid are the ones who have been duped by the wealthy into thinking their grabbing a greater share does not affect what they earn.

Ray thinks that the wealthier people become by sucking up of that finite money, that it somehow helps him. Trumpettes agree with Ray.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion for his tax cut. The wealthy and well off corporations sucked up so much. Ray, like other Trumpettes, thought everyone would get raises bonuses & pricing would fall. A few got raises & a few got bonuses, pricing did not come down & the cost of higher deficits will eat any tax cut Ray got. But hey, Ray is happy and an econ expert.

Me, I'm just a dummy who is too stupid to believe Donald Trump & Rush Limbaugh.

Let me ask Dave, who has ever been denied money because the rich have it all? I've never seen that before.

You people on the left have been so brainwashed, that you believe ones failure to access wealth is not their own doing--it's the doing of total strangers they never met before. It has nothing to do with the individual getting an advanced education in a field of work that's in demand or pays good money, it's not the fault of the individual for dropping out of high school, it's not the individuals fault for having children they could never afford in the first place, it's not the individuals fault they got hooked on drugs and can't pass a drug test, it's the rich mans fault because they have all the money.

When you tell me you there is no possible way for you (or anybody else) to make more money Dave, then I'll believe you. The rich people pay employees what they are worth, just like you and I do every time we hire people to work for us. When you hire a plumber, you look who charges the least, if you get your transmission replaced, you hire the mechanic that will do it for the lowest price, when you hire lawn care people to take care of your lawn, you hire the company that will bid the lowest price.

You blame the rich people for doing something most everybody else does in this country.
Brain washed. You assfucks cheered because Trump borrow 1.5 trillion & gave a big chuck to wealthy people & well off corporations. You loved it. Stupid, dumbass Trumpettes loved it.

It all the fault of poor people. It is all their fault they are poor. They are just lazy stupid people. At least according to Ray. Because everyone had the same opportunities,. at least in Ray's fantastic world of bullshit.
People need opportunity to get the training to get the good jobs.

Ray acts like a kid from the ghetto can walk intro Apple & get a $80k job.

So if you need training to obtain a career, go ahead and get it. What's stopping them? Why do you government servants believe that if government doesn't provide, you cannot provide for yourself? There are plenty of outlets to get educational loans if needed. So you get the loan, attend school, and repay the loan when you get working and start making money. Millions of Americans do it every year.

There are companies that are willing to train and get you licensed to drive tractor-trailers. You even get paid while learning. All you have to do is work for them for one year. If successful, then you are free to take any one of the hundreds of thousands of jobs out there begging people to work. And it pays pretty good money too.

The party of excuses are a pathetic one. If somebody is a failure in life, don't blame them. Blame a rich guy.

You people have ONE solution to EVERYTHING, take more money from those who earn it and give it to those who don''t. Sure you're HIGHLY intelligent.
In the liberal brain driven by emotions...successful people are responsible for poverty in our country. Because they have money, that somehow translates that they stole it from others.

Liberals have no understanding of wealth. They actually believe that the reason some people are poor, is because others have too much.

However if you take every dime from every millionaire and billionaire, it doesn't change the plight of one poor person. All it does is make government richer.

If wealth were actually finite in this country, then if I went to get a car loan, the bank would refuse it because they don't have the money to lend; the rich have it all. Or if I asked for a raise at work. My employer would tell me he'd love to give me one, but the rich people have all the money.

On the 50's, a person working as a clerk in a hardware could own a home & raise a family.

The stupid are the ones who have been duped by the wealthy into thinking their grabbing a greater share does not affect what they earn.

Ray thinks that the wealthier people become by sucking up of that finite money, that it somehow helps him. Trumpettes agree with Ray.

Trump borrowed 1.5 trillion for his tax cut. The wealthy and well off corporations sucked up so much. Ray, like other Trumpettes, thought everyone would get raises bonuses & pricing would fall. A few got raises & a few got bonuses, pricing did not come down & the cost of higher deficits will eat any tax cut Ray got. But hey, Ray is happy and an econ expert.

Let me ask Dave, who has ever been denied money because the rich have it all? I've never seen that before.

You people on the left have been so brainwashed, that you believe ones failure to access wealth is not their own doing--it's the doing of total strangers they never met before. It has nothing to do with the individual getting an advanced education in a field of work that's in demand or pays good money, it's not the fault of the individual for dropping out of high school, it's not the individuals fault for having children they could never afford in the first place, it's not the individuals fault they got hooked on drugs and can't pass a drug test, it's the rich mans fault because they have all the money.

When you tell me you there is no possible way for you (or anybody else) to make more money Dave, then I'll believe you. The rich people pay employees what they are worth, just like you and I do every time we hire people to work for us. When you hire a plumber, you look who charges the least, if you get your transmission replaced, you hire the mechanic that will do it for the lowest price, when you hire lawn care people to take care of your lawn, you hire the company that will bid the lowest price.

You blame the rich people for doing something most everybody else does in this country.
Brain washed. You assfucks cheered because Trump borrow 1.5 trillion & gave a big chuck to wealthy people & well off corporations. You loved it. Stupid, dumbass Trumpettes loved it.

It all the fault of poor people. It is all their fault they are poor. They are just lazy stupid people. At least according to Ray. Because everyone had the same opportunities,. at least in Ray's fantastic world of bullshit.

Same old Dave.

You assfucks had no problem impeaching Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton was impeached for actual crimes of lying to a grand jury, perjury, suborning perjury by others and obstructing justice, and was done so in a bipartisan effort.
Yep, Clinton violated actual laws, not the fabricated BS the Democrats came up with on Trump.

Clinton lied about sex.

Trump violated the very basis of our democracy, the vote,

Your problem is that you love Trump more than our country.

Obama started illegal wars and murdered thousands of brown people. Including murdering Americans overseas without due process.

What about the hot mic moment with Medvedev?

Is that bad? It certainly seems impeachable to me. Did you advocate for Obama to be impeached for warrantless spying on all Americans?

What illegal war did Obama stasrt. You are not so fucking stupid to call targeting terrorists in other countries as starting a war? ARe you really that fucking dumb?

You think Bin Laden should be alive. That Obama declared war on Pakistan when he sent in that raid? Really?

So Obama would be more free to make a nuclear arms deal after the election. Look, I realize how fucking stupid you are but anyone who can think knows not much happens during an election year. Were we withholding aid & was Obama asking for campaign help?

What warrantless spying was that. Certainly you are so stupid to call the gathering of phone records to use in case of an emergent need.

Trump is a fucking crook. You knew it & yet you still voted for him. Now you ct shocked he got caught. Wow

But hey, call up your Republican Senator & investigate Obama to your heart's content.

It will not save your fat assed orange buddfy.
You are the fucking moron, make no mistake. Obama killed American citizens overseas without due process and began many wars. Armed Isis....it goes on and on.

Don’t be such a dumb fuck.

Talk about Fast and Furious and Obama invoking executive privilege. Impeachable, Right?

Bill Clinton was impeached for actual crimes of lying to a grand jury, perjury, suborning perjury by others and obstructing justice, and was done so in a bipartisan effort.
Yep, Clinton violated actual laws, not the fabricated BS the Democrats came up with on Trump.

Clinton lied about sex.

Obama started illegal wars and murdered thousands of brown people. Including murdering Americans overseas without due process.

Is that bad? It certainly seems impeachable to me. Did you advocate for Obama to be impeached for warrantless spying on all Americans?

What illegal war did Obama stasrt. You are not so fucking stupid to call targeting terrorists in other countries as starting a war? ARe you really that fucking dumb?

You think Bin Laden should be alive. That Obama declared war on Pakistan when he sent in that raid? Really?

So Obama would be more free to make a nuclear arms deal after the election. Look, I realize how fucking stupid you are but anyone who can think knows not much happens during an election year. Were we withholding aid & was Obama asking for campaign help?

What warrantless spying was that. Certainly you are so stupid to call the gathering of phone records to use in case of an emergent need.

Trump is a fucking crook. You knew it & yet you still voted for him. Now you ct shocked he got caught. Wow

But hey, call up your Republican Senator & investigate Obama to your heart's content.

You are the fucking moron, make no mistake. Obama killed American citizens overseas without due process and began many wars. Armed Isis....it goes on and on.

Don’t be such a dumb fuck.

Talk about Fast and Furious and Obama invoking executive privilege. Impeachable, Right?
Wow, now you blame the formation of ISIS on Obama?

Then, you want us to hold trial in the US before we kill an American terrorist planning bombs that kill Americans. When did we try Bin Laden? or Baghdadi? I can't believe you blame Obama for killing terrorists.

Fast & Furious was a carry over of a Bush program that was carried out locally. I guess assfuck you would rather not stop the gun running into Mexico? You God damn stupid fucks allow people in Arizona buy AR-15s 40 at a time. Where the fuck did you think they were going?

If Obama did something impeachable then your God damn stupid fuck party should have investigated him instead of Hillary? Are you saying your party is this pathetic?

Thois but bit bit Obama shit is just too funny.

Lets compare the Obama administration people that were convicted against Trump's & GW Bush's.

Instead of kissing Trump's fat ass, why don't you at least pretend to be a real American.

Obama kills terrorists & you want ti impeach him for it

Why is he being impeached? For the same shit every President has done since George Washington. Joe Biden is a weasel. Everything will come full circle.

So if you need training to obtain a career, go ahead and get it. What's stopping them? Why do you government servants believe that if government doesn't provide, you cannot provide for yourself? There are plenty of outlets to get educational loans if needed. So you get the loan, attend school, and repay the loan when you get working and start making money. Millions of Americans do it every year.

There are companies that are willing to train and get you licensed to drive tractor-trailers. You even get paid while learning. All you have to do is work for them for one year. If successful, then you are free to take any one of the hundreds of thousands of jobs out there begging people to work. And it pays pretty good money too.

The party of excuses are a pathetic one. If somebody is a failure in life, don't blame them. Blame a rich guy.
Then quit handing money to wealthy people & well off corporations.

You would rather people be poor & not help them get the same opportunities as others. This way you can continue to blame poor people for your shortcomings in life.

Why is he being impeached? For the same shit every President has done since George Washington. Joe Biden is a weasel. Everything will come full circle.
So every President in history bribed a foreign official to help them in their campaign?

See how Trump has you so duped as to think that of Joe Biden. Trump has made you pathetic,

Trump is no longer BEING impeached. He is impeached

#IMPOTUS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah? Tell us more about this mythical fantasy of the Left that the Executive Branch must cooperate with Congress.

You Leftards are the morons who can’t grasp the concept of separation of powers that our government is based upon.
The separation of powers that includes oversight.

Why do Trumpettes think Trump can over rule Congress?

But now you whine like a bunch of little girls,.
We can't impeach Trump because the economy id the beast ever in the universe" "We can't impeach Trump because Joe Biden did somerthing" "we can't impeach Trump because Trump is such a decent & honorable person"

Claiming Executive Privilege isn't "ruling over Congress"! It's protecting the rights of one of the three branches of government by invoking something that's been established law for quite some time!

What makes you think that Congress has the right to punish the Executive Branch with sham investigations simply because they don't like the President's policies?

Article 1 of the Impeachment attempts to punish the president for an assumption based on pure circumstances applying a policy decision and while refusing contrary witnesses!

Article 2 of the Impeachment attempts to punish the president for a decision THEY made!

Can't make it any simpler than that. Can't find a single liberal journalist or interviewer to admit these indisputable FACTS. One must only conclude then that everyone on the Left is REALLY REALLY dumb and doesn't realize that once done, means the same horrendous, illegal abuse of the Constitution might likewise someday then be turned around and USED ON THEM.

Hope I live to see that day and hear all their howling. Unfair! Unfair! Those Bastard Republicans!
Sorry but Trump tried to bribe a foreign official to provide help on his campaign.

You can yell, scream, stomp your feet all you want,.

He did it.
Shall we play the Biden video again?
Play it & realize that Biden was working for America & your fat assed POS buddy was trying to cheat to win an election.

If you assfucks put up better candidates, you wouldn't need to cheat.

I guess the other Dem. Reps were watching golf or napping. Why has the crazy angry democrat majority ignored the rational argument about making America great while they sit on their asses and spend their time trying to reverse the results of a three year old election.

I'm grasping to understand what the Dem leadership is trying to achieve here. While they jump off a cliff trying to appease the left who will never vote for Trump anyway, Trump is wading into Dem territory and going after their moderate base of poor and middle class voters. Its like an episode of the Twitlight Zone.

I was about to post the same thing. And it's not just the moderate Dem base either, it's also the independent voters who are seeing this shit for 3 years and are wondering WTF is going on.
the Democrats are trying to tell you brainwashed functional morons what has actually been going on, as opposed to all the misinformation you believe now. Doesn't seem to work. Dupe skull is the thickest material known to man. Plus you never really get to hear what is going on even now. Read something not published by this scumbag Rupert Murdoch....
/—-/ What misinformation? Got any specifics you’d like to share ?

We can't impeach Trump because the economy id the beast ever in the universe" "We can't impeach Trump because Joe Biden did somerthing" "we can't impeach Trump because Trump is such a decent & honorable person"

Claiming Executive Privilege isn't "ruling over Congress"! It's protecting the rights of one of the three branches of government by invoking something that's been established law for quite some time!

What makes you think that Congress has the right to punish the Executive Branch with sham investigations simply because they don't like the President's policies?

Article 1 of the Impeachment attempts to punish the president for an assumption based on pure circumstances applying a policy decision and while refusing contrary witnesses!

Article 2 of the Impeachment attempts to punish the president for a decision THEY made!

Can't make it any simpler than that. Can't find a single liberal journalist or interviewer to admit these indisputable FACTS. One must only conclude then that everyone on the Left is REALLY REALLY dumb and doesn't realize that once done, means the same horrendous, illegal abuse of the Constitution might likewise someday then be turned around and USED ON THEM.

Hope I live to see that day and hear all their howling. Unfair! Unfair! Those Bastard Republicans!
Sorry but Trump tried to bribe a foreign official to provide help on his campaign.

He did it.
Play it & realize that Biden was working for America & your fat assed POS buddy was trying to cheat to win an election.

Working so his son could keep his $50K a month job.

Why do you lie for the rich?

He did it.

If you put up better candidates, you wouldn't have lost.

Clinton lied about sex.

You're a repugnant, partisan human. We're in Syria because of Obambi. Libya is the way it is right now because of Bitchlary and Obambi. So just stop your lying bullshit.

I was just going to suggest the same for you. Why would I quit handing them money? I like their products, I like their services, I like the idea they provide jobs for our country. See.....I'm not a hypocrite. You are.

You are a hypocrite because you send your money to the top several times every week. Evidence of that is you're on this internet. You are going to send your money to those millionaires and billionaires when you pay the bill, just like you're going to send them your money to pay for your cable or satellite television, your cell phone(s), your video games.

You are going to send your money to the top when you buy gasoline this week, stop and McDonald's or Wendy's, buy all those gifts to celebrate Christmas, even major greeting card companies are millionaires.

I send my money to the top with no complaints. That's the difference between a liberal and a conservative. You send your money to the top, get their products or services, then complain when they have all the money.

So if you really want to stop millionaires and billionaires, quit sending them all your money Dave. Because you are responsible for them having all that money.

You would rather people be poor & not help them get the same opportunities as others. This way you can continue to blame poor people for your shortcomings in life.

Who helped me? Nobody. When I decided I was not doing well enough financially, I took the test, got my CDL, and created a career for myself. With the money I made, I bought the place I was renting, and I've been a landlord for the last 25 years. As long as I can continue doing the work here, it will be my retirement income on top of SS.

I did it all myself.

How about the Obama admin lying about how things were going in Syria?

Impeachable, right?

I was just going to suggest the same for you. Why would I quit handing them money? I like their products, I like their services, I like the idea they provide jobs for our country. See.....I'm not a hypocrite. You are.

You are a hypocrite because you send your money to the top several times every week. Evidence of that is you're on this internet. You are going to send your money to those millionaires and billionaires when you pay the bill, just like you're going to send them your money to pay for your cable or satellite television, your cell phone(s), your video games.

You are going to send your money to the top when you buy gasoline this week, stop and McDonald's or Wendy's, buy all those gifts to celebrate Christmas, even major greeting card companies are millionaires.

I send my money to the top with no complaints. That's the difference between a liberal and a conservative. You send your money to the top, get their products or services, then complain when they have all the money.

So if you really want to stop millionaires and billionaires, quit sending them all your money Dave. Because you are responsible for them having all that money.

Who helped me? Nobody. When I decided I was not doing well enough financially, I took the test, got my CDL, and created a career for myself. With the money I made, I bought the place I was renting, and I've been a landlord for the last 25 years. As long as I can continue doing the work here, it will be my retirement income on top of SS.

I did it all myself.
When you are for tax cuts for the wealthy and well off corporations, you are handing them money. Why? Why do you think it is good for the government to borrow money & hand to to these people? Do you think they need it?

No one helped me either. But I realize that others did not have the same opportunities I had. I would rather help them pull themselves up & do well then know that, in America the wealthiest nation, can't take care of its people.

You demonize poor people & that is a shame that you are so narrow minded & selfish.

I did it all myself.
When you are for tax cuts for the wealthy and well off corporations, you are handing them money. Why? Why do you think it is good for the government to borrow money & hand to to these people? Do you think they need it?

No one helped me either. But I realize that others did not have the same opportunities I had. I would rather help them pull themselves up & do well then know that, in America the wealthiest nation, can't take care of its people.

You demonize poor people & that is a shame that you are so narrow minded & selfish.

I have nothing against helping people. My thing is the homeless in fact. But I do have a problem with government helping the people outside of those with physical or mental disabilities. I'm one of those people with physical disabilities, and I still was able to work and take care of myself.

America takes care of her people just fine. If you want to be poor, keep working low paying jobs and be poor. If you want to be middle-class, find a job that pays middle-class wages, and if not possible, make yourself worth middle-class wages. If you want to be wealthy, then you have to be obsessed with wealth. You have to give up that new iPhone, new car, cable, and focus on investing your money. You have to take huge risks, and hope they pay off.

The wealthiest country in the world did not become that way via social programs, we became that way by capitalism. The very idea that the more you work, the more creative you can be, and the more risk you take, can payoff dramatically is how people acquired such wealth.

Which horse pulls the buggy the farthest, the one with the carrot dangling in front of him, or the one you feed carrots to all day long?

Forum List

Back