Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

It’s called being mentally and spiritually ill.

More proof Democrats are dumb.

No.....actually Democrats are not Dumb--their voters are.

They think they're so clever that they can make people think the exact opposite of what they actually think. Years ago, it was referred to as Reverse Psychology.

If you don't support impeachment, you are not thinking rationally or reasonably.

If you Republicans don't vote for impeachment, you are not adhering to your oath of office.

If you don't support gun control, it's because you are not man enough to be without a gun.

The list goes on and on.

Yep, I watched the hearings and read the transcripts, I don't need a biased commie to tell me what they said.

You stupid peon American peasants!

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

You're a liar, freako. I'm watching the slanted coverage on ABC right now.

I don't think anyone is a liar on here, just that you people are totally misinformed by the absolutely brilliant GOP propaganda machine change. And you should try and remember that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

I don't think anyone is a liar on here, just that you people are totally misinformed by the absolutely brilliant GOP propaganda machine change. And you should try and remember that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Really, that's not what ABC was saying, they never mentioned "allegedly" once when talking about the charges the sham commies laid against Trump. I guess you didn't send them the memo. LMAO

Really, that's not what ABC was saying, they never mentioned "allegedly" once when talking about the charges the sham commies laid against Trump. I guess you didn't send them the memo. LMAO

He held up the military aid to Ukraine until he got caught. And he himself has said he wanted them to investigate Biden based on nothing but ridiculous conspiracy theories and no evidence whatsoever. There is no doubt except in misinformed uninformed dupe country... Republicans don't even bother denying it, they just go after ridiculous conspiracy theories that have been totally discredited everywhere. And don't even try deep state, The Incredible disrespect for our country's laws and institutions is a disgrace....

Just like in UK, they believe the problem is not with them but the people.

Calling to voters stupid is for sure going to work for them. An average self-hating leftist might be fine with this, but an American is not.

Dem's control 90% of the media and somehow Fox News and the GOP have duped the entire country? :eusa_hand:

lets not mince words, my friends. Trump tried to bribe a foreign president based on an unfounded theory to investigate his rival in the election. IMPEACH NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Ummm, no he didn't.

I guess the other Dem. Reps were watching golf or napping. Why has the crazy angry democrat majority ignored the rational argument about making America great while they sit on their asses and spend their time trying to reverse the results of a three year old election.

I guess the other Dem. Reps were watching golf or napping. Why has the crazy angry democrat majority ignored the rational argument about making America great while they sit on their asses and spend their time trying to reverse the results of a three year old election.

I'm grasping to understand what the Dem leadership is trying to achieve here. While they jump off a cliff trying to appease the left who will never vote for Trump anyway, Trump is wading into Dem territory and going after their moderate base of poor and middle class voters. Its like an episode of the Twitlight Zone.

I'm grasping to understand what the Dem leadership is trying to achieve here. While they jump off a cliff trying to appease the left who will never vote for Trump anyway, Trump is wading into Dem territory and going after their moderate base of poor and middle class voters. Its like an episode of the Twitlight Zone.

I was about to post the same thing. And it's not just the moderate Dem base either, it's also the independent voters who are seeing this shit for 3 years and are wondering WTF is going on.

I was about to post the same thing. And it's not just the moderate Dem base either, it's also the independent voters who are seeing this shit for 3 years and are wondering WTF is going on.

And the difference between Romney and Trump, people actually believe what Trump says. Trump has a shot at these voters and those Dem leaning states. He proved that in 2016 when the 'experts' told him not to waste his time in those blue states.

the Democrats are trying to tell you brainwashed functional morons what has actually been going on, as opposed to all the misinformation you believe now. Doesn't seem to work. Dupe skull is the thickest material known to man. Plus you never really get to hear what is going on even now. Read something not published by this scumbag Rupert Murdoch....

And the difference between Romney and Trump, people actually believe what Trump says. Trump has a shot at these voters and those Dem leaning states. He proved that in 2016 when the 'experts' told him not to waste his time in those blue states.
People being you brainwashed functional morons. All Trump had to do to take over your party was parrot absolute garbage propaganda..... Whether it actually believes it or not is the question. But he does appear to be an ignoramus also.... The worst businessman of the last 35 years lol....

They think they're so clever that they can make people think the exact opposite of what they actually think. Years ago, it was referred to as Reverse Psychology.

If you don't support impeachment, you are not thinking rationally or reasonably.

If you Republicans don't vote for impeachment, you are not adhering to your oath of office.

If you don't support gun control, it's because you are not man enough to be without a gun.

The list goes on and on.

Yep, I watched the hearings and read the transcripts, I don't need a biased commie to tell me what they said.

Well we're giving you four hundred million dollars evade but I have a favor to ask though. LOL. And it has been proven the ukrainians knew they were withholding it.and of course their president will say anything to keep it coming, including that there was no pressure involved etc etc. Duh. Try reality.

There were no crimes listed in the articles, not even bribery or extortion. Care to explain that troll?

No Justice
No Peace

Death to Tyrannts.

Cant wait to see what you idiots try to pull next Fall with Deplorables ready to march in The Streets.

The list goes on and on.

Well we're giving you four hundred million dollars evade but I have a favor to ask though. LOL. And it has been proven the ukrainians knew they were withholding it.and of course their president will say anything to keep it coming, including that there was no pressure involved etc etc. Duh. Try reality.

Forum List

Back