Dem Rep Blames Voters For Impeachment Opposition, “Don’t Want To Listen To Rationale Arguments”

I guess the other Dem. Reps were watching golf or napping. Why has the crazy angry democrat majority ignored the rational argument about making America great while they sit on their asses and spend their time trying to reverse the results of a three year old election.

I'm grasping to understand what the Dem leadership is trying to achieve here. While they jump off a cliff trying to appease the left who will never vote for Trump anyway, Trump is wading into Dem territory and going after their moderate base of poor and middle class voters. Its like an episode of the Twitlight Zone.

I was about to post the same thing. And it's not just the moderate Dem base either, it's also the independent voters who are seeing this shit for 3 years and are wondering WTF is going on.

And the difference between Romney and Trump, people actually believe what Trump says. Trump has a shot at these voters and those Dem leaning states. He proved that in 2016 when the 'experts' told him not to waste his time in those blue states.
People being you brainwashed functional morons. All Trump had to do to take over your party was parrot absolute garbage propaganda..... Whether it actually believes it or not is the question. But he does appear to be an ignoramus also.... The worst businessman of the last 35 years lol....

Are you a multi billionaire like Trump? Poor franco you walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw. :21:

I guess the other Dem. Reps were watching golf or napping. Why has the crazy angry democrat majority ignored the rational argument about making America great while they sit on their asses and spend their time trying to reverse the results of a three year old election.

I'm grasping to understand what the Dem leadership is trying to achieve here. While they jump off a cliff trying to appease the left who will never vote for Trump anyway, Trump is wading into Dem territory and going after their moderate base of poor and middle class voters. Its like an episode of the Twitlight Zone.

I was about to post the same thing. And it's not just the moderate Dem base either, it's also the independent voters who are seeing this shit for 3 years and are wondering WTF is going on.

And the difference between Romney and Trump, people actually believe what Trump says. Trump has a shot at these voters and those Dem leaning states. He proved that in 2016 when the 'experts' told him not to waste his time in those blue states.
People being you brainwashed functional morons. All Trump had to do to take over your party was parrot absolute garbage propaganda..... Whether it actually believes it or not is the question. But he does appear to be an ignoramus also.... The worst businessman of the last 35 years lol....

Are you a multi billionaire like Trump? Poor franco you walk willingly into the mockery buzz saw. :21:
Did you hear about his 10 years of tax returns from 1984 to 1994? I didn't think so. All he is good at is acting and conning idiots like you oops brainwashed functional idiots....

It’s called being mentally and spiritually ill.

More proof Democrats are dumb.

No.....actually Democrats are not Dumb--their voters are.

They think they're so clever that they can make people think the exact opposite of what they actually think. Years ago, it was referred to as Reverse Psychology.

If you don't support impeachment, you are not thinking rationally or reasonably.

If you Republicans don't vote for impeachment, you are not adhering to your oath of office.

If you don't support gun control, it's because you are not man enough to be without a gun.

The list goes on and on.

Yep, I watched the hearings and read the transcripts, I don't need a biased commie to tell me what they said.

Well we're giving you four hundred million dollars evade but I have a favor to ask though. LOL. And it has been proven the ukrainians knew they were withholding it.and of course their president will say anything to keep it coming, including that there was no pressure involved etc etc. Duh. Try reality.

Wow, more lies. Aid wasn't discussed in the call and I dare you to provide a quote from Trump where he asked for anything for himself in that call.

Also, the aid was released, not because Trump got caught doing anything wrong, but because Zelensky signed a couple of anti-corruption bills that were passed by the newly minted parliament days before.

So feel free to keep spewing the commie lies....er talking points. Just remember they're lying to you.

More proof Democrats are dumb.

They think they're so clever that they can make people think the exact opposite of what they actually think. Years ago, it was referred to as Reverse Psychology.

If you don't support impeachment, you are not thinking rationally or reasonably.

If you Republicans don't vote for impeachment, you are not adhering to your oath of office.

If you don't support gun control, it's because you are not man enough to be without a gun.

The list goes on and on.

Yep, I watched the hearings and read the transcripts, I don't need a biased commie to tell me what they said.

Well we're giving you four hundred million dollars evade but I have a favor to ask though. LOL. And it has been proven the ukrainians knew they were withholding it.and of course their president will say anything to keep it coming, including that there was no pressure involved etc etc. Duh. Try reality.

Wow, more lies. Aid wasn't discussed in the call and I dare you to provide a quote from Trump where he asked for anything for himself in that call.

Also, the aid was released, not because Trump got caught doing anything wrong, but because Zelensky signed a couple of anti-corruption bills that were passed by the newly minted parliament days before.

So feel free to keep spewing the commie lies....er talking points. Just remember they're lying to you.

Read the transcript dumbass. Unbelievable. Google any of that and you will see I am absolutely correct.

I've reached a point where I am no longer interested in listening to their bullshit.

I just turned and walked away from someone who started on a rant.

I figure that when it get's real, it will get real.

I am just fed up with the petty stupidity.

The list goes on and on.

Read the transcript dumbass. Unbelievable. Google any of that and you will see I am absolutely correct.

You've never been correct. You are just what this guy describes....tribal.

You motherfuckers need to get ready for what happens when it gets real.

No hiding in your living rooms when the bullets start flying.

You've never been correct. You are just what this guy describes....tribal.

You motherfuckers need to get ready for what happens when it gets real.

No hiding in your living rooms when the bullets start flying.
The cops will take care of you nut jobs....

lets not mince words, my friends. Trump tried to bribe a foreign president based on an unfounded theory to investigate his rival in the election. IMPEACH NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

And it is not about the voters. It's about the Constitution. Either the Republicans in Congress support it, as they swore when they took the oath, or they don't.

You stupid peon American peasants!

Just like in UK, they believe the problem is not with them but the people.

Calling to voters stupid is for sure going to work for them. An average self-hating leftist might be fine with this, but an American is not.

You are not stupid, you are just totally brainwashed and ignorant.

You are not stupid, you are just totally brainwashed and ignorant.

This is the fourth time in 3 years Democrats have voted to impeach Trump.
Who's brainwashed and ignorant again?

lets not mince words, my friends. Trump tried to bribe a foreign president based on an unfounded theory to investigate his rival in the election. IMPEACH NOW! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Trump wanted US officials corruption in ukraine exposed

Which included the bidens

we would love to hear something rational.

hearsay evidence is NOT rational.
going after him for the 18th time is NOT rational

they're just looking stupid and to blame anyone but themselves for this bag of shit they've created.

Fact. All they do is listen to Fox and rush and their alternate planet. That is the definition of irrational. They miss 99% of the bad news for themselves.... Why are Democrats and corporate media so afraid of saying that? Pathetic. How long can they dance around it. Icaramba...

You're a liar, freako. I'm watching the slanted coverage on ABC right now.

I don't think anyone is a liar on here, just that you people are totally misinformed by the absolutely brilliant GOP propaganda machine change. And you should try and remember that people are innocent until proven guilty.

considering 90% of the media is liberal, who has the propaganda machine?

innocent til proven guilty? like they're doing for TRUMP?

Did you hear about his 10 years of tax returns from 1984 to 1994? I didn't think so. All he is good at is acting and conning idiots like you oops brainwashed functional idiots....
didn't you just say innocent until proven guilty? yet here we are. you don't have his returns so he's conning us and ergo, guilty.

lord you are jacked up in the head.

The "rival" was engaged in corruption. Good work, Donald.

The impeachment coup-farce is corruption too.

didn't you just say innocent until proven guilty? yet here we are. you don't have his returns so he's conning us and ergo, guilty.

lord you are jacked up in the head.
Yes we got his returns for those years a few weeks ago. Too bad you are a brainwashed functional moron and don't know what is going on, super duper. He lost a billion dollars in 10 years. He's a goddamn moron as well as a mobbed-up dingbat.

See Florida rep Deutsch in the impeachment ending his talk with the word "world". These idiots hang themselves every time they open their mouths.

They just can't restrain themselves from showing their allegiance to the world, rather than the USA, as is their job to do.

Forum List

Back