🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democracy is what?

Democracy is about the majority, That is all , that is it.

Mobocracy.

Three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Five men and one woman stranded on a deserted island, voting on who's going to get screwed.

I never thought I would live to see Americans saying that democracy is a bad thing

Nobody is surprised you'd say such a thing.

It's a matter of perspective.

Your cult happen to be the wolves for the time being. Of course you love it just the way it is.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I never thought I would live to see Americans saying that democracy is a bad thing

Seriously!!! What's truly sad is the number of them who think any nation is better off under an authoritarian dictatorship. They love Putin because he banned gays and they pay no attention to the poverty and oppression that the Russian people are living under. Putin is saving Russian culture from the woke!!!!

Seriously!!! What's truly sad is the number of them who think any nation is better off under an authoritarian dictatorship. They love Putin because he banned gays and they pay no attention to the poverty and oppression that the Russian people are living under. Putin is saving Russian culture from the woke!!!!
And that you people don't realize that the US is a hybrid democratic/republic not a 100% pure democracy is just proof that you don't understand our own government.

In a 100% true democracy the minority would have no power at all and civil rights could be voted out of existence.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

Democracy is four wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. The USA was never intended by its founders to be a democracy. It is instead a representative republic.

An actual democracy is not a good thing.

In an actual democracy the mob could vote to keep slavery legal , for example.
America has never been an “actual democracy” as in a “direct democracy” where everything the government does is voted on.

It has always been a representative democracy and a republicans hate that because it leaves them in the minority … powerless

America has never been an “actual democracy” as in a “direct democracy” where everything the government does is voted on.

It has always been a representative democracy and a republicans hate that because it leaves them in the minority … powerless

And that you people don't realize that the US is a hybrid democratic/republic not a 100% pure democracy is just proof that you don't understand our own government.

In a 100% true democracy the minority would have no power at all and civil rights could be voted out of existence.
the abortion rights come into play. I swear women are incubators.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back