Democrat Event Cancelled because of LOW ticket sales

The Democrats are toxic now.

They will lose big in the mid terms and don't have a snowball's chance in hell in 2024.

The only good thing we can say about Potatohead is that he served a purpose of once again reminding America how bad the Democrats are.

Last edited:
If I want to see a cackling hyena, I'll buy a ticket to the Zoo.

Hey, that woman is da bomb! She was half of the most popular team in American history!

Broke all kinds of election records!

She was put on the team to make Joe Biden look good.

After telling the world that Joe sucked eggs and was crazy.

Utter Failure.

I think she had it right to begin with.

PS: Kamela was the first to drop out of the Primaries due to total lack of funding.

Gee she must give one helluva blowjob. :th_waiting:

So something scheduled for May 25-26 has taken you this long to post on it? Maybe because a far right source like Breitbart commented on it. Sounds trivial at best.
I am no fan of Harris, but I know she averages around 2-3 events daily. Some are private (closed to public) and some are limited to press coverage. Politicians spend a lot of their time fundraising and she's no different.

They will lose big in the mid terms and don't have a snowball's chance in hell in 2024.

The only good thing we can say about Potatohead is that he served a purpose of once again reminding America how bad the Democrats are.
I agree with one thing to add. We can not know what the MSM is up to or what they will resort to as they become increasingly desperate.

It all boils down to the enthusiasm factor. They can take all the polls they want, but if the people participating in the survey aren't going to vote anyhow, it makes the poll moot.

Democrat voters have nothing to come out for. Voting Democrat means voting more of what we have now, and who wants that?

Apparently DementocRaps, Libturdz, and all their goons, shills, and butt-lickers.

Oh sure, there will be some of those loyalists that don't want Republicans no matter how bad things get, but for the people who are not so loyal, they'll be less likely to vote for anybody come November remembering how much it cost to fill up their tank the last time they went to the gas station. They may not cast a vote for any Republican, but they won't be casting a vote for any Democrat either. On the flip side, most Republican voters will be front and center to get rid of these problematic Democrats.

Oh sure, there will be some of those loyalists that don't want Republicans no matter how bad things get, but for the people who are not so loyal, they'll be less likely to vote for anybody come November remembering how much it cost to fill up their tank the last time they went to the gas station. They may not cast a vote for any Republican, but they won't be casting a vote for any Democrat either. On the flip side, most Republican voters will be front and center to get rid of these problematic Democrats.
Well that is the history of this country, in most cases the first election after the presidential election the opposite party usually wins.

One thing that Republicans need to understand about Democrats, is that we're not pep rally people like they are. Donald had huge rallies and Joe didn't, so Donald really won. We skipped of of the rah-rah rallies in HS because they were retarded, much like a Trump rally.

Does it matter? Republicans will take over the House and Senate, I am going to see what type of bills or policies they promote since they haven't been doing anything since Biden was elected.

Not much they can do. The federal government is entirely ran by the Communists now. Republicans couldn't do anything if they wanted to.

How much they take the House and Senate does matter. It's an early indicator of how the 2024 election is going to go for Democrats.

Not much they can do. The federal government is entirely ran by the Communists now. Republicans couldn't do anything if they wanted to.
That's the best excuse you can come up with, give me a couple of policies that Republicans have put forth in the last 2yrs.
[quote[How much they take the House and Senate does matter. It's an early indicator of how the 2024 election is going to go for Democrats.
[/QUOTE]
Not really, it wasn't an indication when it came to Clinton, Bush 43 and Obama. 3 straight 2 term presidents and then we had a one and done.

That's the best excuse you can come up with, give me a couple of policies that Republicans have put forth in the last 2yrs.

Do you follow politics at all? Look up how long the commies have had the House.

Not really, it wasn't an indication when it came to Clinton, Bush 43 and Obama. 3 straight 2 term presidents and then we had a one and done.

All of those Presidents combined were not as bad as this guy is. In fact he may end up being the worst President of our lifetime with Carter as a close second.

Do you follow politics at all? Look up how long the commies have had the House.
Damn when did the commies take over the WH? I thought commies were in Russia, oh that's right that's the new right wing slander for Democrats. My bad.
All of those Presidents combined were not as bad as this guy is. In fact he may end up being the worst President of our lifetime with Carter as a close second.
I can't argue with that, if he doesn't figure out a way to turn this thing around.

Damn when did the commies take over the WH? I thought commies were in Russia, oh that's right that's the new right wing slander for Democrats. My bad.

It's not slander at all. Go to the US Communist Party website and read their agendas. Then compare them to the Democrat agendas. You'll see very few differences.

I can't argue with that, if he doesn't figure out a way to turn this thing around.

It's easy to turn it around if they weren't so stubborn. All they have to do is put in Trump's polices. The problem is when Dementia got in, he reversed all of Trump's policies. Put them back in place and we would have a rebound.

Forum List

Back