Democrat math

tp math.jpg

30 does not = 68 even in bizarro leftoid world.
LOOOLOL

IT says……..30 of these “Double Plus” rolls is equal 68 smaller rolls.

I know you might be math challenged, but c’mon man.
It’s simple Multiplication/Division.

LOOOLOL

IT says……..30 of these “Double Plus” rolls is equal 68 smaller rolls.

I know you might be math challenged, but c’mon man.
It’s simple Multiplication/Division.
Liars say all kinds of things. Now this ^^ liar believes toilet paper math. That 30 = 68 bs is how the traitors stole the election.

Simple minds have limited problem solving skills.

5 twenty dollar bills = 10 ten dollar bills.

Is this wrong too?

You don't have a simple mind, you're just a liar.
apples and oranges.jpg

Simple minds have limited problem solving skills.

Is this wrong too?
Even when RWI's are PROVEN incorrect, they have no defense except deflection.

3) Red Herring​

With the red herring fallacy, someone will introduce an irrelevant topic into the argument in an attempt to redirect the attention of their interlocutor or of nearby listeners. Someone may use this fallacy when they do not want to directly answer someone’s question or when they are simply unable to adeptly refute an argument. So, instead of defending their position, they will instead bring up a separate topic into the debate to change the conversation onto something that is more comfortable to the person using the fallacy.

You don't have a simple mind, you're just a liar.
View attachment 561146

In order to make everything fair to all people Virginia has decided nobody in their schools will be able to do math better than the dumbest black kid in the school. Instead of letting that kid fail they will just pull all of their kids down to that level.

A black child gifted in math will no longer be allowed to Persue that because he or she may not be in that class with enough other black kids to be racially represented. So that kid along with the others will simply not be allowed to do better than the idiot in their class.

Meanwhile, the democrat politicians will continue to claim the STEM fields are under represented by black people as they block those that could have done it from even learning how far they could go.

Virginia has pretty much decided their kids, of any race, will no longer be participating in the STEM fields because the STEM fields are racist.

BTW in case you left wing idiots don’t know STEM is Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Which of course none of which can exist without math. Without the M, you can’t have an S, T or E.

Virginia democrats would like to let us all know their kids won’t be participating in any of that shit because... racism.

Gee, I hope you're not getting dizzy up on that lofty pedestal.
Redstate is just another radicalized right wing blog, buddy.
FAKE NEWS.
They back up their own bullshit lies with more bullshit from their site.
They don't use actual outside sources.
Dig a little deeper. But first you have to get off your fucking pedestal.

Even when RWI's are PROVEN incorrect, they have no defense except deflection.

3) Red Herring​

With the red herring fallacy, someone will introduce an irrelevant topic into the argument in an attempt to redirect the attention of their interlocutor or of nearby listeners. Someone may use this fallacy when they do not want to directly answer someone’s question or when they are simply unable to adeptly refute an argument. So, instead of defending their position, they will instead bring up a separate topic into the debate to change the conversation onto something that is more comfortable to the person using the fallacy.
Talking to yourself is a sure sign of insanity. Liar.

Talking to yourself is a sure sign of insanity. Liar.
It appears you are still talking.
Just admit you are wrong.

Tell me my 'lie'

as I showed you your math error.
I did, you just can't understand it.
5 can equal 10 when you put the proper words in context.
30 can equal 68 when you put the proper words in context.

So there, you are WRONG.
What was my lie?

It appears you are still talking.
Just admit you are wrong.

Tell me my 'lie'

as I showed you your math error.
I did, you just can't understand it.
5 can equal 10 when you put the proper words in context.
30 can equal 68 when you put the proper words in context.

So there, you are WRONG.
What was my lie?
Classic left babble, never changes, never will. You don't accept proof, traitor. Now, you'll likely come back with another tried and worn out babble remark about me, "having nothing". lol

You don't accept proof, traitor.

You are correct. $100 is not equal to $100.
5 cannot equal 10 when you put words behind the numbers.
RWI strikes again.

You are correct. $100 is not equal to $100.
5 cannot equal 10 when you put words behind the numbers.
RWI strikes again.
The babbleloonery never stops. Notice I never said shit regarding your claims of equality.

30 does not = 68 even in bizarro leftoid world.
The babbleloonery never stops. Notice I never said shit regarding your claims of equality.
I guess not, because technically you mentioned "does not =" which is different that equality.

The level of your baffoonery has reached epic proportions.

I dismiss you.

You can go back to the Cult now, since none of them are here to offer you support.
Trying to do all this on your own, this is hysterical.

In order to make everything fair to all people Virginia has decided nobody in their schools will be able to do math better than the dumbest black kid in the school. Instead of letting that kid fail they will just pull all of their kids down to that level.

A black child gifted in math will no longer be allowed to Persue that because he or she may not be in that class with enough other black kids to be racially represented. So that kid along with the others will simply not be allowed to do better than the idiot in their class.

Meanwhile, the democrat politicians will continue to claim the STEM fields are under represented by black people as they block those that could have done it from even learning how far they could go.

Virginia has pretty much decided their kids, of any race, will no longer be participating in the STEM fields because the STEM fields are racist.

BTW in case you left wing idiots don’t know STEM is Science, Technology, Engineering and Math. Which of course none of which can exist without math. Without the M, you can’t have an S, T or E.

Virginia democrats would like to let us all know their kids won’t be participating in any of that shit because... racism.

Add / Spend $5.5 TRILLION in new debt = ZERO

'It is paid for by taxing Billionaires / the richest Americans ... then it is announced their bill actually contains a TAX CUT for the richest Americans....but it still costs ZERO...

And these assholes are the people who want to be responsible for the education of our children?!

Forum List

Back