Democrat Party: Mount Rushmore is Racist!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
It’s official. They are out of the closet. Democrats hate America.

(They have since removed the Tweet to try to slink back into the closet, but screen grabs got it.)
3D9C6772-DA81-41C2-9EB5-3F8A46DCF5FA.jpeg

Nobody is going to stop them from tearing it all down, nobody is stopping the tearing down and removal of anything, so who cares? Not most Americans.

My son and his family is coming home to the U.S. for what could easily be the last legally celebrated 4th Of July in our history. I'm glad part of the family and some of my grandchildren are outside the country and living where patriotism is still alive and growing instead of dying out with a lot of fat drunks on their riding mowers eating Prozac, too frightened to save themselves and raising even a token complaint. Let's make book on what the death toll is going to be this 4th of July, shall we?

South Chicago will probably hit a few hundred by itself; black people love spraying picnics with all sorts of automatic weapons there. I'll lead off with doubling last year's 70 or so shootings with 140. Nationwide, I'll go with 700.

Last edited:
Let the democrats keep trying to play the race card. Epic fail.
Trump will get more black votes than any other Republican, because he earned them with his policies.
The dems' and MSM's attempted smears of the Founding Fathers will explode in their faces.

(They have since removed the Tweet to try to slink back into the closet, but screen grabs got it.)
View attachment 357210
Exaggeration! Only 1/2 the people on the mountain owned slaves. I'm sure he was only there for Lincoln.

I'm not in favor of tearing down all statues, but there needs to be context and people who tried to destroy this country should not be honored.

View attachment 357210
Exaggeration! Only 1/2 the people on the mountain owned slaves. I'm sure he was only there for Lincoln.

I'm not in favor of tearing down all statues, but there needs to be context and people who tried to destroy this country should not be honored.
The problem with most movements and agendas is that they don't stop. Maybe this one will.

View attachment 357210

The problem with most movements and agendas is that they don't stop. Maybe this one will.
They all stop. Eventually.

View attachment 357210

Someone will stop it.....with a 50 cal.

We are fighting a liberal world view taught in public schools that conveniently never taught students that blacks and Native Americans also owned and sold slaves.

View attachment 357210

Someone will stop it.....with a 50 cal.
That would have the opposite result.

But only white slave owning was bad; that's why the thugs don't care about this. They don't care about slavery, they just smell weakness and will extort money under the guise of 'reparations', and if that succeeds the demands will be endless and frequent, and so will violence and murder.

They/progs. hate this country and will not stop until the constitution is re-written and America no longer exists.

View attachment 357210

Correct. Democratic Party needs to be disbanded. 170 years of racism has been enough.

Forum List

Back