Democrat Party: Mount Rushmore is Racist!

It’s official. They are out of the closet. Democrats hate America.

(They have since removed the Tweet to try to slink back into the closet, but screen grabs got it.)
View attachment 357210
The funny part is it's the Democrats who are racist and they always have been. And they're just as racist today because they're still attempting to use and exploit the blacks and race to advance their own selfish self interests.

(They have since removed the Tweet to try to slink back into the closet, but screen grabs got it.)
View attachment 357210
Exaggeration! Only 1/2 the people on the mountain owned slaves. I'm sure he was only there for Lincoln.

I'm not in favor of tearing down all statues, but there needs to be context and people who tried to destroy this country should not be honored.
Correct. Democratic Party needs to be disbanded. 170 years of racism has been enough.
Not very Christian of you, personally I think the Dems have confessed their past sins and have been redeemed. They have certainly changed from the party of exclusion to the party of inclusion. I guess that left a hate void which the GOP has raced to fill.

Demoquacks can find racism about anything...but conviently forget their past and present racism.

Trust me, America is tiring of the game

View attachment 357293

RACIST! OFFENSIVE! BUILT FROM THE
SWEAT OF SLAVES! TEAR THEM DOWN!
This is already on the menu for destruction

The communists in this country intend to get rid of the entire 4th of July as a celebration of white supremacy.

Not very Christian of you, personally I think the Dems have confessed their past sins and have been redeemed. They have certainly changed from the party of exclusion to the party of inclusion.

Bwuhahahaha........

The DNC is the party of KKK, Jim Crowe, segregation, and 'economic slavery'. One Democrat was recently caught on a hot mike declaring if it were noit fir his primary he wouldn't give a damn about Floyd and all the uproar about his death.

Jonathon Gruber was / is right - snowflakes are stupid and the Democrats count on their stupidity to keep getting away with their crimes. Thanks for the reminder.

That's right my fellow black Americans, you have stuck with the Democrats for a 100 years or so and have been continuously screwed over and over...no need to make a change - THIS TIME they really have repented and have changed....trust them. :p

View attachment 357210

I'm not in favor of tearing down all statues......
Just the ones that YOU don't agree with....got it

View attachment 357293

The communists in this country intend to get rid of the entire 4th of July as a celebration of white supremacy.

Do any of these Democrats, liberals, and snowflakes remember not long ago we were hell-bent on destroying ISIS because they were doing THE SAME THING LIBERALS, DEMOCRATS, AND DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ARE DOING NOW - destroying historical treasures, relics, sites, and culture?!

View attachment 357293

Do any of these Democrats, liberals, and snowflakes remember not long ago we were hell-bent on destroying ISIS because they were doing THE SAME THING LIBERALS, DEMOCRATS, AND DOMESTIC TERRORISTS ARE DOING NOW - destroying historical treasures, relics, sites, and culture?!

I doubt demoquacks were outraged at ISiS...the two factions share much in common

Not very Christian of you, personally I think the Dems have confessed their past sins and have been redeemed. They have certainly changed from the party of exclusion to the party of inclusion.

Bwuhahahaha........

The DNC is the party of KKK, Jim Crowe, segregation, and 'economic slavery'. One Democrat was recently caught on a hot mike declaring if it were noit fir his primary he wouldn't give a damn about Floyd and all the uproar about his death.

Jonathon Gruber was / is right - snowflakes are stupid and the Democrats count on their stupidity to keep getting away with their crimes. Thanks for the reminder.

That's right my fellow black Americans, you have stuck with the Democrats for a 100 years or so and have been continuously screwed over and over...no need to make a change - THIS TIME they really have repented and have changed....trust them. :p
Your fellow black Americans seem to know where their interests lie and to understand the difference between history and current events. Maybe one will be kind enough to explain it to you.

BTW, who was the Dem caught on a hot mike declaring if it were not for his primary he wouldn't give a damn about Floyd and all the uproar about his death?

View attachment 357210

I always suspected Skynet would turn out to be Twitter.

106669658_899873303844723_7643413540868707114_n.jpg

Bwuhahahaha........

Your fellow black Americans seem to know where their interests lie and to understand the difference between history and current events. Maybe one will be kind enough to explain it to you.

BTW, who was the Dem caught on a hot mike declaring if it were not for his primary he wouldn't give a damn about Floyd and all the uproar about his death?

Despite the foreign funding and manipulation from foreign persons - like Soros, China, Iran, etc...., a recent poll showed black support for Trump at 28%

Despite the foreign funding and manipulation from foreign persons - like Soros, China, Iran, etc...., a recent poll showed black support for Trump at 28%
A recent poll? One? I'm skeptical even of that one result, did they include all Blacks or only men? Support for Trump among Black women may be in the single digits.

A recent poll? One? I'm skeptical even of that one result, did they include all Blacks or only men? Support for Trump among Black women may be in the single digits.

Joe Biden confessed on videotape to extorting the former Ukraine PM, and you don't believe HIM. Of course, you're skeptical.

:p Bwuhahahahahahahaha

Joe Biden confessed on videotape to extorting the former Ukraine PM, and you don't believe HIM. Of course, you're skeptical.

Didn't like that topic? Don't blame you for wanting to change it.

Did Biden 'extort' for personal gain or apply pressure as part of US policy?

Didn't like that topic? Don't blame you for wanting to change it.

Did Biden 'extort' for personal gain or apply pressure as part of US policy?
Was US policy making sure his drug addled kid kept his 85k a week job?

The democrats are on a mission to make sure they ruin your July 4th. They want meat cancelled so no grilling. They want fireworks cancelled. They want family time cancelled. And to make sure no cancellation falls through the cracks you’re racist for celebrating it.

Forum List

Back