Democrat Party thinks the more abortions the better, and we should pay for it

It is an easy step for a leader of one of our political parties to call a Border Security Wall amoral and the then fund Planned Parenthood over 500 Million U.S. Dollars a year... :bang3:
Like Trump could stop Congress from exercising its power of the purse strings.

Being a poor worker and a dumbass is a good reason. Claiming it was for age and medical reasons is just another excuse you use to acknowledge you're a failure.

Well, that and he pretty much admitted it in front of witnesses that I was "too old" and my medical issues were a problem with him. On the other hand, I got exceptional employee reviews for all six years I worked there. (Longer than any other employee in the office at that point).

I sat on a jury where some ambulance chasing lawyer had told a driver involved in a wreck that she had a good case. In the end, despite wanting tens of thousands of dollars, the plaintiff got $250. It was clear she and her lawyer were trying to get easy money in a situation where the claim they were making weren't the case. The reason for the $250 was that it equalled the amount each of us on the jury, as a combined total, received for having to sit through such nonsense.

Which is why most of these things never go to a jury... not that I believe that story for a minute. I doubt someone as crazy as you could have survived a “voir dire,” screening.

Do you have a video or audio of that happening? Still making claims you can't support with verifiable evidence.

You don't have to believe it. I'm more than willing to prove it and will hand deliver the proof. Interested?

That's what you think. I'd tell you to get earwax remover, but that's likely not the problem. The good book says when we pray, we should pray believing. I'm not certain, but gageing from some of the things you said on the topic, you may not believe, which is the division line in answered prayers, to the best of my understanding.

There is no God.
The bible is a bunch of fairy stories that you guys have Disneyfied to take out the icky parts.

The rest of your post is just an appeal to emotion.

I would probably be sickened at a meat packing plant... but I'm still having a hamburger for lunch.

What you've claimed about yourself and why you were fired is a bunch of fairy tales made up by someone that won't accept he's a worthless employee.

An unwanted pregnancy usually ends up meaning a lifetime of poverty.

It is a damn shame you evaluate a persons worth on their monetary class... You and your 'Daddy Warbucks' mentality are seriously flawed...

Democrats are disgusting people who have no problem that more than 50 unborn babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade.

To get an idea of how many people that is, that's the population of all of California and a whole bunch of the Western states. It would be like wiping out every man woman and child who lives within a few hundred miles of the Pacific Ocean.

That is a lot of murder, and there is no way our nation can ever pay God back for all that senseless slaughter.

Is it any wonder we now have shootings at schools and movie theaters and nightclubs happening on almost a weekly basis?

All that disrespect for the value of human life is bound to have consequences.
Don't want an abortion...don't get one.

Oh...that's right....you want to control women's bodies.

Do you have a video or audio of that happening? Still making claims you can't support with verifiable evidence.

You don't have to believe it. I'm more than willing to prove it and will hand deliver the proof. Interested?

No, I'm not interested in any of your crazy. I doubt anyone would put you on a jury given how crazy you act.

What you've claimed about yourself and why you were fired is a bunch of fairy tales made up by someone that won't accept he's a worthless employee.

Okay, probably made more last year than you did in your job as "Head Possum Catcher".

It is a damn shame you evaluate a persons worth on their monetary class... You and your 'Daddy Warbucks' mentality are seriously flawed...

Not at all. I don't think anyone should be forced to impoverish themselves for a pregnancy they didn't want to start with.

The vast majority of Abortions are performed in the Black community. Therefore the promotion of abortion by the Democrats, Planned Parenthood, etc is Racist.

The vast majority of Abortions are performed in the Black community. Therefore the promotion of abortion by the Democrats, Planned Parenthood, etc is Racist.

Wrong again.

abortion-by-ethnicity.jpg

Now, it is true that abortion is performed on minorities at a higher rate than their percentage of the population, but that has a lot more to do with the fact that white women have easier access to other forms of contraception.

Not at all. I don't think anyone should be forced to impoverish themselves for a pregnancy they didn't want to start with.

"a pregnancy they didn't want to start with"... :bang3:

If It is raining and I don't want to get wet, I stay inside...

It's not the taxpayer's responsibility to fund healthcare for people unwilling to do it for themselves.

Until we decide it is....

Actually, we've already decided this for elderly people, who probably consume the most health care because no one wants to go broke keeping Grandma alive for a few extra years. That's why we have medicare.

We should just extend it to everyone, and be done with it. It's what a humane soceity would do.

We didn't. To say "we" means unanimous.

A humane society doesn't enable people unwilling to do for themselves by giving them something they didn't earn. A humane society would allow them to move on and let those willing to do for themselves not have to worry about freeloaders constantly begging to be handed something for nothing.
you keep saying unwilling....and forget about those who are unable....

A humane society does for those who are unable -- if those who are unwilling benefits, so be it....they are outnumbered by those who are just unable to afford healthcare ...

I love it when folks like you point to other countries who have walls on their border as a justification as to why we should have walls....but I never hear your self-centered sociopaths say that since those same countries also has universal healthcare, so should we

It's not the taxpayer's responsibility to fund healthcare for people unwilling to do it for themselves.

Until we decide it is....

Actually, we've already decided this for elderly people, who probably consume the most health care because no one wants to go broke keeping Grandma alive for a few extra years. That's why we have medicare.

We should just extend it to everyone, and be done with it. It's what a humane soceity would do.

We didn't. To say "we" means unanimous.

A humane society doesn't enable people unwilling to do for themselves by giving them something they didn't earn. A humane society would allow them to move on and let those willing to do for themselves not have to worry about freeloaders constantly begging to be handed something for nothing.
you keep saying unwilling....and forget about those who are unable....

A humane society does for those who are unable -- if those who are unwilling benefits, so be it....they are outnumbered by those who are just unable to afford healthcare ...

I love it when folks like you point to other countries who have walls on their border as a justification as to why we should have walls....but I never hear your self-centered sociopaths say that since those same countries also has universal healthcare, so should we

I haven't forgotten about the unable. However, the truly unable aren't a part of this. The unwilling are. There's an easy way to tell the difference but you're not really concerned about since you are willing to accept the unwilling getting something they don't deserve.

If someone is unwilling, or even unable, to afford healthcare, you're more than welcome to provide it to them with your money. It's not societies responsibility to provide anyone with anything for any reason. What you support is pushing your morals on others.

I love it when folks like you point to other countries who have walls as justification for things like single payer healthcare but run from supporting things like walls that those same countries have.

When you speak of self centered, do you include all the millions on social welfare that get something they'd otherwise not get without people like me being forced to provide to them? Are you saying they really give a shit about those that do for them as long as they get their handouts?

Democrats are disgusting people who have no problem that more than 50 unborn babies have been aborted since Roe v. Wade.

Just 50?

To get an idea of how many people that is, that's the population of all of California and a whole bunch of the Western states. It would be like wiping out every man woman and child who lives within a few hundred miles of the Pacific Ocean.

Assuming you meant 50 million, here's the thing. There were just as many abortions going on before Roe. v. Wade than after it. The birth rate didn't drop. All Roe did was legalize what was already widely being done becuase the laws didn't work. Kind of like Prohibition didn't stop anyone from drinking.

That is a lot of murder, and there is no way our nation can ever pay God back for all that senseless slaughter.

Actually, it's "ZERO" murder, since fetuses aren't people. Since only 1 out of three pregnancies actually gestates, God clearly doesn't want them all to grow up, either. And let's not even talk about all the famine and disease in the third world God is too busy not existing to do anything about.

Is it any wonder we now have shootings at schools and movie theaters and nightclubs happening on almost a weekly basis?

We have shootings because crazy people can get guns. No God required.

All that disrespect for the value of human life is bound to have consequences.

Has a mass shooter every screamed, "I"m shooting these kids because I hate abortion?" Then you'd have a point.
I'm confused. Some people believe that everything that happens is a result of gods will. But then they complain about the outcome of what they say is in gods plan. Others don't believe in that god and have different views of life death and how they live their lives. But since some god has a master plan then everything that you don't agree with should be blamed on god not the people who are doing his will. understand my confusion? I think I get it now. Live your life if you don't like the outcome blame god not other people.

All that disrespect for the value of human life is bound to have consequences

Isn't it just gods plan in action. if god doesn't like it he should make it stop otherwise it's all part of the Masters plan

Forum List

Back